Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    ddggxx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    [HELP] Best Class?

    Just got membership and just curious on which class out of these four is the best overall, as in bossing, farming and PVP.

    DoomKnight :: UndeadSlayer :: DeathKnight :: Berserker

    Thanks a lot.

  2. #2
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Best classes are All AC's or you need to get them using certain items.
    I have never tried any of those classes, but Doomknight and Blood Ancient are good.

  3. #3
    TRONz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Hm theres a lot of good classes but they're all acs. But you can just bot for troll spellsmith or Necromancer, theyre one of the best classes in the game

  4. #4
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Troll spellsmith is for PvP
    while Necro is to solo things.

    I personally like VoT and Pyro for 1v1. (Maybe ToH.. not really though).

  5. #5
    TRONz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    VoT, ToH, Pyro, Chunin are prettyy good or pvp. And necro is really good at soloing and really easy to use can pretty much solo any boss. Troll Spellsmith is good for farming

  6. #6
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The only class I dont have is chunin..

  7. #7
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ddggxx99 View Post
    Just got membership and just curious on which class out of these four is the best overall, as in bossing, farming and PVP.

    DoomKnight :: UndeadSlayer :: DeathKnight :: Berserker

    Thanks a lot.
    I'd have to go with UndeadSlayer for slaying the undead. The rest are generally crappy. Deathknight's skills are bugged.

  8. #8
    banky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DontRUSHme View Post
    Troll spellsmith is for PvP
    Are you kidding haha Troll is The ultimate farmer still.

    To OP UndeadSlayer can be really good against undead (surprisingly). DK and Doomknight are the top of those 4 though. DK will just be and pretty slow.

  9. #9
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TRONz View Post
    VoT, ToH, Pyro, Chunin are prettyy good or pvp. And necro is really good at soloing and really easy to use can pretty much solo any boss. Troll Spellsmith is good for farming
    Troll is crappy for farming... Mage is better and doesn't require rank 10 rep either. ToH is also crap, which is why you don't see it too often. It seems that only the players who obtained their rank 10 rep through bots bother to get it and keep it visible in their inventories XD. Pyro is decent. The only classes that I keep around are any rare classes (darkside, barber, leppy, evo leppy, vot, beta berserker, alpha pirate, vampire, witch, pinkomancer, chronocorruptor, clawsuit), mage, cardclasher, and mindbreaker. I have access to every rank 10 class, but ac'ed out all of my classes for more inventory/bank space. I use mage for farming in general. I use cardclasher/mindbreaker/pinkomancer for solo'ing bosses. VOT is for taking out monsters with 3k+ health and bosses with lower health/lower damage. I might use Mindbreaker if the monsters are dealing too much damage.

    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    Are you kidding haha Troll is The ultimate farmer still.

    To OP UndeadSlayer can be really good against undead (surprisingly). DK and Doomknight are the top of those 4 though. DK will just be and pretty slow.
    Definitely not a great farming class. Mindbreaker is better. And mage is the most versatile farming class out there.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 02-13-2013 at 07:25 PM.

  10. #10
    jecxDvirux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside you PC System
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Pro tip for troll : Master the mana control and critical hits all the time.

  11. #11
    ddggxx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanks
    ........

  12. #12
    banky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Troll is crappy for farming... Mage is better and doesn't require rank 10 rep either. ToH is also crap, which is why you don't see it too often.


    Anyway ddggxx99 I highly suggest Bard class from Rank 4 Mythsong rep. Very good

  13. #13
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    ToH is also crap, which is why you don't see it too often. It seems that only the players who obtained their rank 10 rep through bots bother to get it and keep it visible in their inventories XD.
    As for the question, for PvP, Pyromancer is the king for me. Even VoT is weak against Burning Ward. For soloing, Necromancer and for farming Evolved Shaman.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  14. #14
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    As for the question, for PvP, Pyromancer is the king for me. Even VoT is weak against Burning Ward. For soloing, Necromancer and for farming Evolved Shaman.
    Rogue classes are king for 1v1. Horc Evader is also deadly. VOT actually beats Pyromancer though... Stun. And then keep on stunning. Anyone who knows Pyro would just avoid attacking during Burning Ward and in VoT's case, petrify wouldn't reflect any damage back. For 1v1 I prefer Leprechaun/Rogue/Horc Evader/Mindbreaker/Mage. For Bludrut, I use Mindbreaker. Bot programs don't use Mindbreaker effectively though, since it's a huge mana drainer.

  15. #15
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Rogue classes are king for 1v1. Horc Evader is also deadly. VOT actually beats Pyromancer though... Stun. And then keep on stunning. Anyone who knows Pyro would just avoid attacking during Burning Ward and in VoT's case, petrify wouldn't reflect any damage back. For 1v1 I prefer Leprechaun/Rogue/Horc Evader/Mindbreaker/Mage. For Bludrut, I use Mindbreaker. Bot programs don't use Mindbreaker effectively though, since it's a huge mana drainer.
    Depends.. I use Horc Evader too for the PvP 1 vs 1. Pretty cool though.. But Pyromancer not always beats VoT, but in 50% cases you can win with this thing against VoT.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help]Best Interval[Solved]
    By Guppie11 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 01:35 AM
  2. Need some help with Class & Events on custom Controls
    By HazXoD3D in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. Please help my class win $200 and 2 video cameras
    By Venturo London in forum General
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM
  4. [Request] Please help my class win $200 and 2 video cameras
    By Venturo London in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 08:54 PM
  5. [Help]Change classes in crossfire
    By krishna in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:40 AM