Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Alpha Omega is already better than VOT.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

There are better farming classes. The cooldowns are too long to make it an effective farming class. I'd rather use Mindbreaker or Mage.
    Neah.. I like DBSK. I use Necromancer, TSS, ED and now DBSK. I think if you use DBSK for like a week in farming, you'll see it's not that bad. And it's normal to have some long cooldowns, judging by the power of every skill.. Ball of Lightining, Thunderclap and Skyfire - 5/6 seconds cooldown. Wouldn't it be too powerfull? Trust me, cooldowns are proportional with power of skills.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

Neah.. I like DBSK. I use Necromancer, TSS, ED and now DBSK. I think if you use DBSK for like a week in farming, you'll see it's not that bad. And it's normal to have some long cooldowns, judging by the power of every skill.. Ball of Lightining, Thunderclap and Skyfire - 5/6 seconds cooldown. Wouldn't it be too powerfull? Trust me, cooldowns are proportional with power of skills.
    Mage is better for farming though... Same damage, but with 3/6 second cooldowns. Sure, it doesn't have a heal, but when farming, most monsters don't deal a lot of damage in the first place XD You just can't bot with Mage, since you'll die way too often.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12