Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    FlareBlitz66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terraria
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired

    Question how do you use AQW cracker?

    derp derp derp title says it all derp derp derp

  2. #2
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it depends in which one you use

  3. #3
    crais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slatina
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Inspired
    title not says all you must put name of the cracker becuz all crackers are different

  4. #4
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by crais View Post
    title not says all you must put name of the cracker becuz all crackers are different

    They are? The only crackers for AQWorlds account use the dictionary method.. they are all basically the same. You put in the username and the password list and hope it works.

  5. #5
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    They are? The only crackers for AQWorlds account use the dictionary method.. they are all basically the same. You put in the username and the password list and hope it works.
    Yeah , But Each One Have A Way To Put Names & Way To Start Cracking .... you Know Small Details

  6. #6
    FlareBlitz66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terraria
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    Yeah , But Each One Have A Way To Put Names & Way To Start Cracking .... you Know Small Details
    the one i got was latest aqw cracker http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...s-cracker.html

    ---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    They are? The only crackers for AQWorlds account use the dictionary method.. they are all basically the same. You put in the username and the password list and hope it works.
    im really noob at stuff like this i dont know what a password list is derp

  7. #7
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz66 View Post
    the one i got was latest aqw cracker http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...s-cracker.html

    ---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------



    im really noob at stuff like this i dont know what a password list is derp
    Well a password list is a list of passwords....

    You give the cracker a username list and a password list then it will try every single password on the password list with every single username on the usernamelist

  8. #8
    FlareBlitz66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terraria
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Well a password list is a list of passwords....

    You give the cracker a username list and a password list then it will try every single password on the password list with every single username on the usernamelist
    what? i have a really tiny brain

  9. #9
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz66 View Post
    what? i have a really tiny brain
    Cant explain any better

  10. #10
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz66 View Post
    derp derp derp title says it all derp derp derp
    Watch That Video About My Cracker ............


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AboodElshreef For This Useful Post:

    FlareBlitz66 (01-25-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. How do you use Fraps
    By Gnash in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:57 AM
  2. how do you use cheatengine
    By timtom59 in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. lol how do you use engine.rar and cshell.dll
    By czudej in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. how do you use MPGH hack
    By FitFlex in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:09 PM
  5. How do you use a UCE ?
    By JHooker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:05 PM

Tags for this Thread