Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    MGanuslange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Busy
    The quest monsters are in more areas, but sadly from what I've tested, they don't drop the quest items outside the Nostalgiaquest map.
    Test signature







  2. #32
    Bacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Tired
    true i test too

  3. #33
    xXMariakiMXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden/Latvia
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    The quest monsters are in more areas, but sadly from what I've tested, they don't drop the quest items outside the Nostalgiaquest map.
    Yea, that's why i said the the only way to complete the quest would be by finding and spamming packets.. unfortunately..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to xXMariakiMXx For This Useful Post:

    yuki14 (11-09-2016)

  5. #34
    Bacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Tired
    you right

  6. #35
    MGanuslange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Bacho

    Hey Bacho, out from what you said about staying in Nostalgiaquest, I've found a better solution.
    I have created a thread about it, and I wanted to hear if you're OK with it, or if you want to release it, since I just worked off your idea.

    Thread link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12198681

    Sincerely,
    Magnus.
    Test signature







  7. #36
    Bacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    @Bacho

    Hey Bacho, out from what you said about staying in Nostalgiaquest, I've found a better solution.
    I have created a thread about it, and I wanted to hear if you're OK with it, or if you want to release it, since I just worked off your idea.

    Thread link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12198681

    Sincerely,
    Magnus.
    its a good thanks

  8. #37
    yuki14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can you update if you got spammer ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    what is the shop id of yulgars dual wield drop off shop id ?
    Last edited by yuki14; 11-09-2016 at 01:47 AM.

  9. #38
    Bacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Tired
    yep we will update

  10. #39
    Elke1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
    Yea, that's why i said the the only way to complete the quest would be by finding and spamming packets.. unfortunately..
    what kind of spamming packets are you talking about? because earning monster drops from packets is not possible.

  11. #40
    xXMariakiMXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden/Latvia
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Elke1234 View Post
    what kind of spamming packets are you talking about? because earning monster drops from packets is not possible.
    Why would that not be possible?? The only hard thing about it is to find the correct packet

  12. #41
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
    Why would that not be possible?? The only hard thing about it is to find the correct packet
    Picking up dropped items is possible.
    I think what he means is getting items directly from monsters without killing them, like those that automatically add to your inventory, which is basically impossible through packet spamming.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches


  13. #42
    xXMariakiMXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden/Latvia
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Picking up dropped items is possible.
    I think what he means is getting items directly from monsters without killing them, like those that automatically add to your inventory, which is basically impossible through packet spamming.
    But those are Temporary items, not ACTUAL items

  14. #43
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
    But those are Temporary items, not ACTUAL items
    Exactly.

    That's why it's not possible to packet spam ACTUAL items straight into your inventory(unless we're talking about picking up dropped items).
    Last edited by Yuudoku; 11-10-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches


  15. #44
    pochinglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hello everyone, I've stumbled with this charachter - XxJadelxX.

    He has a dual Painsaw, but he isn't a beta. I tried to reach him out, but it turns it he's always using bots. Can we collaborate ?

  16. #45
    xXMariakiMXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden/Latvia
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by pochinglover View Post
    Hello everyone, I've stumbled with this charachter - XxJadelxX.

    He has a dual Painsaw, but he isn't a beta. I tried to reach him out, but it turns it he's always using bots. Can we collaborate ?
    the fact that he doesn't have the beta badge doesn't mean that he can't have a 8 yr old account lol. He might have made the account some time after the beta came out (like a month or so.. or even a couple of weeks)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Yulgar's Dual Wield Shop
    By sieral2 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 10:37 AM
  2. New GP/Shop Hack and ESP Hack
    By lag in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:43 AM
  3. Fast as Famas and Weapon hack
    By superHackz in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 02:48 PM
  4. Fast as Famas and Weapon hack
    By superHackz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 11:35 AM
  5. Level and Weapon Hacks
    By Flo1990 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:04 PM