Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 179
  1. #76
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,214
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,390
    My Mood
    Happy
    @133spider, forgot to save the attachment, really sorry about that. Could you please upload it again so I can add it to the OP? Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-05-2016 at 06:12 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  2. #77
    133spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,789
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe's Babe View Post
    @133spider, forgot to save the attachment, really sorry about that. Could you please upload it again so I can add it to the OP? Thanks for understanding.
    No Worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    There seems to be a problem with picking up items? I'm using "Kill for Items [{Monster} {Quantity}]" and used the drop configuration for the pickups. It disconnects me quite frequently, but not every time.
    I'll look into it
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-05-2016 at 06:12 AM.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

    GE3 (09-04-2016),[MPGH]Hunter (09-05-2016),Jetswipe (09-04-2016),WML (09-05-2016),WooksterRu (09-05-2016),xXMariakiMXx (09-04-2016)

  4. #78
    GE3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    483
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How does the complete quest packet work, can U explain it for me?
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-05-2016 at 05:50 AM.
    THANKS For sharing your hacking knowledge with people around the Globe
     
    Pay Homage to Caladbolg Quest: Click here
    Paladin Loremaster Quest: Click here
    Extremely Fast XP & CP Bot: Click here
    Extremely Fast Items of Nulgath Bot: Click here
    Working PvP Trophy Bot: Click Here


  5. #79
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,214
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,390
    My Mood
    Happy
    @133spider, the file's showing up as corrupt for me. Not sure if it's something that's wrong on my end though. Are you sure you uploaded the correct file?
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  6. #80
    Santos1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2010
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    [Info]
    Hello there. Last year I pointed out that I would be coding a bot from scratch. Well, after months of heavy procrastination and slapping myself to actually code it, this is the result. I guess you could say this is the continuation of Orion but under a new name. Before you even ask, since this is a bot I coded myself, other AQWorlds bot files will not be compatible towards it. The bot was also coded in mind of features that people had always wanted.



    I am no programmer and I think I am asking too much, but when you even read it to the half, I would be very glad!

    Code:
    8/1/2016
    - Release
    
    8/3/2016
    - Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
    - possibly fixed first index bug
    - new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
    - workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions
    
    8/3/2016 
    - Revision II
    - heavily fixed performance issues 
    - drop configuration heavily fixed
    - big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)
    
    8/4/2016
    - fixed the way the bot checks for items
    - fixed problems with if statements inventory check
    
    8/5/2016
    - Revision III
    - made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds)
    - fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad
    - made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking
    - possibly fixed "resume bot"
    - fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now)
    - fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes
    
    8/8/2016
    - Revision IV
    - fixed a-ab kill conflicting with regular kill functions
    - (possibly) fixed random disconnects
    - fixed consoles not scrolling all the way down sometimes
    - fixed autorelogin problem
    - fixed load bot to properly register drop configuration
    - fixed a minor issue with "Item In Inv" and "Item In Temp"
    - "kill x until item(s) drop" is now renamed to "kill x until item(s) are in inv" to lessen confusion
    - once again, wouldn't have been possible without woods_879
    
    8/14/2016
    - Revision 4.5
    - Added new command function "Kill x Until Quest Complete"
    - Added if statement "If Quest Complete"
    - Added an option in "Miscellaneous" to enable private rooms
    - Map joining now wait til the map has loaded before going to the next index
    - Sneak peek for a new feature coming in Revision V on the bottom right corner
    - Fixed an issue with a broken "If Item In Inv" and "If Item Not In Inv" statements
    - Fixed issues where the bot would be continuously attacking
    - Fixed issues with drops not being picked up correctly
    - Recoded how quests are completed
    
    8/21/2016
    - Revision V
    - Added Packet Logger (access in start menu) image: http://i.imgur.com/OZECBhN.png
    - Added AutoBots (not that many atm, but will grow overtime) image: http://i.imgur.com/ZWkI6tw.png
    *Use the power button on the bottom right to start/stop the autobot
    *Courtesy to woods_879 for the bots
    - Added a separate list of commands in the bot for map items
    - Added a command to select a reward when completing a quest
    - Fixed minor issue with Kill x Until Quest Completes
    - Fixed issues with Rest If MP < & Rest If HP <
    - Fixed minor issue with going to cells in the bot
    - Fixed positioning of More Functions when opening for the first time
    - (Possibly) Fixed disconnects w/ quest completion
    - Fixed walkspeed resetting to default when entering a new cell/pad
    
    9/2/2016
    - Revision 5.5
    - Added Generic Attack to the autobots
    - Fixed Auto-Decline Drops breaking
    - Fixed general problem relating quests
    - Waiting on the server rewrite to go live


    [FAQ]
    Q: What does x bot function do?
    A: Most of the bot functions are pretty self explanatory, but if you need explanation on anything ask away in this thread and I will happily reply.

    Q: Are you taking suggestions?
    A: Yes, I'm very much open to suggestions as I will try my best to maintain and update Cetera when I have the free time to do so.

    Q: How long did this take to make?
    A: Since it was from scratch, I went under a lot of trial and error which frustrated me and it was due to that that I've been only working on it on and off for 5 months. Meaning, I would only work on it once every 3 weeks, on the occasion, or just whenever I had felt like it. (I even had a streak of not even touching it for 3 whole months... yeah I'm a procrastinator)

    Q: I encountered a bug! How do I report it?
    A: Please reply to this thread with the full steps you took that led you to the bug. I need to be able to recreate it in order to actually fix it.

    [Features]
    Code:
    - Windows-Feel GUI (draggable & focusable gui)
    - Toggle Bank (white chest icon on the start menu bar, and to the right of the start button)
    - Auto Relogin
    - Boosts (scans your inventory for boosts, and you multiselect all the boosts you want to use)
    - Bot Manager (Lag Killer is in Miscellaneous)
    - Drop Manager ("configure drops" button inside the bot manager)
    - More Functions ("more functions" button inside the bot manager, contains advanced functions)
    - Console
    - Cosmetic SWFs (ability to load/save sets)
    - Name & Guild Customization
    - Fast Travel
    - Fake Messages
    - Loaders (Quest, Shop, and HairShop Loaders)
    - Armor Color
    - Walk Speed
    - Cell Grabbing
    - Fake Upgrade Days
    - Summon Battlepets
    - Unlock Achievements
    - Set Path 
    - Enable Chat
    - Toggle Mute (5 minutes)
    - Max Range Skills
    - Gender Switch
    - Juggernaut
    - Enemy Magnet
    - Lag Killer
    - Modify AC text
    - Modify Levels text
    - Modify Class text
    - Modify Gold text
    - Packet Spammer
    [Video]


    [Media]
     








    Virus Scan 1
    Virus Scan 2

    *Please report bugs in this thread and the steps to recreate said bug!


    because you put the fake function member
    if not used for anything nor a quest can complete
    not one member map can enter waste of time
    why not instead put an appropriate role

  7. #81
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,214
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,390
    My Mood
    Happy
    Seems like @NormenJaydenFBI forgot to make a post stating the newest attachment version has been approved... Anyway...

    /Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-06-2016 at 09:56 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  8. #82
    Obelisk123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm very sorry, but how EXACTLY do you want us to set up our quests for our created bots? Even with this update, I'm adding in the Quest ID, as well as even using the "Complete Quest for Item ID" function in the advanced section. But it's STILL not working for me..

    Am I doing something wrong here? All of the other botting platforms seem to work just fine for me on that, but why am I having issues here. Aside from that awful issue, I feel that this is definitely the best botting platform to use.

  9. #83
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,214
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,390
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk123 View Post
    I'm very sorry, but how EXACTLY do you want us to set up our quests for our created bots? Even with this update, I'm adding in the Quest ID, as well as even using the "Complete Quest for Item ID" function in the advanced section. But it's STILL not working for me..

    Am I doing something wrong here? All of the other botting platforms seem to work just fine for me on that, but why am I having issues here. Aside from that awful issue, I feel that this is definitely the best botting platform to use.
    ^@133spider, mind helping this user out with his doubt?
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  10. #84
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    The get drop function isn't working at all for me? The items does not get picked up and the bot just stops. Am I doing something wrong here? The item is not in my bank, my bag is not full. I wrote the name of the item correctly including its case.
    I got a great farming idea for a bot but I'd have to be able to control when the item is picked up, and I also need Cetera's advanced functions.
    Last edited by Biney; 09-08-2016 at 04:04 PM.

  11. #85
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,212
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,215
    New file approved and thread updated.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  12. #86
    133spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,789
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    The get drop function isn't working at all for me? The items does not get picked up and the bot just stops. Am I doing something wrong here? The item is not in my bank, my bag is not full. I wrote the name of the item correctly including its case.
    I got a great farming idea for a bot but I'd have to be able to control when the item is picked up, and I also need Cetera's advanced functions.
    Going to have to need more information than that
    The name of the item doesn't have to be case sensitive
    What does it say in the console?
    What's the full name of the item you're trying to pick up?
    What happens right before/after the bot stops or the item doesn't get picked up?

    Edit: Stumbled on the issue, posting a fix right now.
    Last edited by 133spider; 09-08-2016 at 09:09 PM.

  13. #87
    Hyponn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    Going to have to need more information than that
    The name of the item doesn't have to be case sensitive
    What does it say in the console?
    What's the full name of the item you're trying to pick up?
    What happens right before/after the bot stops or the item doesn't get picked up?
    Hey I have wanted to talk to you please do add me on skype if you do have it available for contact.

    My skype is ali.mody786

    I may respond later on because I am a bit busy atm but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Thanks

  14. #88
    133spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,789
    My Mood
    Cold
    Sorry for any inconveniences, squashed some more bugs.
    @NormenJaydenFBI Req Update Thread

    Code:
    8/1/2016
    - Release
    
    8/3/2016
    - Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
    - possibly fixed first index bug
    - new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
    - workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions
    
    8/3/2016 
    - Revision II
    - heavily fixed performance issues 
    - drop configuration heavily fixed
    - big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)
    
    8/4/2016
    - fixed the way the bot checks for items
    - fixed problems with if statements inventory check
    
    8/5/2016
    - Revision III
    - made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds)
    - fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad
    - made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking
    - possibly fixed "resume bot"
    - fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now)
    - fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes
    
    8/8/2016
    - Revision IV
    - fixed a-ab kill conflicting with regular kill functions
    - (possibly) fixed random disconnects
    - fixed consoles not scrolling all the way down sometimes
    - fixed autorelogin problem
    - fixed load bot to properly register drop configuration
    - fixed a minor issue with "Item In Inv" and "Item In Temp"
    - "kill x until item(s) drop" is now renamed to "kill x until item(s) are in inv" to lessen confusion
    - once again, wouldn't have been possible without woods_879
    
    8/14/2016
    - Revision 4.5
    - Added new command function "Kill x Until Quest Complete"
    - Added if statement "If Quest Complete"
    - Added an option in "Miscellaneous" to enable private rooms
    - Map joining now wait til the map has loaded before going to the next index
    - Sneak peek for a new feature coming in Revision V on the bottom right corner
    - Fixed an issue with a broken "If Item In Inv" and "If Item Not In Inv" statements
    - Fixed issues where the bot would be continuously attacking
    - Fixed issues with drops not being picked up correctly
    - Recoded how quests are completed
    
    8/21/2016
    - Revision V
    - Added Packet Logger (access in start menu) image: http://i.imgur.com/OZECBhN.png
    - Added AutoBots (not that many atm, but will grow overtime) image: http://i.imgur.com/ZWkI6tw.png
    *Use the power button on the bottom right to start/stop the autobot
    *Courtesy to woods_879 for the bots
    - Added a separate list of commands in the bot for map items
    - Added a command to select a reward when completing a quest
    - Fixed minor issue with Kill x Until Quest Completes
    - Fixed issues with Rest If MP < & Rest If HP <
    - Fixed minor issue with going to cells in the bot
    - Fixed positioning of More Functions when opening for the first time
    - (Possibly) Fixed disconnects w/ quest completion
    - Fixed walkspeed resetting to default when entering a new cell/pad
    
    9/2/2016
    - Revision 5.5
    - Added Generic Attack to the autobots
    - Fixed Auto-Decline Drops breaking
    - Fixed general problem relating quests
    - Waiting on the server rewrite to go live
    
    9/7/2016
    - Revision 5.6
    - Fixed issue with quests not being accepted
    
    9/8/2016
    - Revision 5.7
    - Fast Travels now join private rooms when "Private Rooms" is enabled in Miscellaneous
    - Fixed issues with getting drops breaking the bot
    - Fixed issues with Auto Bot not properly registering "Rest if MP <" and "Rest if HP <" as well as "Resume Bot on Relogin"
    Virus Scan 1
    Virus Scan 2
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-09-2016 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Updated.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

    Biney (09-09-2016),eldion123 (09-09-2016)

  16. #89
    Hyponn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    Sorry for any inconveniences, squashed some more bugs.
    @NormenJaydenFBI Req Update Thread

    Code:
    8/1/2016
    - Release
    
    8/3/2016
    - Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
    - possibly fixed first index bug
    - new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
    - workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions
    
    8/3/2016 
    - Revision II
    - heavily fixed performance issues 
    - drop configuration heavily fixed
    - big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)
    
    8/4/2016
    - fixed the way the bot checks for items
    - fixed problems with if statements inventory check
    
    8/5/2016
    - Revision III
    - made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds)
    - fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad
    - made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking
    - possibly fixed "resume bot"
    - fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now)
    - fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes
    
    8/8/2016
    - Revision IV
    - fixed a-ab kill conflicting with regular kill functions
    - (possibly) fixed random disconnects
    - fixed consoles not scrolling all the way down sometimes
    - fixed autorelogin problem
    - fixed load bot to properly register drop configuration
    - fixed a minor issue with "Item In Inv" and "Item In Temp"
    - "kill x until item(s) drop" is now renamed to "kill x until item(s) are in inv" to lessen confusion
    - once again, wouldn't have been possible without woods_879
    
    8/14/2016
    - Revision 4.5
    - Added new command function "Kill x Until Quest Complete"
    - Added if statement "If Quest Complete"
    - Added an option in "Miscellaneous" to enable private rooms
    - Map joining now wait til the map has loaded before going to the next index
    - Sneak peek for a new feature coming in Revision V on the bottom right corner
    - Fixed an issue with a broken "If Item In Inv" and "If Item Not In Inv" statements
    - Fixed issues where the bot would be continuously attacking
    - Fixed issues with drops not being picked up correctly
    - Recoded how quests are completed
    
    8/21/2016
    - Revision V
    - Added Packet Logger (access in start menu) image: http://i.imgur.com/OZECBhN.png
    - Added AutoBots (not that many atm, but will grow overtime) image: http://i.imgur.com/ZWkI6tw.png
    *Use the power button on the bottom right to start/stop the autobot
    *Courtesy to woods_879 for the bots
    - Added a separate list of commands in the bot for map items
    - Added a command to select a reward when completing a quest
    - Fixed minor issue with Kill x Until Quest Completes
    - Fixed issues with Rest If MP < & Rest If HP <
    - Fixed minor issue with going to cells in the bot
    - Fixed positioning of More Functions when opening for the first time
    - (Possibly) Fixed disconnects w/ quest completion
    - Fixed walkspeed resetting to default when entering a new cell/pad
    
    9/2/2016
    - Revision 5.5
    - Added Generic Attack to the autobots
    - Fixed Auto-Decline Drops breaking
    - Fixed general problem relating quests
    - Waiting on the server rewrite to go live
    
    9/7/2016
    - Revision 5.6
    - Fixed issue with quests not being accepted
    
    9/8/2016
    - Revision 5.7
    - Fast Travels now join private rooms when "Private Rooms" is enabled in Miscellaneous
    - Fixed issues with getting drops breaking the bot
    - Fixed issues with Auto Bot not properly registering "Rest if MP <" and "Rest if HP <" as well as "Resume Bot on Relogin"
    Virus Scan 1
    Virus Scan 2
    Any chance you saw my MSG above?

  17. #90
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,214
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,390
    My Mood
    Happy
    /Reapproved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    133spider (09-09-2016),Hyponn (10-15-2016)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] [Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.2 : Automatic Client Updater
    By JustAnoobROTMG in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:38 AM
  2. [Release] [Windows/Mac/Linux] UnsecureSWF 1.0 : remove junk code from your client
    By JustAnoobROTMG in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:49 AM
  3. [Outdated] [Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.1 : Automatic Client Updater
    By JustAnoobROTMG in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:24 PM
  4. [Outdated] [Windows-Mac-Linux] OryxRape 1.0 - Automatic Hacks Updater
    By JustAnoobROTMG in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 01:40 AM