Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

JASON11201 IS A HACKER DONT TRUST HIM

so as you guys know ive been hosting account give aways and this kid was saying hed give me 50m in runescape for tylera93 so i said sure
    so we talked on skype and he took my account info and delted everything on it and left me nothing really deleted all my rares everything
    and now i dont even play because of him so thanks jason if you read this for ruining a perfectly fun game for me by beng a dick head im glad people dont really care any more i try to help people and they fuck me over? seriously?.... what is wrong with people these days? why does no one regaurd anyone elses feelings? it doesnt make sence really you work for 3 months or more trying to get somehting and someone jsut deletes it all because there jsut a douchebag? like wtf? my problem is im too nice i trust too easily and i cant scam someone -.- ive tried and it killed me inside it was for 500k on runescape... like wtf 500k made me feel like shit so i gave the kid 1m :/ either way idk why people are so heartless please will someone answer that? lol well thanks for reading have a good day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tbanglin94 For This Useful Post:

nelsontky (12-13-2012)

Thanks
    that mother fucker nvm all of us have been scammed before u noe. I was scammed of my aqw acc last time. It made me miss the span war.

Remember, if I helped, press Thanks!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dont trust him.he is a scammer.