Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    haram999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thank you ))

  2. #32
    Dark7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks!! EPIC.

  3. #33
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,649
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,826
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Files approved for testing, post back results as well as any rule breaking content you might find. Ads etc.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    AboodElshreef (01-25-2013)

  5. #34
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Files approved for testing, post back results as well as any rule breaking content you might find. Ads etc.
    Thanks @Liz

  6. #35
    WesleyLive0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the top of the world
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I scanned it with virustotal
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Last edited by WesleyLive0; 01-26-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Added virusscans
    hi
    Need me for anything? Contact me!

  7. #36
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyLive0 View Post
    I scanned it with virustotal
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Thanks Bro .....

  8. #37
    LucidGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Washington, U.S.A
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I love hack packs, thank you.
    Oh, and if any gives viruses, I'll keel you. xD

  9. #38
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
    I love hack packs, thank you.
    Oh, and if any gives viruses, I'll keel you. xD
    xD .... It's Kill Not Keel
    Anyway ........ I Don't Made Them So Maybe You Find Some But they Are Not Harmful

  10. #39
    LucidGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Washington, U.S.A
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    xD .... It's Kill Not Keel
    Anyway ........ I Don't Made Them So Maybe You Find Some But they Are Not Harmful
    I know, also, your cracker doesn't work, it wants me to load usernames in .ulist and passwords in .plist, and the usernames and passwords don't show up, and the cracker doesn't run...

  11. #40
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
    I know, also, your cracker doesn't work, it wants me to load usernames in .ulist and passwords in .plist, and the usernames and passwords don't show up, and the cracker doesn't run...
    xD ..... It Works Fine For Me And All The Other People
    Which Version You Have ?

  12. #41
    LucidGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Washington, U.S.A
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    xD ..... It Works Fine For Me And All The Other People
    Which Version You Have ?
    I needed to use the text converter. I'm going to PM you with a request if that''s alright.
    Edit: can only send emails, darn, and need to have 20 posts.

    But, I will say it here.

    I was wondering if I could have a good aqw account for free, I am starting to crack, but I need to get it all set-up and what not with my computer. If you have an extra aqw account that is pretty good, please tell me. Thanks for the hackpack, and thank you for your programs.
    Last edited by LucidGames; 01-28-2013 at 01:10 AM.

  13. #42
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
    I needed to use the text converter. I'm going to PM you with a request if that''s alright.
    Edit: can only send emails, darn, and need to have 20 posts.

    But, I will say it here.

    I was wondering if I could have a good aqw account for free, I am starting to crack, but I need to get it all set-up and what not with my computer. If you have an extra aqw account that is pretty good, please tell me. Thanks for the hackpack, and thank you for your programs.
    First , About The Account ......... I Am Readying A Huge Group Of Account (100 Account)
    I Will Give Them Free To The Members Of MPGH , I Have Until Now 56 Account ( I didn't Cracked Yesterday ) When they reach 100 i will give them free to members
    And Thank You

  14. #43
    LucidGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Washington, U.S.A
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    First , About The Account ......... I Am Readying A Huge Group Of Account (100 Account)
    I Will Give Them Free To The Members Of MPGH , I Have Until Now 56 Account ( I didn't Cracked Yesterday ) When they reach 100 i will give them free to members
    And Thank You
    Sounds good, when you hit 100, be sure to contact me.

  15. #44
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
    Sounds good, when you hit 100, be sure to contact me.
    Of Course I Will Do That

  16. #45
    LucidGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Washington, U.S.A
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
    Of Course I Will Do That
    I look around in two threads and I see like 50 great accounts, lol. I'm jelly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] AQW Armjld Trainer V.2.1
    By AboodElshreef in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 08:50 PM
  2. [Info] Clan{AMp}
    By n1kko in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
  4. AMP Energy Drink Coupon - Free 4 PK of AMP
    By I Am Cornholio in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:00 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 05:18 AM