Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Quest item packets?

Using a tutorial I found on the web I managed to use the packet '%xt%zm%getMapItem%176591%20%' to give me the quest items to complete the quest Golden Shrooms. I want to use this same method to do other quests, but I don't know how to find/make the right packets. I tried using 'hell quest' but nothing comes up like people say it will, and i'm not sure if it's just broken/ patched or if I'm doing it wrong.

But anyway... Can anyone help me work out how to make these packets, or provide a list of all the quest item id's/packets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmayhem View Post
    Using a tutorial I found on the web I managed to use the packet '%xt%zm%getMapItem%176591%20%' to give me the quest items to complete the quest Golden Shrooms. I want to use this same method to do other quests, but I don't know how to find/make the right packets. I tried using 'hell quest' but nothing comes up like people say it will, and i'm not sure if it's just broken/ patched or if I'm doing it wrong.

But anyway... Can anyone help me work out how to make these packets, or provide a list of all the quest item id's/packets

Well as you can see this is a Map Item packet "%xt%zm%getMapItem%176591%20%" but you cant get QUEST Items becos you need to kill monsters to get it....
    Map Items rest on the floor so use Hell quest when picking items up and you will get the map item packet...
    The Lone Programmer.........

I'm Bad, Merciless, Hacker, Atheist, Activist and Godslayer

BUT i like to
    HELP !!

Click here for AQW Helper bot/trainer

Click here for SHOP IDs and QUEST IDs