Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love

    Exclamation IMPORTANT informations about Private Server posting

    /msgtooshot
    Last edited by Hiatus5; 03-19-2013 at 04:14 PM.

  2. #2
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Hi.

    The moment has came for me to tell you something important before you guys, posting links of Private Servers, post links.

    First of all, make sure you have neither a twitter or facebook account because you MAY NOT post Private Servers' link!

    Secondly, you should ask people to ask you for the link via facebook.

    Why am I writing this notification you say?

    Because many people do not see that AE (Artix Entertainment) Actually browse this forum.

    Anyhow, follow these steps and please make sure you read that.

    Anything else, if you have questions or comments, feel free to post.
    I actually doubt that AE checks these forums. Why would they care about a bunch of kids?

    It's more like greedy people are trying to access the same account etc. resulting in those accounts being shut down. /facepalm

  3. #3
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I actually doubt that AE checks these forums. Why would they care about a bunch of kids?

    It's more like greedy people are trying to access the same account etc. resulting in those accounts being shut down. /facepalm
    Most people are confirming multiple accounts to one single mail, that causes their system to autoban the accounts/ mail, and all of a sudden people started the whole "AE spies" nonsense...

  4. #4
    Lowlav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    JamesRo is right. As for me, I carry around at least 5 emails.

    Successful Trades: 1

  5. #5
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Most people are confirming multiple accounts to one single mail, that causes their system to autoban the accounts/ mail, and all of a sudden people started the whole "AE spies" nonsense...
    Yep. Although I'm pretty sure AE checks IPs too... they might let botting slide for now, but account cracking is a lot worse. That's one reason why trading will never happen in the game... It's sad how people crack other players' accounts just to play on them/sell the. /facepalm I guess that they have no sense of identity.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 03-19-2013 at 01:26 PM.

  6. #6
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Yep. Although I'm pretty sure AE checks IPs too... they might let botting slide for now, but account cracking is a lot worse. That's one reason why trading will never happen in the game... It's sad how people crack other players' accounts just to play on them/sell the. /facepalm I guess that they have no sense of identity.
    I don't think that's the sole reason... If trading/gifting was possible, people would just create a bunch of noob acocunts for all of their banking needs, instead of buying bank spaces!

  7. #7
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I don't think that's the sole reason... If trading/gifting was possible, people would just create a bunch of noob acocunts for all of their banking needs, instead of buying bank spaces!
    That too. I just said one reason... There are a lot of reasons. Another reason is that AE doesn't want players being able to trade AC items and gold items. There would be a lot more scammers and rarity would be pointless.

  8. #8
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    That too. I just said one reason... There are a lot of reasons. Another reason is that AE doesn't want players being able to trade AC items and gold items. There would be a lot more scammers and rarity would be pointless.
    I think that would skyrocket the irl value of rare items, I can imagine one or two fat rich kids paying 30$ for a Dual Primal Dread Saw...

  9. #9
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I think that would skyrocket the irl value of rare items, I can imagine one or two fat rich kids paying 30$ for a Dual Primal Dread Saw...
    Yep. Imagine all of the account traders/crackers on here selling the items for money :3

  10. #10
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Yep. Imagine all of the account traders/crackers on here selling the items for money :3
    Yea, that would easily get out of control.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] idea about private servers
    By rippantera in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 06:46 AM
  2. [Release] INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVATE SERVER.
    By Inquisition in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 05:36 PM
  3. Important informations about ranck hacking in mw3
    By SoupX in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:14 AM
  4. [SOLVED] Stupid question about private server?
    By lokari in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:54 AM
  5. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MY HACKS ( read this now!!!!!!!!!!)
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:31 PM