View Poll Results: Do you think this will be helpful?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Yes, It might be

    6 75.00%
  • No, Probably not

    2 25.00%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    svrij22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vasalkar Lair
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    828
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Lightbulb Aqw Le Bot Manager v1.0 (Anti-Bug) (Anti-Ban) (Level35+)

    Last edited by svrij22; 10-15-2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: New updated version + source

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to svrij22 For This Useful Post:

    Dragonage90 (10-15-2016),gnohbb (10-14-2016),HammerFace (10-14-2016),huzaifa7755 (10-15-2016),MGanuslange (10-15-2016),oomza11537 (10-14-2016),tommpan43 (10-15-2016),yb1998 (10-14-2016)

  3. #2
    zadkiel2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Fine
    Great idea!, would be nice if the player can config the reconnect time

  4. #3
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    I like this idea very much! What language did you write the program in? I would also very much appreciate if you included the source code, as it is always great to be able to customize things.

  5. #4
    svrij22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vasalkar Lair
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    828
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    I like this idea very much! What language did you write the program in? I would also very much appreciate if you included the source code, as it is always great to be able to customize things.
    Thanks for the positive reply! Its written in Autoit3, I will post the source code and will add some new functions and customizations!
    Quote Originally Posted by zadkiel2 View Post
    Great idea!, would be nice if the player can config the reconnect time
    Thanks! And yeah I will add an input for reconnect time or make it randomized!

  6. #5
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    120
    Seems useful, although unless it reloads downloaded bots, seems a bit redundant since it's comparable to auto-login, if it does that, then 10/10.


    Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!
     

    To Be Implemented Soon.



  7. #6
    svrij22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vasalkar Lair
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    828
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Seems useful, although unless it reloads downloaded bots, seems a bit redundant since it's comparable to auto-login, if it does that, then 10/10.
    Thanks! and I don't understand exactly what you mean, but basically it just automatically restarts Le Bot 8.4, Clicks Login and sets up some stuff for you and then starts botting. And then after 20-30 minutes restarts Le Bot and repeats. It doesn't download or auto-login or anything

  8. #7
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
    Thanks! and I don't understand exactly what you mean, but basically it just automatically restarts Le Bot 8.4, Clicks Login and sets up some stuff for you and then starts botting. And then after 20-30 minutes restarts Le Bot and repeats. It doesn't download or auto-login or anything
    What I mean by the "downloaded bots" is like custom bots being loaded instead of just auto bots.


    Want an AQW bot made? PM me or put @ImThrowingMyLifeAway in your Bot Request!
     

    To Be Implemented Soon.



  9. #8
    svrij22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vasalkar Lair
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    828
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Its just the bots that are loaded by Le Bot, but I can make an option for custom bots later

Similar Threads

  1. help with bot manager- mana energy
    By safluke1 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 04:55 AM
  2. [Help] [ Le Bot 6.7 ] Need help with Shop Lists / Bot Manager
    By craigjr132 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 04:58 AM
  3. [HELP] How to use the Bot Manager to make your own bot?
    By ddggxx99 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 06:40 PM
  4. [Release] Le Bot 5.4 By Jamer bugs removidos
    By cley2098 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:05 PM
  5. [Release] AQW Datapawwolf Bot for reputation and Normal hack
    By Blizzardknight in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 07:02 AM

Tags for this Thread