Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    SuperGorgon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead

    Thumbs up How to verify 1 Dragon Amulet on multiple AQW accounts!!!

    This will be essentially how to trade your DL verfied ( Starlord and guardian work as well) to another account and still have it on both

    Step 1: Obtain Account that is verfied already
    Step 2: Delete Account associated with the DA/SL/G (Thus freeing up the Accounts)
    Step 3: Manage your account and enter the DA/SL/G info on to Account of your choosing
    Step 4: Re-activate the account you deleted in Step 2
    Step 5: Both accounts should have DA/SL/G

    Side Notes:
    -You can use this as many times as needed
    -I am not responsible for mishaps
    -I have tested this myself and works
    ---If you found this helpful please don't forget to thank me

  2. #2
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Apparently, the Dragonlord items become removed though, so it wouldn't work.

  3. #3
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,549
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Apparently, the Dragonlord items become removed though, so it wouldn't work.
    is it "mean" RARE ???
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  4. #4
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    is it "mean" RARE ???
    No, the items disappear from the original account that had the DF amulet. You'd lose the items if you switch the verification to a new account.

  5. #5
    ChiefLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGorgon View Post
    This will be essentially how to trade your DL verfied ( Starlord and guardian work as well) to another account and still have it on both

    Step 1: Obtain Account that is verfied already
    Step 2: Delete Account associated with the DA/SL/G (Thus freeing up the Accounts)
    Step 3: Manage your account and enter the DA/SL/G info on to Account of your choosing
    Step 4: Re-activate the account you deleted in Step 2
    Step 5: Both accounts should have DA/SL/G

    Side Notes:
    -You can use this as many times as needed
    -I am not responsible for mishaps
    -I have tested this myself and works
    ---If you found this helpful please don't forget to thank me
    In step #2 wouldn't the items disappear?

  6. #6
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLeaf View Post
    In step #2 wouldn't the items disappear?
    Precisely.

  7. #7
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Precisely.
    Then doing all this is practically useless..

  8. #8
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    Then doing all this is practically useless..
    Yep. I don't know why the poster claims to have tested it himself/herself, since it doesn't work. It might be working now, but I don't want to possibly lose my rank 10 Dragonlord/Starlord/Guardian and have to rank them up all over again. I'd rather just drop another $20 and obtain another membership.

  9. #9
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Yep. I don't know why the poster claims to have tested it himself/herself, since it doesn't work. It might be working now, but I don't want to possibly lose my rank 10 Dragonlord/Starlord/Guardian and have to rank them up all over again. I'd rather just drop another $20 and obtain another membership.
    Those classes are just for show anyway. None of them can farm on the same level as rep classes. I haven't touched them from my banks in a long time.

  10. #10
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    Those classes are just for show anyway. None of them can farm on the same level as rep classes. I haven't touched them from my banks in a long time.
    o.O Dragonlord is great for farming and for PvP. The rest are "meh".

    THE best farming class though would have to be mage. Chunin is a close second for targeting multiple enemies. VoT, Necromancer, and Cardclasher are great for solo'ing/farming opponents with a lot of health.

  11. #11
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    o.O Dragonlord is great for farming and for PvP. The rest are "meh".

    THE best farming class though would have to be mage. Chunin is a close second for targeting multiple enemies. VoT, Necromancer, and Cardclasher are great for solo'ing/farming opponents with a lot of health.
    Dragonlord CAN farm/solo bosses BUT other classes can do it much more efficiently.


    The AoE for mage is really not the ideal class to farm with. Also I think soloing a boss and farming are two different things. VoT is excellent at soloing, but not so good at farming because it has no AoE skill. Sure it has a large DoT but the cooldown is much to long to farm with. Darkside for example, it's various skills hit multiple targets and you can sustain your health for continuous farming, the ideal farming class.

  12. #12
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
    Dragonlord CAN farm/solo bosses BUT other classes can do it much more efficiently.


    The AoE for mage is really not the ideal class to farm with. Also I think soloing a boss and farming are two different things. VoT is excellent at soloing, but not so good at farming because it has no AoE skill. Sure it has a large DoT but the cooldown is much to long to farm with. Darkside for example, it's various skills hit multiple targets and you can sustain your health for continuous farming, the ideal farming class.
    Mage's attacks are long range... Explosion usually deals 500-1000 damage (it will usually crit with the right build) and Ice Shard/Fireball will generally finish off most monsters. VOT is great for solo'ing/farming bosses with lower health.

    Darkside is actually meh. If you're interested, you could always take this to the class discussion thread on the game's actual forums. At this point, we've diverged from the original point of the thread.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 02-11-2013 at 01:16 AM.

  13. #13
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Mage's attacks are long range... Explosion usually deals 500-1000 damage (it will usually crit with the right build) and Ice Shard/Fireball will generally finish off most monsters. VOT is great for solo'ing/farming bosses with lower health.

    Darkside is actually meh. If you're interested, you could always take this to the class discussion thread on the game's actual forums. At this point, we've diverged from the original point of the thread.
    While the Mage does have long range, it is not the ideal farming class. A good farming class is a class with sustain to farm for a while and have AoE skills that are more farming oriented. VoT is actually a great class to solo high HP targets with. Suns crit + practically infinite HP is god tier.

    I mainly love Darkside for its rank 10 passive. But yeah, back to topic.

  14. #14
    ChiefLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Starlord is an unsung hero IMO
    Love it, not so muchfor farming as for PvP (both BB & 1v1)

  15. #15
    SuperGorgon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead
    I did this a while ago (July)
    So it worked then i deleted my main and restored later and let my friend enter the info on to his account and he has DL to this very day
    He has an MPGH account if you'd like to speak to him @cozreywhitey (he quit Aqw recently though) And im sure he'll vouche on this

    Also On the farming stand point , Darksider i would say over all works best at just keeping it head above water the hole time and getting the job done in a timely matter
    DL is good more stronger but doesnt have quite the ability to do such huge healing but its healing skill does damage (large amount at that) but no as big as Darksiders last skill which also restores mana and i have seen it heal as much 5400 hp Though pointless to have it be that much
    Ninja is good at nocking enemies down quick but usually at tht point ur waiting for eneimies to spawn back XD and no heal skill, id through it in to a good farming class catagory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. WTT 5 DF Dragon Amulets for AQW Acc.
    By vJordon in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:42 AM
  3. Trading a Lame lvl 46 acc for a df account with dragon amulet that is not verified
    By xdxul in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 05:02 AM
  4. [Release] How to verify your paypal without a bank account or credit card!!!!
    By nxgunguy! in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 02:02 PM
  5. AQ/DF/MQ almost free Gurdian/Dragon Amulet/Star Capitan
    By Hillion in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:39 PM

Tags for this Thread