View Poll Results: Should we get another moderator for this section?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • JamesR

    27 77.14%
  • AboodElshreef

    4 11.43%
  • We don't need another moderator.

    4 11.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500

    Battleon section..

    I remember when a moderator said this section was dead and there wasn't a need for another moderator. AQWorlds is the most popular sub-section on this forums and sometimes over the weekend (like now) it reaches over 200+, I really think we need another active moderator considering we have several coders for this sub-section now and it's very much alive.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    AboodElshreef (03-17-2013)

  3. #2
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    I also agree.
    Should we start a poll or something?

  4. #3
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    I also agree.
    Should we start a poll or something?
    I started a poll, the only qualified people in this section is Abood and James. Because if I'm not mistaken you need 600 posts and a lot of other requirements.

  5. #4
    soldieranno15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stalking you
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Bored
    JAMESR Is The Best
    New Skype: goldengoblinxs

  6. #5
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    JamesR is the most experienced person here, after all Abood told me he wouldn't be able to make his trainer without me.

  7. #6
    Lowlav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm all ready for the post of a moderator; provided I meet all the requirements ofc. But I do agree, this section needs more moderators. Some guy has been spamming his own thread in account trading sub-sub section here, and I haven't seen that get dealt with by any moderator.

    Successful Trades: 1

  8. #7
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
    I'm all ready for the post of a moderator; provided I meet all the requirements ofc. But I do agree, this section needs more moderators. Some guy has been spamming his own thread in account trading sub-sub section here, and I haven't seen that get dealt with by any moderator.
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    Must have at least 10% activity.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.

  9. #8
    Lowlav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    Must have at least 10% activity.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    I don't meet 2 requirements. But thats not hard to fulfill.
    As it is, I only bothered to make the first ever post on the forum in order to perform a trade (via the creation of a thread). I was actively viewing the forum for half a month prior to that, I just simply did not bother to post anything. But since then, I have been a regular on this sub section, and active at least 5hrs a day.

    Successful Trades: 1

  10. #9
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    I VOTE FOR JAMESR <3

    Why?

    Because i love him.
    Because he's a good friend.
    Because he created le.bot (The greatest bot of 2012-2013)
    Because he's active.

  11. #10
    akang99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cat etc/passwd
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,548
    My Mood
    Bored
    i have voted
    good luck
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

    My Bots :

    1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

  12. #11
    Lowlav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    I VOTE FOR JAMESR <3

    Why?

    Because i love him.
    Because he's a good friend.
    Because he created le.bot (The greatest bot of 2012-2013)
    Because he's active.
    Agreed on Point 3. Others I DO NOT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY TO SAY or even regarding his activity, which suffice to say, falls short of my expectations. However, my vote went to him because from what I see, there is no one else more eligible and deserving.

    Although, I would definitely leave that for the global moderators and admins to decide.

    Successful Trades: 1

  13. #12
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    You should know that your poll will not make any decision. You will need to convince a staff to make a poll, like Liz for example.

  14. #13
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by -Hyphen- View Post
    You should know that your poll will not make any decision. You will need to convince a staff to make a poll, like Liz for example.
    Yep, just seeing what the community has to say about all this.

  15. #14
    Lowlav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hence why I added that as a note in the last sentence of my previous post.

    Successful Trades: 1

  16. #15
    AboodElshreef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,424
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    JamesR is the most experienced person here, after all Abood told me he wouldn't be able to make his trainer without me.
    Lol , You Helped Me With your First Video
    Then Fallen Helped Me To Add Bot Manger
    And i Made all The Other Things :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] [UPDATED 9/29/2011] BattleOn Section Rules (Read Before Posting)
    By Blitz in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:34 AM
  2. [Outdated] [OLD]BattleOn Section Rules
    By Snape in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:47 AM
  3. Warez Section
    By AthlaS in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 12:18 PM
  4. adding a DF series Section
    By zack6924 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:27 PM
  5. Download Section
    By blahblahz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:14 AM