Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789

    Red face gg artix entertainment

    If you haven't noticed, Dage held an art contest.
    Jultane_X was the winner of this contest. SO Dage made a weapon special for him.
    Someone shop loaded the sword and posted it on aqwiki.wikidot.com
    Pretty hilarious if you ask me.
    Jultane_X's Legion Blades - .

  2. #2
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    If you haven't noticed, Dage held an art contest.
    Jultane_X was the winner of this contest. SO Dage made a weapon special for him.
    Someone shop loaded the sword and posted it on aqwiki.wikidot.com
    Pretty hilarious if you ask me.
    Jultane_X's Legion Blades - .
    The blades aren't even finished in the first place. Dage created placeholder art for it...

  3. #3
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    The blades aren't even finished in the first place. Dage created placeholder art for it...
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

  4. #4
    Tarnu12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Whats the shop id
    Edit: I feel like an idiot for putting quest instead of shop
    Last edited by Tarnu12; 03-21-2013 at 08:41 PM.

  5. #5
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarnu12 View Post
    Whats the quest id
    You will never found out.

  6. #6
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarnu12 View Post
    Whats the quest id

    Quest ID ? Are you dumb ?

    You can't get it, AE just putted the items on jultane's inventory



    And Odin fatalis is the one who putted the blades on wiki

    He's a mod, Btw.
    Last edited by Hatred [BOT]; 03-21-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  7. #7
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    You do realize that those are just dual wields of Lord Brenton's blades right? Or do you cheat to the extent that you don't even know what those blades are? /facepalm

  8. #8
    habless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    fail lol he is a mod xD

  9. #9
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    You do realize that those are just dual wields of Lord Brenton's blades right? Or do you cheat to the extent that you don't even know what those blades are? /facepalm
    ... I find that very insulting, i knew those were dual lord brentons(it said it on the wiki).

  10. #10
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    ... I find that very insulting, i knew those were dual lord brentons(it said it on the wiki).
    What was the point of quoting my post then? I stated that it was placeholder art and then you directed me to jultane_x's char page, which had the placeholder art in the first place. >_<

    The actual art is on Dage's Twitter.

  11. #11
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    What was the point of quoting my post then? I stated that it was placeholder art and then you directed me to jultane_x's char page, which had the placeholder art in the first place. >_<

    The actual art is on Dage's Twitter.
    'twas proving your point.

  12. #12
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    'twas proving your point.
    You didn't say anything else, so I was assuming that you were trying to say that those were the actual blades... If not, then I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Similar Threads

  1. Entertaining online or single player video games?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:01 AM
  2. WWE World Wrestling Entertainment.
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:22 AM
  3. I WONT BLOODY HELL ENTERTAIN ANY OF U.
    By cubezen in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 05:21 AM
  4. Real Entertainment!
    By EleMentX in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 07:51 AM