Thread: WPE PRO help

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    WPE PRO help

    I am trying to find the names of all the current people in the room using wpe pro but i don't know how to. I have managed to find single people but not the whole room. anybody have any help for me

  2. #2
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    I am trying to find the names of all the current people in the room using wpe pro but i don't know how to. I have managed to find single people but not the whole room. anybody have any help for me
    Why not using a Username Grabber?
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  3. #3
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    that's what i intend on making

  4. #4
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    that's what i intend on making
    Then, if you don't know how to use WPE Pro for this thing, go with a Username Grabber.. More easy..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  5. #5
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Then, if you don't know how to use WPE Pro for this thing, go with a Username Grabber.. More easy..
    I am currently learning python and i am intermediate at c++ so why would i just want to use the username grabber if i can attempt to make my own?

  6. #6
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    I am currently learning python and i am intermediate at c++ so why would i just want to use the username grabber if i can attempt to make my own?
    Well.. That's a point..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  7. #7
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Well.. That's a point..
    so do you have any answers or are you just going to boost your post count?

  8. #8
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    right after you join the room you'll receive a {t:xt, etc etc} response, usernames are there.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

    BORATownage (04-15-2013)

  10. #9
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    right after you join the room you'll receive a {t:xt, etc etc} response, usernames are there.
    so then a username grabber is just a matter of splitting the string up and outputting it to a file?

  11. #10
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    so do you have any answers or are you just going to boost your post count?
    I did gave you an answer. Like a side answer. And if i wanted to boost my post count, i would have go one the Spam Threads. So no..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  12. #11
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    so then a username grabber is just a matter of splitting the string up and outputting it to a file?
    Yeah, for example, in python you could call 'self.areaUsers' and split it by using a regex.

  13. #12
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Yeah, for example, in python you could call 'self.areaUsers' and split it by using a regex.
    ok thank you so much for your help

Similar Threads

  1. WPE pro help???
    By rsteph1988 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 08:28 PM
  2. [Request] WPE Pro help
    By Mshine67 in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 07:56 PM
  3. [Help Request] WPE Pro & ROTMG
    By wweadam in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
  4. Wpe Pro Help
    By apeshiit13 in forum Game Hacking Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  5. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM