Thread: ae why so mad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Doomknight overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    shit really this cysero-JEW teach kidz how to payn' and change passwordz..

    why this Cytest Don't show his face...
    i really want to beat a JEW.

    I'll crackz m0r3 thanks 4 info
    Last edited by Doomknight overlord; 04-04-2013 at 05:56 PM.

  2. #17
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomknight overlord View Post
    shit really this cysero-JEW teach kidz how to payn' and change passwordz..

    why this Cytest Don't show his face...
    i really want to beat a JEW.

    I'll crackz m0r3 thanks 4 info

    You're a nazi.

  3. #18
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    jyHhaI86K!43
    Tulip47fOOtball#belt
    95cCiop!BLASTER
    !ThisWhaleIsNot35!
    I8u4brunchBUTiPuKeD12times

    LOLOLOL
    how do you remember those passwords.

  4. #19
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Lots of crackers bot in the first place... They're generally on these forums anyways :/

    ---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------



    He's been spamming the forum with pointless threads. I swear that he's just trying to get his post count up...
    Hmm actually not. I think that you should really look at your cracks. I think that people may be lookin' for AFK people, no?



  5. #20
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Hmm actually not. I think that you should really look at your cracks. I think that people may be lookin' for AFK people, no?
    I'm confused by what you meant... I don't crack :P

  6. #21
    ChiefLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post
    jyHhaI86K!43
    Tulip47fOOtball#belt
    95cCiop!BLASTER
    !ThisWhaleIsNot35!
    I8u4brunchBUTiPuKeD12times

    LOLOLOL
    how do you remember those passwords.
    lol at the last one,

    "I ate you for brunch but I puked 12 times"

  7. #22
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I'm confused by what you meant... I don't crack :P
    Just forgive it then.

    Also when you crack accounts I don't know why you can change email but they recover it without being memb'. Normal?
    Period.



  8. #23
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Just forgive it then.

    Also when you crack accounts I don't know why you can change email but they recover it without being memb'. Normal?
    Period.
    It has to do with IP addresses and the account info. It's not like you can change the info and the old email gets erased. The system still has it stored (check Alina's tweets).

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

    Hiatus5 (04-07-2013)

  10. #24
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It has to do with IP addresses and the account info. It's not like you can change the info and the old email gets erased. The system still has it stored (check Alina's tweets).
    OK Thanks bro'.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why you mad?
    By DigiTaLpluS in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:51 AM
  2. Why you Mad CA Section?
    By Wyo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:44 AM
  3. why you mad?
    By MusteK in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:09 PM
  4. Why you mad tho ?
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:03 AM
  5. WHY SO MAD?
    By Infamous in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:39 PM