Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789

    FREE ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY +LOTS OF RARES

    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

    CLOSED! Winner is:
    WesleyLive0
    Last edited by zerobrium; 02-01-2013 at 07:53 PM.

  2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

    Adriel83 (02-01-2013),akang99 (02-01-2013),andy251192 (02-01-2013),ddggxx99 (02-01-2013),Dylanskii (02-02-2013),ecoin1000 (02-04-2013),Electro Beat (02-01-2013),eromartin (02-01-2013),ImSoClueless (02-01-2013),[MPGH]JamesRo (02-01-2013),match95 (02-01-2013),romares_123 (02-01-2013),skurrgol (01-31-2013),slowarijor (02-01-2013),SoFlyGuy (02-01-2013),thebigbang20 (01-31-2013),thelegend14 (01-31-2013),WesleyLive0 (02-01-2013),xdxul (02-01-2013),Xepherrr (01-31-2013),xylocopa (01-31-2013)

  3. #2
    Kasiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would like to enter the giveaway, because I am a trusted player... :]
    Last edited by Kasiek; 01-31-2013 at 08:57 PM.

  4. #3
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    I would like to enter the giveaway. I honestly can't think of something to say that would make me more worthy then anyone else or why you should trust me more. All I can say is that I would love to have the account and it would be in good care. I play AQW every day and have been since 2008.
    Last edited by skurrgol; 01-31-2013 at 09:01 PM.

  5. #4
    Kasiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    I would like to enter the giveaway. I honestly can't think of something to say that would make me more worthy then anyone else or why you should trust me more. All I can say is that I would love to have the account and it would be in good care. I play AQW every day and have been since 2008.
    Nice, since 2008. I've been playing since 2008 too. Are you playing right now?

  6. #5
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
    Nice, since 2008. I've been playing since 2008 too. Are you playing right now?
    I guess I should say early 2009, I have a beta account which I rarely use(really ugly name lol) but my main was registered on 1/28/09.

    At the moment no, playing steam. But if you leave your name or message me it I could get on maybe tomorrow.

  7. #6
    Kasiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    I guess I should say early 2009, I have a beta account which I rarely use(really ugly name lol) but my main was registered on 1/28/09.

    At the moment no, playing steam. But if you leave your name or message me it I could get on maybe tomorrow.
    I won't be saying any names, but we would meet at a certain place. Like battleon-9979 if you'd like. Don't want to say my username because you know
    some people might try to crack my account Lol

  8. #7
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
    I won't be saying any names, but we would meet at a certain place. Like battleon-9979 if you'd like. Don't want to say my username because you know
    some people might try to crack my account Lol
    Oh I doubt anyone could crack my account lol, but I just don't want to say it because of other reasons lol.

  9. #8
    Kasiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    Oh I doubt anyone could crack my account lol, but I just don't want to say it because of other reasons lol.
    Same here, but I don't want to risk any undercover Dev's to see my account and ban it..

  10. #9
    ToxicAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crashing on Satans Couch
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would like to enter the giveaway, because i have have been playing scince elementary, im in highschool now and i still enjoye the game :3

  11. #10
    trilliux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I would like to enter the giveaway, because i have have been playing scince elementary, im in highschool now and i still enjoye the game :3


    trusme

  12. #11
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    I would like to enter the giveaway,[because I want this account.]

  13. #12
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
    Same here, but I don't want to risk any undercover Dev's to see my account and ban it..
    Undercover staff are EVERYWHERE

    I would like to enter the giveaway because I'm a real OG.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 01-31-2013 at 10:26 PM.

  14. #13
    mmkwhytho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    id like to win ty

  15. #14
    Kingdadongo1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I would like to enter this because I plan on getting back at someone that has hacked my account before. You may not agree with my methods, but I plan on using this account to get to him. about half a year ago, I had my account stolen by someone, And I plan on having this one as bait. If it makes you feel any better, rest easy knowing this account will not be traded or taken away from me. I only wish to bait him out so I can hack my account back into my hands. Thank you, and have a nice day.

  16. #15
    justz45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd like to enter (Free Account Giveaway) Because i want to have it. Pls give it to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SELLING AVA ACCOUNT(has lots of rare guns)
    By catman12345 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:16 PM
  2. Free Account GiveAway!
    By 777Aluseu777 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:58 PM
  3. FREE ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY!!!OMFG:D
    By -FAIL- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:03 PM
  4. Lieutenant Colonel 3rd Free Account Giveaway
    By andrew4699 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 06:45 PM
  5. Free account Giveaway!!
    By paulxdragon in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 12:11 AM