Thread: Le Bot 6.9

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 108
  1. #16
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,252
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    its awesome my only complaint is that the pet tamer rep does platinum egg and not golden egg but still thx for the awesome update ill jsut use the one that Yuudoku made
    both give 50 rep... what's the difference?

  2. #17
    joshmary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    both give 50 rep... what's the difference?
    the diffrence is that i dont have any ac so i can buy it

  3. #18
    jp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    329
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well, just a question @JamesRo.
    How do you use the 'Get Map Item' command?
    What will happen if you put 4 or something in the value of 'Get Map Item'?
    Please someone explain it....

  4. #19
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,252
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Well, just a question @JamesRo.
    How do you use the 'Get Map Item' command?
    What will happen if you put 4 or something in the value of 'Get Map Item'?
    Please someone explain it....
    Well, you will ned to find the map item ID.

  5. #20
    jp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    329
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Well, you will ned to find the map item ID.
    Hearing that, I got an idea.

    How about you make a list of IDs for map items?

    If it's too much for you then don't.

  6. #21
    joshmary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Bored
    James i hate to say this but the Ultimate Weapon Construction kit bot needs another fix when it picks up the war hammer from earth elemental it does complete the quest but it will stand still after that you need to keep pressing stop and start after it finishes but still great bot thx in advance
    Last edited by joshmary; 04-09-2013 at 07:09 PM.

  7. #22
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Hum James. You should add a bot for J6 quests maybe? I mean I am lazy to manually change quest every time. Do you think it is possible to make a bot that accepts and complete every quests of j6 Hyperium quests? If so, is it also possible to make it possible for Hyperium turrets? Thanks.

    ---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
    Hearing that, I got an idea.

    How about you make a list of IDs for map items?

    If it's too much for you then don't.
    Would be really long since there is 3000+ map items...



  8. #23
    joshmary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Bored

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    Hum James. You should add a bot for J6 quests maybe? I mean I am lazy to manually change quest every time. Do you think it is possible to make a bot that accepts and complete every quests of j6 Hyperium quests? If so, is it also possible to make it possible for Hyperium turrets? Thanks.

    ---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------



    Would be really long since there is 3000+ map items...
    so theres over 5000+ quests

  9. #24
    Hiatus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    so theres over 5000+ quests
    I was only estimating. ;P



  10. #25
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Well, you will ned to find the map item ID.
    finally a stable lebot i think. Near perfection. Keep up the good work. Assuming you haven't seen my post could you please fix the dark crystal shards bot I sugest a grab cells button. You know the one in le trainer. That is really useful. Saves me time loging out and going in to le trainer
    Last edited by darka221; 04-09-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

  11. #26
    zarangkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    very nice once again only by JamesRo

  12. #27
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    both give 50 rep... what's the difference?
    Nice job once again James!!

    Haven't actually tested the Pet Rep Bot (yet, gonna test it in a while), but if what @joshmary said is true, then can you add a REP BOT for the Golden Egg one? Just suggesting though.

    other than that..... You never fail to amuse me.


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  13. #28
    Mind47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    NICE ONE DUDE KEEP IT UP !

  14. #29
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,252
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    finally a stable lebot i think. Near perfection. Keep up the good work. Assuming you haven't seen my post could you please fix the dark crystal shards bot I sugest a grab cells button. You know the one in le trainer. That is really useful. Saves me time loging out and going in to le trainer
    Yeah, I've just noticed the DCS bot needs some work... And about the 'grab cells' button, that's a great idea

  15. #30
    TempestRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Realm of Khaos
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Doh
    On the Thunderforge rep (M) 2, after defeating all the mages in the first teleported room, and the second teleported room, the bot teleports your character to a room with guards in it, and attacks them, effectively stopping the rep bot. Just thought i'd give a heads up :>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
  2. WoW bots
    By kvmn8 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. Auto or aim bot
    By aaronm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:10 PM
  4. gunbound bots?
    By artiemas in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 08:29 PM
  5. aim bots
    By nutter in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 12:56 PM