Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 126
  1. #91
    chewbakka5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Just to let you know, that **** doesn't fly around here. More like you stole an account to begin with and the AE staff returned it to the owner. There's no "banning" accounts because you had rares. That, or you were caught cheating.
    I don't really care if people believe me or not, and looking back at it, posting my "sad" story here was gonna get a response like yours, shouldn't have done it.

    But doesn't mean it didn't happen. Never cracked/hacked an account b4 this in my life or cheated. I still have my account, just not the items.
    Last edited by chewbakka5; 03-10-2013 at 10:37 AM.

  2. #92
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbakka5 View Post
    I don't really care if people believe me or not, and looking back at it, posting my "sad" story here was gonna get a response like yours, shouldn't have done it.

    But doesn't mean it didn't happen. Never cracked/hacked an account b4 this in my life or cheated. I still have my account, just not the items.
    Let me explain why you're blatantly lying. If someone is going to report your account, they would have to file an in-game report. A moderator would take a look at the report, but be unable to do anything since they don't have access to your account info. They can only mute and ban for botting. However, the developers also run sweeps to check for what items/badges you have and when you had obtained them. Clearly, you either quest loaded/shop loaded or cheated via some other method, which is why you lost your items.

  3. #93
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    9 please

  4. #94
    chewbakka5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    ... who said I lost my items due to that?

    I know the actual guy who deleted/sold my items in real. No-one reported my account, Iv'e never got any warnings. All that happened was that guy got hold of my pas and deleted my stuff cause of some reasons. The only rare I managed to get back was Beta Berserker, as that is available from the badge.

    I still have a few AC items in bank that could have been sold, but the things I lost were in my inventory (including my Prometheus set -.-). I had max 72/72 spaces full last time I played, while everything that could be deleted from these was gone. I had around 23 AC's before, now I have 1k, indicating he sold some AC items as-well. Also went from 300k gold to 1.9 mil.

    And don't you think if devs saw I had items I couldn't have got or badges, they would have done a thorough check, including my bank or just out-right banned me?

    Now I don't really care anymore, was stupid of me to mention this, but since you think I'm lying, I felt I had to reply.

  5. #95
    Mikado24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Wow. So awesome!!! 10 Plz :3

  6. #96
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbakka5 View Post
    ... who said I lost my items due to that?

    I know the actual guy who deleted/sold my items in real. No-one reported my account, Iv'e never got any warnings. All that happened was that guy got hold of my pas and deleted my stuff cause of some reasons. The only rare I managed to get back was Beta Berserker, as that is available from the badge.

    I still have a few AC items in bank that could have been sold, but the things I lost were in my inventory (including my Prometheus set -.-). I had max 72/72 spaces full last time I played, while everything that could be deleted from these was gone. I had around 23 AC's before, now I have 1k, indicating he sold some AC items as-well. Also went from 300k gold to 1.9 mil.

    And don't you think if devs saw I had items I couldn't have got or badges, they would have done a thorough check, including my bank or just out-right banned me?

    Now I don't really care anymore, was stupid of me to mention this, but since you think I'm lying, I felt I had to reply.
    I assumed that you were complaining about the developers/moderators being unfair. But then him getting into your account would be your fault. Either an easy/predictable password, a keylogger from downloading something that you shouldn't have, or you gave the information to him somehow through a scam website, directly giving it to him, etc..

    And to the idiots who are continually posting on this thread with a ridiculously low post count (1-5 posts) in the hopes of getting an account, no, the contest is already over. At the very least, read through the thread.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 03-10-2013 at 05:04 PM.

  7. #97
    mr n0b0dy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    4,5,6,9 plzz

  8. #98
    chewbakka5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    It was actually a way he found to save the password on a computer even when I didn't click save, he never actually "knew" my pas. Which, as I don't use this pass for anything else (otherwise I wouldnt be posting lol), was: chewbakka5Jd83M7amF8! ... yea Lol.

    But in the end it was my carelessness, no matter how small. No-one to really blame but me in that regard, but yea.

    Sorta douchy of me now, but that is what is made me come to this forum lol. First it was to get a free account, then I just cracked some (10 - 9 now, 1 guy changed pass) accounts myself. Just no luck finding one that's actually still better than my own ._.

  9. #99
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbakka5 View Post
    It was actually a way he found to save the password on a computer even when I didn't click save, he never actually "knew" my pas. Which, as I don't use this pass for anything else (otherwise I wouldnt be posting lol), was: chewbakka5Jd83M7amF8! ... yea Lol.

    But in the end it was my carelessness, no matter how small. No-one to really blame but me in that regard, but yea.

    Sorta douchy of me now, but that is what is made me come to this forum lol. First it was to get a free account, then I just cracked some (10 - 9 now, 1 guy changed pass) accounts myself. Just no luck finding one that's actually still better than my own ._.
    That honestly sucks. But, there's not much you can do. Now about cracking those accounts... That's very hypocritical of you, isn't it?

  10. #100
    deivas951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    give my 4 acc please

  11. #101
    Go Blow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Dictionary and elsewhere.
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks number 9 if it's not taken

  12. #102
    indio90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    is number 9 still available?

  13. #103
    juanfh06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The number 9 please

  14. #104
    safluke1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    so you take people's accounts and keep them for yourself??

  15. #105
    trilliux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can you give me one

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quiting rotmg- giving away free account
    By jollyboots in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 09:46 PM
  2. [Release] Giving Away Free Accounts!!!!!!!!!!
    By medhedi13 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:33 AM
  3. [Release] Give away "Free" Account I'm quitting.
    By Minorujinoo in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM
  4. giving away free account
    By darka221 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:19 AM
  5. Giving Away Free Account
    By jacob19999 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:30 PM