Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
     
    Astral Guardian Double Set Package!

    This Friday, April 12th, soar through the stars and defend entire dimensions with the Astral Guardian and Astral Wanderer sets!

    The Limited Time Astral Guardian Shop will be available until sometime in May and includes 11 AC items OR...

    • Get all 11 PLUS 2 Member-only exclusive items for free when you buy a 3 Month Membership package!
    • Get all 11 items for free if you buy a 5,000 Adventure Coin package!




    The shop will include:
    • Astral Guardian Armor
    • Astral Wanderer Armor
    • Universal Shield Wings
    • Runic Universal Wings
    • Color-custom Double Wings
    • Gilded Double Wings
    • Astral Runic Cape
    • Universal Runic Seal
    • Shadowed Runic Seal
    • Astral Guardian Hood
    • Astral Wanderer Hood
    • Ringed Wanderer Hood (member-only!)




    Member-package exclusive items are:
    • Color-custom Wings
    • Ringed Wanderer Hood


    source: AQW Design Notes
    Last edited by Megenhos; 04-12-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  2. #17
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
     
    Astral Guardian Double Set Package!

    This Friday, April 12th, soar through the stars and defend entire dimensions with the Astral Guardian and Astral Wanderer sets!

    The Limited Time Astral Guardian Shop will be available until sometime in May and includes 11 AC items OR...

    • Get all 11 PLUS 2 Member-only exclusive items for free when you buy a 3 Month Membership package!
    • Get all 11 items for free if you buy a 5,000 Adventure Coin package!




    The shop will include:
    • Astral Guardian Armor
    • Astral Wanderer Armor
    • Universal Shield Wings
    • Runic Universal Wings
    • Color-custom Double Wings
    • Gilded Double Wings
    • Astral Runic Cape
    • Universal Runic Seal
    • Shadowed Runic Seal
    • Astral Guardian Hood
    • Astral Wanderer Hood
    • Ringed Wanderer Hood (member-only!)




    Member-package exclusive items are:
    • Color-custom Wings
    • Ringed Wanderer Hood


    source: AQW Design Notes
    Is it implemented already?


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  3. #18
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Is it implemented already?
    No. It will be released as a Friday Event.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  4. #19
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    No. It will be released as a Friday Event.
    I see, can't wait.


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  5. #20
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    I see, can't wait.
    Already out since midnight.

  6. #21
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Already out since midnight.
    Already out? ..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  7. #22
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Already out since midnight.
    Stop with the bullshit.

    Jesus Friday's release is not even out.

  8. #23
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Scared
    sooo... what's the real deal? out or not?


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  9. #24
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    sooo... what's the real deal? out or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post
    Stop with the bullshit.
    Jesus Friday's release is not even out.
    I think he's right, according to the Membership & ACs page:



    But i don't think if you buy it now, you'll get the offer. Anyway, we should wait for this night release.
    Last edited by Megenhos; 04-12-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  10. #25
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    You can try buy it now, and I believe they gonna update the badge asap. But still is good to wait for the Friday release actually started, and then you surely will get the item.

  11. #26
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post


    Stop with the bullshit.

    Jesus Friday's release is not even out.
    Do you even keep up with the releases? The promo package shop was already officially out since midnight. Check Alina's Twitter. She literally tweeted that the badge (and shop) was available shortly after midnight server time, which is why the shop had been put into the game at that time.

    The limited time shop with the same items will be released later today.

    ---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post
    You can try buy it now, and I believe they gonna update the badge asap. But still is good to wait for the Friday release actually started, and then you surely will get the item.
    And if you've played the game at all today, you'd have seen people with the badge and items all over the game.

  12. #27
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Do you even keep up with the releases? The promo package shop was already officially out since midnight. Check Alina's Twitter. She literally tweeted that the badge (and shop) was available shortly after midnight server time, which is why the shop had been put into the game at that time.

    The limited time shop with the same items will be released later today.

    ---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------



    And if you've played the game at all today, you'd have seen people with the badge and items all over the game.
    For the first time I actually see you telling the truth.

  13. #28
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post


    For the first time I actually see you telling the truth.
    I've always stated the truth

  14. #29
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I've always stated the truth
    Not the one about Hex >_<

  15. #30
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I've always stated the truth
    You still haven't given me your number. Rofl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. JR GFX AP. new stuff!! which is best??
    By jjneshi in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:10 AM
  2. New stuff on combat arms
    By kingbrazil in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 10:06 AM
  3. new stuff.
    By nickiscool07052 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:15 PM
  4. new stuff
    By sodoku in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 09:45 AM
  5. New stuff
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 12:52 AM