Thread: PvP Keybinds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Get what!? ..
    Get pvps' bro. Logic, we don't need it.

  2. #17
    MissSuicideSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    like i always get put in bad teams, and when i do win, i get 4...

  3. #18
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Get pvps' bro. Logic, we don't need it.
    Ooooohhhh.. I get it..

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSuicideSheep View Post
    like i always get put in bad teams, and when i do win, i get 4...
    Maybe is just bad luck..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  4. #19
    xdxul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    the goal of aqw is to look cool not to get strong basically.
    Sucessful Trades :1

    Scammed: 1

  5. #20
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Warrior, a melee class? Definitely a caster class. Now, more like DBSK, Shaman/ES, TSS, etc. But, i'll go with DBSK.
    Nah, Warrior is better.


    Using warrior class in PvP

    Imbalancing Strike
    On Guard
    Prepared Strike
    Decisive Strike

    Then you're dead

  6. #21
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Nah, Warrior is better.


    Using warrior class in PvP

    Imbalancing Strike
    On Guard
    Prepared Strike
    Decisive Strike

    Then you're dead
    Do you compare Warrior with DBSK or perhaps VoT? I think ED can easily beat a Warrior. Duradun Scales + Astallio Wings + Ssikari's Breath + Lliath's Torrent, more like you are dead. I don't like melee class in PvP. But, perhaps i should try Warrior.. Since has a 100% chance to stun, pretty cool critical, but..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  7. #22
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Do you compare Warrior with DBSK or perhaps VoT? I think ED can easily beat a Warrior. Duradun Scales + Astallio Wings + Ssikari's Breath + Lliath's Torrent, more like you are dead. I don't like melee class in PvP. But, perhaps i should try Warrior.. Since has a 100% chance to stun, pretty cool critical, but..
    Actually Elemental dracomancer is too "OP" in PvP, I usually use basic class in PvP like mage or healer.

  8. #23
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by xdxul View Post
    the goal of aqw is to look cool not to get strong basically.
    ... What? Look cool by what? The armor suit? I think the goal is "to play the game". And you can't get strong, since there is no best class, best weapon, enhancements, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Actually Elemental dracomancer is too "OP" in PvP, I usually use basic class in PvP like mage or healer.
    Well, i use Rogue pretty much in PvP. But i like to kick ass with OP PvP classes.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  9. #24
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,252
    My Mood
    Happy
    I use VoT on pvp.
    Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.

  10. #25
    D.V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    2,563
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I use VoT on pvp.
    Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
    So True LOL

  11. #26
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I use VoT on pvp.
    Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
    "I use VoT on PvP.. you're dead". VoT is.. I'm so sad that i missed it.. It's such a a*s kicker in PvP, even in PvE.. Hope, on the 5th birthday, they'll release another cool class, like VoT and Chunin.. In a PvP battle, in 95% cases, a VoT wins..
    Last edited by Megenhos; 04-14-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Added something else.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  12. #27
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I use VoT on pvp.
    Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
    LMAO.

  13. #28
    aukealert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    gjghjgh
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ehm I kill ya Vindicator with pyromancer, Flame Orb
    But thief of hours owns vindictor and pyro, so let's say:
    Every class got it's own weakness.
    Read much pvp forums, and you can discuss every class, but every class got its weakness, im sure of that.
    You just need some luck at pvp, for you class, teammates, crits, dodging, and all kinds of stuff.
    The thing i AM sure of is that I would not use noclass. Im so good at teaching .

  14. #29
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,252
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by aukealert View Post
    Ehm I kill ya Vindicator with pyromancer, Flame Orb
    But thief of hours owns vindictor and pyro, so let's say:
    Every class got it's own weakness.
    Read much pvp forums, and you can discuss every class, but every class got its weakness, im sure of that.
    You just need some luck at pvp, for you class, teammates, crits, dodging, and all kinds of stuff.
    The thing i AM sure of is that I would not use noclass. Im so good at teaching .
    I can easily pwn VoT with ninja, just blind em and their stupid sun attack won't hit you
    Last edited by JamesRo; 04-15-2013 at 08:50 AM.

  15. #30
    aukealert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    gjghjgh
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The thing I dont like in PvP is that membs can get 1000 health or so more than me.
    I can agree with their better enchantments, but also extra health...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [AD] CoCoMS -v62 300x exp/1000x mesos/20x drops | PvP | Pets
    By xmikeyloshu in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:45 PM

Tags for this Thread