Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Passwords that i used to get peoples accounts!

Only picked out the ones that actually cracked the password to accounts. Number 1-25 for reason! 1 Being the most cracked. Etc

1. password
    2, 123456
    3. 12345678
    4. abc123
    5. qwerty
    6. monkey
    7. letmein
    8. dragon
    9. 111111
    10. baseball
    11. iloveyou
    12. trustno1
    13. 1234567
    14. sunshine
    15. master
    16. 123123
    17. welcome
    18. shadow
    19. ashley
    20. football
    21. jesus
    22. michael
    23. ninja
    24. mustang
    25. password1
    Last edited by Th0r1; 04-07-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    TRANSLATION: "I googled the most used passwords and decided to post them here for cheap thanks.
    Please thank me, because I'm a whore.
    Oh, yeah.
    Yeah! GIVE ME ALL THOSE THANKS!
    MORE MORE!
    *thankgasm*"
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

Megenhos (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    And Im Fluxie, trying to be funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Your Inadequate Suggestion, that I "googled"" the password list is 110% false, and also 110% true. Let me explain for you, since I'm Sensing you need to be grabbed and super glued your brain intact. I have a list similar maybe even almost identical to a website. ""woopdeedo". Its passwords that are commonly used. Please refrain from calling me out, And or "exposing me" Unless you have actual proof of this so called copy and past business. Thanks , and have a Wonderful Life. In hell, -hits red button-.

The Possibility from dreams, from long ago may still come true even if they even if they looked loss forever. Quote of the day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Th0r1 View Post
    Your Inadequate Suggestion, that I "googled"" the password list is 110% false, and also 110% true. Let me explain for you, since I'm Sensing you need to be grabbed and super glued your brain intact. I have a list similar maybe even almost identical to a website. ""woopdeedo". Its passwords that are commonly used. Please refrain from calling me out, And or "exposing me" Unless you have actual proof of this so called copy and past business. Thanks , and have a Wonderful Life. In hell, -hits red button-.

The Possibility from dreams, from long ago may still come true even if they even if they looked loss forever. Quote of the day.
    No.. With the "thank me" thing he is right. It's just a password list, with 25 password that is used by many people, before you posted it, and can be find easy on Google. So, don't try those crap things with: "Thank me, because i shared a 25 password.". On this forum can be find a 1000+ password list.. If not 10.000+.. So share another thing to get thanks, not like you get something with those, but since many people think this, share something that deserve thanks.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

No.. With the "thank me" thing he is right. It's just a password list, with 25 password that is used by many people, before you posted it, and can be find easy on Google. So, don't try those crap things with: "Thank me, because i shared a 25 password.". On this forum can be find a 1000+ password list.. If not 10.000+.. So share another thing to get thanks, not like you get something with those, but since many people think this, share something that deserve thanks.
    Yep. Plus, he's been spamming with ridiculous posts about learning how to bot etc. /facepalm Even little kids know how to bot without having to ask others...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Yep. Plus, he's been spamming with ridiculous posts about learning how to bot etc. /facepalm Even little kids know how to bot without having to ask others...
    Your complaining about me having questions bout Botting? Ya okay w/e Bring the hounds. @Othercomplainners I have revise the thread this is now about passwords that i used to get accounts. Happy now? /clap
    Last edited by Th0r1; 04-07-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Your complaining about me having questions bout Botting? Ya okay w/e Bring the hounds. @Othercomplainners I have revise the thread this is now about passwords that i used to get accounts. Happy now? /clap
    *You're

Also, taking a look at the DN's post, regarding account cracking, would save you the trouble of posting here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Excuse me, Sir.

But actually your password list is useless since it is now 7 passwords only -fail attempt to log in.

So please, Sir.

Keep spamming for thanks and I report you as usual.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Hmm.

Tough I will make a bot manager and packet spammer tutorial, will it be considered as spam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Excuse me, Sir.

But actually your password list is useless since it is now 7 passwords only -fail attempt to log in.

So please, Sir.

Keep spamming for thanks and I report you as usual.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Hmm.

Tough I will make a bot manager and packet spammer tutorial, will it be considered as spam?
    The OP didn't make posts like that. Pretty sure he's just some user that got banned and switched to another account. I wouldn't be surprised if Crais is back again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    The OP didn't make posts like that. Pretty sure he's just some user that got banned and switched to another account. I wouldn't be surprised if Crais is back again.
    Yeah.

Tough he doesn't look like Crais.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah.

Tough he doesn't look like Crais.
    Probably another user that recently got banned. XD God dang spammers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Probably another user that recently got banned. XD God dang spammers.
    Hmm yeah.

Hey bigbang, tell me if I forgot something

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...bot-6-8-a.html

Thanks
    Hmm yeah.

Hey bigbang, tell me if I forgot something

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...bot-6-8-a.html
    For creating a bot it's like this (i mean, the general one):
    1. Add the room.
    2. Add the cell (optional: Move to)
    3. Add the quest number.
    4. Attack monster/random.
    5. Add the item.
    6. Add the skills.

This is what i use and i think the Delay thing is optional. The room, move cell, skills and monster attack are the thing that you need the most.

Your complaining about me having questions bout Botting? Ya okay w/e Bring the hounds. @Other complainners I have revise the thread this is now about passwords that i used to get accounts. Happy now? /clap
    You act like little kids. I used to do some raffles with cracked accounts. I didn't say: "Give thanks!". If someone wanted to give thanks, ok, but not as an obligation. Do something good about it. If there was like 10+ threads about password lists which, really, are like the same for 70% of the people, would that been good. Trust me, not.

You think you get something if you have posts and thanks? Not like you become a mod or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Crais is back again.
    Hope not.
    Last edited by Megenhos; 04-08-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Megenhos For This Useful Post:

Hiatus5 (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @Megenhos That doesn't even make sense O_O. WHy would i become a mod for a forum I only been on for like 2 maybe 1 year and in that year havent been on in months. I'd never become a mod nor do i want to. K? K. @others Stop replying to my threads if u hate me Lol. /request thread closed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast