Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 99
  1. #16
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    His gonna recover it for sure.

  2. #17
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    I don't play AQW dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post
    His gonna recover it for sure.
    Absolutely. Plus he is a member. Even if you change the email. He just have to check his pas transaction ID on his credit card and he can recover his account.



  3. #18
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Absolutely. Plus he is a member. Even if you change the email. He just have to check his pas transaction ID on his credit card and he can recover his account.
    Not only that.

    He can send a ticket to AE, and the ticket would be like@ My first email: -----, Name:------, IP for the registration.

  4. #19
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post


    Not only that.

    He can send a ticket to AE, and the ticket would be like@ My first email: -----, Name:------, IP for the registration.
    Hmm hmm. Approved.

    ---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

    Oh and how do you put a banner on top of your avatar?



  5. #20
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Hmm hmm. Approved.

    ---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

    Oh and how do you put a banner on top of your avatar?
    Staff Requests - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MLGB For This Useful Post:

    Hiatus5 (04-01-2013)

  7. #21
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do you need to be a donator to have a colored name?



  8. #22
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Do you need to be a donator to have a colored name?
    Each rank have different color names.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ead-3-0-a.html

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MLGB For This Useful Post:

    Hiatus5 (04-01-2013)

  10. #23
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post


    Each rank have different color names.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ead-3-0-a.html
    Is there any way that I get one? For which one should I apply you think?



  11. #24
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Is there any way that I get one? For which one should I apply you think?
    You need to contribute the forum and helping others. And then you will have a chance for applying.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MLGB For This Useful Post:

    Hiatus5 (04-01-2013)

  13. #25
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    XF what if i wait for years till this dude leaves this game :l and hope to play/sell it :3

  14. #26
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanakbar View Post
    XF what if i wait for years till this dude leaves this game :l and hope to play/sell it :3
    He would of delete it. The only way to actually have his account is to delete his account and in a far future create a hack to un-delete accounts.



  15. #27
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    He would of delete it. The only way to actually have his account is to delete his account and in a far future create a hack to un-delete accounts.
    Un-Delete account is impossible, account are created in AQW Database, so you need to save his data from the database to get the account back.

  16. #28
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post


    Un-Delete account is impossible, account are created in AQW Database, so you need to save his data from the database to get the account back.
    I know. It was a metaphors. I just saying that it is impossible to make an account unreachable to the owner.



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiatus5 For This Useful Post:

    Paradox_x (04-01-2013)

  18. #29
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    I know. It was a metaphors. I just saying that it is impossible to make an account unreachable to the owner.
    Unless you delete it, and the owner will go mad.

  19. #30
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol yes of course



Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Check this What i cracked !!! [L0L]
    By crais in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 08:54 PM
  2. [Help] messege box text = what is in quotes
    By tremaster in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 12:00 PM
  3. how do i check what bit i have for vista
    By daniyalkool in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:17 AM
  4. Check What I Found!
    By Hello-GoodBye in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:11 AM
  5. whats your favorite quote
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:35 PM