Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired

    TODAY 3 acc cracked giveaway via MAIL take it now xdxd----

    ----------------------who wants 1 acc must send mail to :adrian.florin50@gmail.com--------------------
    1.AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page TAKED
    2.NOPE DON'T LOOK HERE
    3.NOPE DON'T LOOK HERE

    I will NEVER Stop here.Until i FUCK ALL aqw users
    thx +rep me if u wnt more..

    ---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

    updated remains 2
    Last edited by crais; 01-15-2013 at 06:05 PM.

  2. #2
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Use a proxy. AE has started to distribute IP bans to people using crackers.

  3. #3
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Use a proxy. AE has started to distribute IP bans to people using crackers.
    HAHAHA very FUNNY JAMES i don't use cracker , I'AM THE CRACKER

  4. #4
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    HAHAHA very FUNNY JAMES i don't use cracker , I'AM THE CRACKER
    But you better start using a proxy, else AE will turn you into CREAM CRACKER...

  5. #5
    Ocean Of Funk™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    giveaway!!

  6. #6
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Thumbs up XD

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    But you better start using a proxy, else AE will turn you into CREAM CRACKER...
    my ip changes every time when i connect to the net and on internet you will find many cookie cleaners programs.

    So xdxd-----

  7. #7
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    my ip changes every time when i connect to the net and on internet you will find many cookie cleaners programs.

    So xdxd-----
    Did I mentioned that they'll disable accounts cracked with banned IPs(and all accounts used on the same ip address)?

  8. #8
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Did I mentioned that they'll disable accounts cracked with banned IPs(and all accounts used on the same ip address)?
    i don't know i don't belive until i see a proof and this game its all about money all games are about money and must be Cracked

    my advice: if can't have something , STEAL IT (of course on internet NOT in real life)
    Last edited by crais; 01-15-2013 at 05:39 PM.

  9. #9
    DWL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's better to play safe. AE has their eyes monitoring sites like these.

  10. #10
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by DWL View Post
    It's better to play safe. AE has their eyes monitoring sites like these.

    maybe yes maybe NOT what ae wants its to know how we crack accounts,hack,etc.. t0 fix it

    because hax destroy artix businesses
    Last edited by crais; 01-15-2013 at 05:46 PM.

  11. #11
    zwint6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    ----------------------who wants 1 acc must send mail to :adrian.florin50@gmail.com--------------------
    1.AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page TAKED
    2.NOPE DON'T LOOK HERE
    3.NOPE DON'T LOOK HERE

    I will NEVER Stop here.Until i FUCK ALL aqw users
    thx +rep me if u wnt more..

    ---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

    updated remains 2
    wait bro leave my account alone D:
    Don't have to hack MPGH accounts TT_TT
    Add me on AQW username: abcdbadq

  12. #12
    DWL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This is why I never reveal any account information on a hack site.

  13. #13
    killerx12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    THis man is too pro le -.-
    Can give me 1 mem account

  14. #14
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    i don't know i don't belive until i see a proof and this game its all about money all games are about money and must be Cracked

    my advice: if can't have something , STEAL IT (of course on internet NOT in real life)
    And what's the difference between stealing on internet or in real life? Is the same thing. If you think that stealing on internet, is not the same as real life, then.. it's bad.. very bad..

    ~megenhos

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] Account giveaway free [mail request need it] [BEST]
    By crais in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 04:51 PM
  2. [WTS] Premium Mc accs comes with e-mail and password 2 e-mail :) $6 each
    By RizeRs in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:19 PM
  3. BUYING LVL 21-29 NON PREMIUM AND NON RETAIL VIA MAIL
    By UberlyPwned in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 03:36 PM
  4. BUYING LVL 21+ VIA MAIL
    By UberlyPwned in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 12:37 AM