Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23

    AQW Cracking Guide

    1) Make sure you're on a VPN
    a)http://cyber~ghost~vpn.com/ ~~~Most Recommended. Remove the squiggles.
    b)Expat Shield (LAGGY) Less recommended
    c)Download Free VPN for iPhone, Mac and Windows to Access Blocked Sites & Surf Anonymously
    2) To ensure maximum safety, do not try to crack your own account. Just in case the cracker sends in the password to original owner.
    3) Have a cracker.
    a)http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...r-v-0-4-a.html
    Best on mpgh ^.^

    Let's start.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Grab some usernames. Armjldian or whatever has a username grabber. Go into random battleons and snatch some names.
    2. Get a password list, there are some good out there. Download a .txt one. Then open it up on notepad, File > Save as > .txt to ALL FILES > --.plist
    3. MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON A VPN! (IMPORTANT)
    4. ~Start Cracking
    ~Swaaaag.

    FAQ

    1. ~Doesn't work? ~~~Connection too slow, turn down the delay rate (milliseconds)
    2. ~IP Banned? ~~~Yeah, that's what you get. I told you to hop on a VPN first. I have suggestions at top.
    3. ~Program crashes? ~~~I can't do anything about it. PM it's owner. Starter of the thread I linked at the top is owner.
    4. ~Cracked but Recovered? ~~~If the email is not verified, immediately verify it with your own. If it is then hope for the best they wont recover.
    5. ~Verified? ~~~You can't do anything about it. Like stated above, just wish for the best.
    6. ~VPN not working? ~~~I'll make a video guide. I recommend Cyber Ghost, or Hotsopt shield, MOST EASY TO USE!
    Last edited by Xepherrr; 03-07-2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Stupid censorship.

  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
    1) Make sure you're on a VPN
    a)http://cyber~ghost~vpn.com/ ~~~Most Recommended. Remove the squiggles.
    b)Expat Shield (LAGGY) Less recommended
    c)Download Free VPN for iPhone, Mac and Windows to Access Blocked Sites & Surf Anonymously
    2) To ensure maximum safety, do not try to crack your own account. Just in case the cracker sends in the password to original owner.
    3) Have a cracker.
    a)http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...r-v-0-4-a.html
    Best on mpgh ^.^

    Let's start.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Grab some usernames. Armjldian or whatever has a username grabber. Go into random battleons and snatch some names.
    2. Get a password list, there are some good out there. Download a .txt one. Then open it up on notepad, File > Save as > .txt to ALL FILES > --.plist
    3. MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON A VPN! (IMPORTANT)
    4. ~Start Cracking
    ~Swaaaag.

    FAQ

    1. ~Doesn't work? ~~~Connection too slow, turn down the delay rate (milliseconds)
    2. ~IP Banned? ~~~Yeah, that's what you get. I told you to hop on a VPN first. I have suggestions at top.
    3. ~Program crashes? ~~~I can't do anything about it. PM it's owner. Starter of the thread I linked at the top is owner.
    4. ~Cracked but Recovered? ~~~If the email is not verified, immediately verify it with your own. If it is then hope for the best they wont recover.
    5. ~Verified? ~~~You can't do anything about it. Like stated above, just wish for the best.
    6. ~VPN not working? ~~~I'll make a video guide. I recommend Cyber Ghost, or Hotsopt shield, MOST EASY TO USE!

    Why would you get banned? You aren't posting anything, editing variables or sending packets... so there isn't any need for a VPN.
    Also, Abood and JamesR are the most trusted in this section and they wouldn't try to steal accounts.
     
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 03-07-2013 at 11:18 PM.

  3. #3
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Why would you get banned? You aren't posting anything, editing variables or sending packets... so there isn't any need for a VPN.
    Well, AE is starting to follow those ips who have ALOT of incorrect logins.
    In my opinion, VPN makes it safe so your REAL ip doesn't get bannd

  4. #4
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
    Well, AE is starting to follow those ips who have ALOT of incorrect logins.
    In my opinion, VPN makes it safe so your REAL ip doesn't get bannd
    No... they aren't. And you can only try 7 times before it locks up so you only have 7 passwords on the right side.
    This tutorial needs pictures also.

  5. #5
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,548
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    This tutorial needs pictures also.
    bump
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    bump
    Okay, here is a better tutorial with pics.

    1. Open up Armjladian Username Grabber.. you can download here - Download the username grabber by clicking the blue text

    2. So after logging in click the right arrow to bring up the username grabber and click the checkbox "Auto Grab Names & Join Room" wait about 5-10 minutes then click the checkbox again.
     

    3. Click "Save To .ulist" and then type anything in and click save.
     

    4. Open up Armjldian Cracker (download here) - Click on blue text to download

    5. Click "Load" and go to wherever you saved it at.
     

    6. Click the checkbox "Start Cracking/Hacking Account" and wait!
     

  7. #7
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Okay, here is a better tutorial with pics.

    1. Open up Armjladian Username Grabber.. you can download here - Download the username grabber by clicking the blue text

    2. So after logging in click the right arrow to bring up the username grabber and click the checkbox "Auto Grab Names & Join Room" wait about 5-10 minutes then click the checkbox again.
     

    3. Click "Save To .ulist" and then type anything in and click save.
     

    4. Open up Armjldian Cracker (download here) - Click on blue text to download

    5. Click "Load" and go to wherever you saved it at.
     

    6. Click the checkbox "Start Cracking/Hacking Account" and wait!
     
    Nice Tutorial , But You Made it With The V.0.3 :P

    ---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
    1) Make sure you're on a VPN
    a)http://cyber~ghost~vpn.com/ ~~~Most Recommended. Remove the squiggles.
    b)Expat Shield (LAGGY) Less recommended
    c)Download Free VPN for iPhone, Mac and Windows to Access Blocked Sites & Surf Anonymously
    2) To ensure maximum safety, do not try to crack your own account. Just in case the cracker sends in the password to original owner.
    3) Have a cracker.
    a)http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...r-v-0-4-a.html
    Best on mpgh ^.^

    Let's start.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Grab some usernames. Armjldian or whatever has a username grabber. Go into random battleons and snatch some names.
    2. Get a password list, there are some good out there. Download a .txt one. Then open it up on notepad, File > Save as > .txt to ALL FILES > --.plist
    3. MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON A VPN! (IMPORTANT)
    4. ~Start Cracking
    ~Swaaaag.

    FAQ

    1. ~Doesn't work? ~~~Connection too slow, turn down the delay rate (milliseconds)
    2. ~IP Banned? ~~~Yeah, that's what you get. I told you to hop on a VPN first. I have suggestions at top.
    3. ~Program crashes? ~~~I can't do anything about it. PM it's owner. Starter of the thread I linked at the top is owner.
    4. ~Cracked but Recovered? ~~~If the email is not verified, immediately verify it with your own. If it is then hope for the best they wont recover.
    5. ~Verified? ~~~You can't do anything about it. Like stated above, just wish for the best.
    6. ~VPN not working? ~~~I'll make a video guide. I recommend Cyber Ghost, or Hotsopt shield, MOST EASY TO USE!
    Your One is Nice Too & VPN is Really Important ........
    That's Why They Are Disabled Most Of My Cracked Accounts
    Anyway The VPN Are Blocked In My Country , I Can't Make Them Connect

    Oh And Don't Worry i Don't Hack My Project's Users
    Last edited by AboodElshreef; 03-08-2013 at 05:04 AM.

  8. #8
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Cracking is bad to your health

    Cracking gets you IP BANNED ( I WAS IP BANNED BEFORE )

  9. #9
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Cracking is bad to your health

    Cracking gets you IP BANNED ( I WAS IP BANNED BEFORE )
    You got ip banned?
    Bummer..

  10. #10
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,548
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Cracking is bad to your health

    Cracking gets you IP BANNED ( I WAS IP BANNED BEFORE )
    feel sorry to know that
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  11. #11
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    feel sorry to know that
    Lmao. It must suck for him.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 18 Money Making Guides + 2 guides on cracking ANY account! | $12!
    By GrizzlyJuan in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 04:39 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. [WTS] Bilbo's Cracking + Combolist Guide ✔ Private Configs ✔ Noob Friendly ✔ 5 Methods
    By bilbo.baggins in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 08:51 AM
  4. Can anyone post a guide of how to use the cracked to servers for black ops ?
    By PhotoLightFilms in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 03:04 AM