Thread: Willowcreek

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    moathebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    Willowcreek

    Guys wtf i have made all the parts in it and that stupid CAlasfa wont make me complete it...here is a screen shot..
    V4 The best Release..No joke... 4 More Features!! Here is the link

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ures-best.html


  2. #2
    previews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    312
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I would believe you would have to exit out of the game and login in again, the server gets all whatever because of the number of players online :P, gets annoying cause you would need to do the quest again.
    Quote Originally Posted by moathebest View Post
    Guys wtf i have made all the parts in it and that stupid CAlasfa wont make me complete it...here is a screen shot..
    MSN: Previewss

    Active In Current Sections : Ava - Battleon - Crossfire - General Hacking - League Of Legends

  3. #3
    troju12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i have same problem as u

  4. #4
    moathebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by previews View Post
    I would believe you would have to exit out of the game and login in again, the server gets all whatever because of the number of players online :P, gets annoying cause you would need to do the quest again.
    i made this quest like 7 times...i read on some vid that this pet isnt available any more :/
    V4 The best Release..No joke... 4 More Features!! Here is the link

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ures-best.html


  5. #5
    previews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    312
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh your talking about the pet? well the pet was released around when the game came out, I have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by moathebest View Post
    i made this quest like 7 times...i read on some vid that this pet isnt available any more :/
    MSN: Previewss

    Active In Current Sections : Ava - Battleon - Crossfire - General Hacking - League Of Legends