Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

AQ Monster List (Updated, 06/02/14)

Hello and Welcome guys, to the latest update of the AQ Monster List, dubbed "Challenger"!!

This Monster List is not only updated to the latest version, but points out challenges you could do to farm, kill or challenge your strategic limits! I will be explaining the tags to you right about... now!

[RARE] - Those tagged with this are no longer available and cannot be encountered! You could still fight them to relieve some nostalgia. This Tag is still incomplete as I'm more focused on challenges at the moment, so if you could point out which monsters are rare, I'll be grateful!

[LEVEL XX] - Many boss monsters of previous wars will be tagged according to their Highest Levels. This tag is constantly watched by me, so if you have noticed some mistakes, feel free to correct me. =P

[CHALLENGE] - This tag is marked on some monsters deemed by me to be a Challenge Battle! Feel free to battle them as you please.

[VOID] - Now those are true challenges you can farm, those monster usually gives you lots of exp and gold if you defeat them!

[DO NOT USE] - Those are the monsters that are verified by the community that could get your character thrown into C/A/T! Do not use them, no matter what!

Now that I've revealed the tags to you, I must warn you, do not battle any of the WarpForce monsters in AQ, and do not battle any Unused monsters and win! Doing so might get your Character thrown in C/A/T, and we're all trying to avoid that!

Enjoy!
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to exe129exe For This Useful Post:

abra192 (02-20-2014),AndyRoughley123 (02-13-2014),AvengerQuest (02-22-2014),julzxc (04-11-2014),Kenkid (02-22-2014),mohdfitrihani (02-08-2014),ninjaman955 (02-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    o_O, secret approval here. Well, thanks again to.... whoever that has approved my file. =P

Thanks
    Thanks it's working. Also, it'd be nice if you can try to make an exp/gold table for each monster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerQuest View Post
    Thanks it's working. Also, it'd be nice if you can try to make an exp/gold table for each monster.
    Sorry bro, but making an exp/gold table here would be close to time consuming and hard to do, Besides, it's all about the challenges. I've already pinpointed the following monsters that are challenging and in the void, so you could try to experiment. That will be awesome. =P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exe129exe View Post
    Sorry bro, but making an exp/gold table here would be close to time consuming and hard to do, Besides, it's all about the challenges. I've already pinpointed the following monsters that are challenging and in the void, so you could try to experiment. That will be awesome. =P
    I guess so. I thought it might be possible to use the program and check every monster and get its info?

The reason I would like the exp table of each monster is that so we can maximize the amount of exp gained per day. Remember, if you go over the cap in 1 battle, you gain the full exp. So that's why it's best to be at like 99% of the cap then kill a big monster for massive rewards!

Oh well it's up to you anyways. Thanks though.