Thread: Nice job AE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post

You sir are a Retard Idiot.

This is what I got last night, when I was sleeping.

Why you so nervous? I was confused. I don't give a fu*k about what you say, still, i was confused and I asked you about that, still, you say i'm an idiot. Let's not say bad words, let's keep it at peace. Try to get calm and next time, when someone says something, because he is confused, don't make him idiot or retard, explain to him. Or you can act like a 5 years old, like you just did with me.
    Last edited by Megenhos; 04-20-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

Why you so nervous? I was confused. I don't give a fu*k about what you say, still, i was confused and I asked you about that, still, you say i'm an idiot. Let's not say bad words, let's keep it at peace. Try to get calm and next time, when someone says something, because he is confused, don't make him idiot or retard, explain to him. Or you can act like a 5 years old, like you just did with me.
    Idiot means happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

The problem with that letter is that it doesn't even make sense. Why would a "large amount" of court actions, result in AE receiving your "lawyer confirmation"? There are not a "large" amount of court orders that AE has to deal with in the first place. It also sounds like a kid wrote the letter. You can't sue them for crap and they know that. The fact that you agreed to the Terms and Conditions prevents you from being able to do a single thing. AE OWNS your account and the company knows that. I say bullcrap and that you simply used an editing tool to edit that letter (Firebug or anything could easily change what the letter would say). Seems like you got butthurt and decided to try to fool other people on this forum.

Also... the help team writes back using black font. The letter close and signature section from the screenshot were purple. I went through all of my previous interactions with the help team and not once did they use purple font.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 04-20-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    The problem with that letter is that it doesn't even make sense. Why would a "large amount" of court actions, result in AE receiving your "lawyer confirmation"? There are not a "large" amount of court orders that AE has to deal with in the first place. It also sounds like a kid wrote the letter. You can't sue them for crap and they know that. The fact that you agreed to the Terms and Conditions prevents you from being able to do a single thing. AE OWNS your account and the company knows that. I say bullcrap and that you simply used an editing tool to edit that letter (Firebug or anything could easily change what the letter would say). Seems like you got butthurt and decided to try to fool other people on this forum.

Also... the help team writes back using black font. The letter close and signature section from the screenshot were purple. I went through all of my previous interactions with the help team and not once did they use purple font.
    Lol? Well.. Nice situation.. I mean.. Confusing..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The signatures on the e-mails I've received from Alina are purple(not bold, but purple).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    The signatures on the e-mails I've received from Alina are purple(not bold, but purple).
    The first email you receive from them are Black and bold, and then the rest are Purple and bold. That is what showing on mine.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I wonder who teach you say those word? Your mother?

And no why would I fake a letter? How old are you to think that I will simply fake a letter?

Pathetic child excuse.

Thanks
    I'd like to see the full email conversation. It feels as if we're missing some sort of vital information to make this click. I'm assuming the OP probably emailed them childishly stating that if his account isn't unbanned then he would sue them, therefore creating a line of jokes involving court cases.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyDr View Post

The first email you receive from them are Black and bold, and then the rest are Purple and bold. That is what showing on mine.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I wonder who teach you say those word? Your mother?

And no why would I fake a letter? How old are you to think that I will simply fake a letter?

Pathetic child excuse.
    *Childish. It certainly sounds like you wrote the letter. AE doesn't make many grammatical errors in their letters.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I was referring to the AQWHelp emails though. Those have always been black for me, even after they wrote back.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 04-20-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Why would you get him AC's?
    and How could he be that stupid enough to trust someone random?

Well good luck getting your account back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxSlave View Post
    Why would you get him AC's?
    and How could he be that stupid enough to trust someone random?

Well good luck getting your account back.
    They only gave him a warning. He's complaining about the warning (might be a mute or temp ban IDK too, but still a warning nonetheless).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    They only gave him a warning. He's complaining about the warning (might be a mute or temp ban IDK too, but still a warning nonetheless).
    If it's only a warning then why the frickin acting and prissying around.

Thanks

Urban Dictionary: stupidity I guess?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    its more than that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

It was a mute btw (just re-read what he posted). A mute is nothing. People get muted all of the time for swearing. Acting very suspicious (I REALLY doubt that he actually intended to help the guy because who buys ACs randomly for someone? AND there's already Heromart gift certificates to gift people Artix points in the first place) certainly warrants a mute. AE knew what he had intended and let him off easy. And then the OP went through a lot of trouble to try to get us to feel sorry for him, but then made the mistake of making multiple grammatical errors that only a kid would be able to make. It sounds like someone without a good grasp of English wrote the letter. *facepalms*

Thanks
    It was a mute btw (just re-read what he posted). A mute is nothing. People get muted all of the time for swearing. Acting very suspicious (I REALLY doubt that he actually intended to help the guy because who buys ACs randomly for someone? AND there's already Heromart gift certificates to gift people Artix points in the first place) certainly warrants a mute. AE knew what he had intended and let him off easy. And then the OP went through a lot of trouble to try to get us to feel sorry for him, but then made the mistake of making multiple grammatical errors that only a kid would be able to make. It sounds like someone without a good grasp of English wrote the letter. *facepalms*
    Actually you gonna facepalms yourself. Why? I didn't ask anything for the other person, the other did it because he thought is the only way to do it. I still wonder how many US stupid noobs are on here. Have you saw anywhere that i asked for the password? No you stupid.

Purple Bold Signature-

Where I actually said the word "Terrible"-
    Last edited by MLGB; 04-24-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast