Thread: Hatred's Bots

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love

    Hatred's Bots

    I'm currently taking suggestion, So suggest some BOTS GO GO GO!


    The WinRar, Contains:


    Hatred's Spirit Orbs Bot Quicker Way : You need undead slayer, For fast farming.
    Beginning the final Bot : Use necromancer class.
    Totem Of Nulgath Bot ( Essence Bot ) : Use necromancer.
    Undead Pirates ( EXP, Ranking up class Bot )


    Feedback ?
    Suggestion ?



    Virus Scans:

    Virus Scan No.1
    Virus Scan No.2

    @Hero Approve pl0x
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hatred [BOT] For This Useful Post:

    ChiefLeaf (03-16-2013),Ero5 (03-16-2013),jaluiman (03-18-2013),johnathan321 (04-15-2013),mikkel91997 (03-20-2013),Sepposardiini (03-17-2013),Tom36733 (03-16-2013),xxxgambitoxxx (03-18-2013)

  3. #2
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Meh. Old bots except first one. I team with @ZotoxHD for bots. If you want we can talk. We do pre release bots, i mean before Le Bot.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  4. #3
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dark Orb bot!!!!!

  5. #4
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Approved .



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. #5
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    I'm currently taking suggestion, So suggest some BOTS GO GO GO!


    The WinRar, Contains:


    Hatred's Spirit Orbs Bot Quicker Way : You need undead slayer, For fast farming.
    Beginning the final Bot : Use necromancer class.
    Totem Of Nulgath Bot ( Essence Bot ) : Use necromancer.
    Undead Pirates ( EXP, Ranking up class Bot )


    Feedback ?
    Suggestion ?



    Virus Scans:

    Virus Scan No.1
    Virus Scan No.2

    @Hero Approve pl0x
    Decent bots, but you have to go outside the box. How about adding storyline bots?

  7. #6
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Decent bots, but you have to go outside the box. How about adding storyline bots?
    Yep i'm doing some etherstorm rep bot also chronospan, I'll update this later

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Dark Orb bot!!!!!
    I'm doing progress right now, Maybe i'll add 5 bots later

  8. #7
    ChiefLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Yep i'm doing some etherstorm rep bot also chronospan, I'll update this later



    I'm doing progress right now, Maybe i'll add 5 bots later
    HateBot?

  9. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Yep i'm doing some etherstorm rep bot also chronospan, I'll update this later
    I'm doing progress right now, Maybe i'll add 5 bots later
    Like I was saying, you are just wasting your time. The bots you have made and are working and have already been created so there is no need for them. Make something that hasn't been created yet.

  10. #9
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Yep i'm doing some etherstorm rep bot also chronospan, I'll update this later
    Wtf? There is already Etherstorm War Rep Bot which is very fast and at Chronospan you can do nothing more. The only thing that haven't been done is Dark Spirit Orbs Bot. Which, if you are a member, you can do the bot, because you need Bludrut Keep Room 4.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  11. #10
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Wtf? There is already Etherstorm War Rep Bot which is very fast and at Chronospan you can do nothing more. The only thing that haven't been done is Dark Spirit Orbs Bot. Which, if you are a member, you can do the bot, because you need Bludrut Keep Room 4.
    Idgaf if there's already etherstorm, this is my own bot thread, i'll create bots wherever i want

  12. #11
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Idgaf if there's already etherstorm, this is my own bot thread, i'll create bots wherever i want
    Yeah but how would that be if everybody "recreate" a bot? It's just for thanks. But, if you want to do this and share (share..) with us, ok.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  13. #12
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Yeah but how would that be if everybody "recreate" a bot? It's just for thanks. But, if you want to do this and share (share..) with us, ok.
    lol Idc about them, Btw i'm gonna post DF,AQ,Mechquest Username leechers

  14. #13
    hitman709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    where can i get undead slayer class ???

Similar Threads

  1. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
  2. WoW bots
    By kvmn8 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. Auto or aim bot
    By aaronm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:10 PM
  4. gunbound bots?
    By artiemas in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 08:29 PM
  5. aim bots
    By nutter in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 12:56 PM