Hello there. Last year I pointed out that I would be coding a bot from scratch. Well, after months of heavy procrastination and slapping myself to actually code it, this is the result. I guess you could say this is the continuation of Orion but under a new name. Before you even ask, since this is a bot I coded myself, other AQWorlds bot files will not be compatible towards it. The bot was also coded in mind of features that people had always wanted.
I am no programmer and I think I am asking too much, but when you even read it to the half, I would be very glad!
Originally Posted by TheSuperD
- Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
- possibly fixed first index bug
- new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
- workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions
- Revision II
- heavily fixed performance issues
- drop configuration heavily fixed
- big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)
- fixed the way the bot checks for items
- fixed problems with if statements inventory check
- Revision III
- made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds)
- fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad
- made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking
- possibly fixed "resume bot"
- fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now)
- fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes
- Revision IV
- fixed a-ab kill conflicting with regular kill functions
- (possibly) fixed random disconnects
- fixed consoles not scrolling all the way down sometimes
- fixed autorelogin problem
- fixed load bot to properly register drop configuration
- fixed a minor issue with "Item In Inv" and "Item In Temp"
- "kill x until item(s) drop" is now renamed to "kill x until item(s) are in inv" to lessen confusion
- once again, wouldn't have been possible without woods_879
- Revision 4.5
- Added new command function "Kill x Until Quest Complete"
- Added if statement "If Quest Complete"
- Added an option in "Miscellaneous" to enable private rooms
- Map joining now wait til the map has loaded before going to the next index
- Sneak peek for a new feature coming in Revision V on the bottom right corner
- Fixed an issue with a broken "If Item In Inv" and "If Item Not In Inv" statements
- Fixed issues where the bot would be continuously attacking
- Fixed issues with drops not being picked up correctly
- Recoded how quests are completed
- Revision V
- Added Packet Logger (access in start menu) image: http://i.imgur.com/OZECBhN.png
- Added AutoBots (not that many atm, but will grow overtime) image: http://i.imgur.com/ZWkI6tw.png
*Use the power button on the bottom right to start/stop the autobot
*Courtesy to woods_879 for the bots
- Added a separate list of commands in the bot for map items
- Added a command to select a reward when completing a quest
- Fixed minor issue with Kill x Until Quest Completes
- Fixed issues with Rest If MP < & Rest If HP <
- Fixed minor issue with going to cells in the bot
- Fixed positioning of More Functions when opening for the first time
- (Possibly) Fixed disconnects w/ quest completion
- Fixed walkspeed resetting to default when entering a new cell/pad
- Revision 5.5
- Added Generic Attack to the autobots
- Fixed Auto-Decline Drops breaking
- Fixed general problem relating quests
- Waiting on the server rewrite to go live
- Revision 5.6
- Fixed issue with quests not being accepted
- Revision 5.7
- Fast Travels now join private rooms when "Private Rooms" is enabled in Miscellaneous
- Fixed issues with getting drops breaking the bot
- Fixed issues with Auto Bot not properly registering "Rest if MP <" and "Rest if HP <" as well as "Resume Bot on Relogin"
- Revision 5.8
- Added "Skip Cutscenes" in Miscellaneous
- Added console/debug messages for if statements
- Fixed reported issues with "If Item Not In Inv" and "if Item Not In Temp"
- (Possibly) Fixed item pick ups erroring out
Q: What does x bot function do?
A: Most of the bot functions are pretty self explanatory, but if you need explanation on anything ask away in this thread and I will happily reply.
Q: Are you taking suggestions?
A: Yes, I'm very much open to suggestions as I will try my best to maintain and update Cetera when I have the free time to do so.
Q: How long did this take to make?
A: Since it was from scratch, I went under a lot of trial and error which frustrated me and it was due to that that I've been only working on it on and off for 5 months. Meaning, I would only work on it once every 3 weeks, on the occasion, or just whenever I had felt like it. (I even had a streak of not even touching it for 3 whole months... yeah I'm a procrastinator)
Q: I encountered a bug! How do I report it?
A: Please reply to this thread with the full steps you took that led you to the bug. I need to be able to recreate it in order to actually fix it.
- Windows-Feel GUI (draggable & focusable gui)
- Toggle Bank (white chest icon on the start menu bar, and to the right of the start button)
- Auto Relogin
- Boosts (scans your inventory for boosts, and you multiselect all the boosts you want to use)
- Bot Manager (Lag Killer is in Miscellaneous)
- Drop Manager ("configure drops" button inside the bot manager)
- More Functions ("more functions" button inside the bot manager, contains advanced functions)
- Cosmetic SWFs (ability to load/save sets)
- Name & Guild Customization
- Fast Travel
- Fake Messages
- Loaders (Quest, Shop, and HairShop Loaders)
- Armor Color
- Walk Speed
- Cell Grabbing
- Fake Upgrade Days
- Summon Battlepets
- Unlock Achievements
- Set Path
- Enable Chat
- Toggle Mute (5 minutes)
- Max Range Skills
- Gender Switch
- Enemy Magnet
- Lag Killer
- Modify AC text
- Modify Levels text
- Modify Class text
- Modify Gold text
- Packet Spammer
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
*Please report bugs in this thread and the steps to recreate said bug!