Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    StormVolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your house c:
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    ah so thats u reported cracked accounts to aqw staff?

    get a life n00b you will never be on my private forum

    only darkside members can be !

    i will teach em how fuck accounts and be better than me ! omfg xdxd----

    u and other just jealous on what i crack every day . becuz u can't and u will never can.
    Oh what words!
    First of all, at least I have better grammar, compared to you. Which makes you look like an uneducated nine-year old.
    Second, I have a life. You're cracking silly AQW accounts, while I'm enjoying life.
    Third, Good for them, that they'll be able to crack accounts. I don't need any accounts, I have one and I enjoy it.
    Fourth, You requested an account via gmail.

    Fifth, I am really happy that you have one hundred accounts, or whatever.

  2. #17
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by StormVolt View Post
    Oh what words!
    First of all, at least I have better grammar, compared to you. Which makes you look like an uneducated nine-year old.
    Second, I have a life. You're cracking silly AQW accounts, while I'm enjoying life.
    Third, Good for them, that they'll be able to crack accounts. I don't need any accounts, I have one and I enjoy it.
    Fourth, You requested an account via gmail.

    Fifth, I am really happy that you have one hundred accounts, or whatever.
    yeah that account has been changed pass and was no mail confirmed u are just a silly scammer

  3. #18
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    And, uhm.. what are you going to do with so many accounts? I mean, it's cool if you have so many, but, it's kinda too much. Just take one, and play the game, don't just screw people over. And advice, don't make so many new threads. Make just one, then edit. And post in comments so people know you edit the thread.

    That's my opinion and advice.

    ~megenhos
    Good suggestion. Tired of having him spam threads. O.o
    but i thought you could only edit your thread once.

  4. #19
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Neah. I'm just tired of him, coming here, making 100 threads, on how he wants to destroy AQW and AQW users. Just make a fuck!n thread and he stay there, not making so many, to see him how is he the "GREATEST" cracker in the world.

    ~megenhos
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  5. #20
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    Neah. I'm just tired of him, coming here, making 100 threads, on how he wants to destroy AQW and AQW users. Just make a fuck!n thread and he stay there, not making so many, to see him how is he the "GREATEST" cracker in the world.

    ~megenhos
    lets see
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  6. #21
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    ah so thats u reported cracked accounts to aqw staff?

    get a life n00b you will never be on my private forum

    only darkside members can be !

    i will teach em how fuck accounts and be better than me ! omfg xdxd----

    u and other just jealous on what i crack every day . becuz u can't and u will never can.
    Just looking at how you type is giving me a headache. Using a cracker that you didn't make won't make you anything but a skiddie trying to boast.
    Deleting his email doesn't change a single thing, I'm sure he has his Transaction ID written down, so instead of calling everyone a noob go and try to learn programming and contribute to this forum. And stop flooding the forum with threads relating to the same thing, just make one thread.

  7. #22
    hamishboii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sounds neat dude, im with crais on this, i have been hacked on many games, so why not some sweet payback?

  8. #23
    bigbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Just looking at how you type is giving me a headache. Using a cracker that you didn't make won't make you anything but a skiddie trying to boast.
    Deleting his email doesn't change a single thing, I'm sure he has his Transaction ID written down, so instead of calling everyone a noob go and try to learn programming and contribute to this forum. And stop flooding the forum with threads relating to the same thing, just make one thread.
    Maybe english isn't his first language.

  9. #24
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by hamishboii View Post
    Sounds neat dude, im with crais on this, i have been hacked on many games, so why not some sweet payback?

    Just seems like a cycle doesn't it? Somebody hacks you & you want payback and hack somebody. You are both so naive.

  10. #25
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Anyone can hack accounts anyone. I mean seriously how hard is downloading a NEW HACK. You have no life crais. How old are you 9. To be honest i thought hacking was cool but they are lines and you crossed it. I have matured enough to see some empathy and sympathy. Can you stop hacking some kids accounts and making stupid threads? SERIOUSLY IT IS A 2D GAME. HAVE FUN CLICKING ON 2D OBJECTS AND GETTING A ACCOUNT AND GETTING COOL 2D ANIMATED CLASS. IM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN CRACK ACCOUNT. SARCASM LEVEL: HIGH
    Last edited by darka221; 01-21-2013 at 01:45 AM.

  11. #26
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    312
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Just seems like a cycle doesn't it? Somebody hacks you & you want payback and hack somebody. You are both so naive.
    Naive, indeed.

  12. #27
    haran123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Confused

    Red face

    hey can u give me one aqw acc ?
    any lvl with nulgath items ?

    ---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

    and some ac items and some cool armors ?
    for FREE

    ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

    can anyone give me ?
    but iwant nulgath items or dage items
    anyone plz give all say me a noob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. XDXD---HACKED%BY%ME% and destroyed XDXD----
    By crais in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 10:09 PM
  4. Trading all my VIP hacks and Bypasses for a lvl16+ wrr acc
    By BurakG in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
  5. need hacks for kwr and inter war rock to
    By vela192449 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:24 AM