Thread: Le Bot 6.5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hm, I guess there's not much left to add in Le Bot, time to concentrate in bug fixes.

  2. #32
    SSJEV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    The newest version has a huge Legion Token bot. The Legion Token bot with the soul collector is glitching massively currently. If you get disconnected the bot will auto relogin but it will not accept any quests. So if I bot for the entire day I get zero tokens. In addition, the bot is disconnecting a lot. I believe this has to do with the attacking system as the bot tries to attack before a special ability is cooled down--especially for Card Clasher. If you could please investigate and fix this bug I will be very grateful. I had no problems before with the Legion Token bot but I think the servers changed because the older versions just recently got this bug too.

  3. #33
    nelsontky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    They did it with Chunin Token also
    Yes i remember i was struggling to bot. Then i compared the chunin token drop with the slimy staff and i saw the double spacing in between Chunin and Token. Too sly.. ...


    Remember, if I helped, press Thanks!!!

  4. #34
    jp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    329
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just a question...
    What class can bot for Tibicenas SOLO???
    When I start Dark Crystal Shard bot and left it for awhile I always see it stuck on Tibicenas because of the turn to 1 HP left attack or whatever.
    So, when I reached Tibicenas I always do it manually with Elemental Dracomancer with 3 HP potions equipped.

    So, can you add something that automatically buys potions and uses them when HP is below 300 or something???

    Oh, and 1 thing...
    When I have something I want to go to instantly I use the 'move to cell' function of Le Bot...
    Sometimes or always, when I disable it after using it, it still keeps jumping to cell I designated...This is really annoying
    Is it just me... can you fix it if it goes like that to you too?

  5. #35
    joshmary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Just a question...
    What class can bot for Tibicenas SOLO???
    When I start Dark Crystal Shard bot and left it for awhile I always see it stuck on Tibicenas because of the turn to 1 HP left attack or whatever.
    So, when I reached Tibicenas I always do it manually with Elemental Dracomancer with 3 HP potions equipped.

    So, can you add something that automatically buys potions and uses them when HP is below 300 or something???

    Oh, and 1 thing...
    When I have something I want to go to instantly I use the 'move to cell' function of Le Bot...
    Sometimes or always, when I disable it after using it, it still keeps jumping to cell I designated...This is really annoying
    Is it just me... can you fix it if it goes like that to you too?
    just use necromancer its the best class for soloing

  6. #36
    jp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    329
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    just use necromancer its the best class for soloing
    When botting?
    I observed Necro botting Tibicenas...
    Necro died from deadly frenzy because of that claw attack that turns HP to 1...

  7. #37
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    just use necromancer its the best class for soloing
    Necromancer can't solo Nulgath, J6, Tibicenas, Khassanda, Turrets, Vordred. There are some more i can't remember.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  8. #38
    joshmary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Necromancer can't solo Nulgath, J6, Tibicenas, Khassanda, Turrets, Vordred. There are some more i can't remember.
    i have beaten Tibicenas Tibicenas and vordred with it

  9. #39
    SSJEV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    The Legion Token bot is broken: sometimes when you auto relog it does not accept the quests.

    I ran the bot for 1 entire day and didn't get any tokens.

  10. #40
    _r_A_v_E_n_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJEV View Post
    The newest version has a huge Legion Token bot. The Legion Token bot with the soul collector is glitching massively currently. If you get disconnected the bot will auto relogin but it will not accept any quests. So if I bot for the entire day I get zero tokens. In addition, the bot is disconnecting a lot. I believe this has to do with the attacking system as the bot tries to attack before a special ability is cooled down--especially for Card Clasher. If you could please investigate and fix this bug I will be very grateful. I had no problems before with the Legion Token bot but I think the servers changed because the older versions just recently got this bug too.

    same here bro, im having that problem to.
    after the bot finish a quest it will be disconnected a minute after it turn in the quest and then it wont load any quest after it auto relog in..
    sir JamesRo can you plz fix the bug
    sorry for bad english
    Last edited by _r_A_v_E_n_; 03-20-2013 at 08:19 AM.

  11. #41
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    i have beaten Tibicenas Tibicenas and vordred with it
    It's impossible to beat Vordred with Necromancer. With Tibicenas, you need some luck, but it's hard to beat him with Necromancer. And i speak about Vordred, not Chaos Vordred and other "copies" of Vordred.

    Here it is: Vordred
    Last edited by Megenhos; 03-20-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  12. #42
    Pokeman060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can you actually get banned for using the boosts or has anyone ever got banned for using them yet?

  13. #43
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeman060 View Post
    Can you actually get banned for using the boosts or has anyone ever got banned for using them yet?
    Nope, 100% safe as of now.

  14. #44
    SSJEV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    James R, could you please fix the Le Bot quest turn in glitch? After most disconnects, the bot automatically logs in but does not accept any quests. The Legion Token bot is totally broken and does not work well.

    I figured out the problem: if you push Logout the auto-relogin will work and accept quests. But if you push Server List the bot glitches and relogs without accepting quests.

    Thank you James R.

  15. #45
    Pokeman060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Nope, 100% safe as of now.
    I meant the GET: (Rep/XP/Gold/Class Points) boost. Is that one safe too?
    Last edited by Pokeman060; 03-20-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
  2. WoW bots
    By kvmn8 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. Auto or aim bot
    By aaronm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:10 PM
  4. gunbound bots?
    By artiemas in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 08:29 PM
  5. aim bots
    By nutter in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 12:56 PM