Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah

    Best Class for PvE?

    Title said's it all. I'm buying 6 month membership soon and 5,000ACs so any advice on which i should get?

  2. #2
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    Title said's it all. I'm buying 6 month membership soon and 5,000ACs so any advice on which i should get?
    Well the best class for PVE without a doubt is necromancer, however you can get it for free. just use le bot and get doomwood rep to rank 10 and then go buy at the shop.

  3. #3
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    Well the best class for PVE without a doubt is necromancer, however you can get it for free. just use le bot and get doomwood rep to rank 10 and then go buy at the shop.
    I already have necromancer

  4. #4
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by BORATownage View Post
    Well the best class for PVE without a doubt is necromancer, however you can get it for free. just use le bot and get doomwood rep to rank 10 and then go buy at the shop.
    Not true... Cardclasher is better. Necro's better for botting.

  5. #5
    ayiw45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Waiiiittt how to get Cardclasher??

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Not true... Cardclasher is better. Necro's better for botting.

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513
    Pryomancer, Chunin, Thief of Hours, Alpha Omega and Darkblood Stormking. Those are extremely OP classes.

  7. #7
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7993569]Pryomancer, Chunin, Thief of Hours, Alpha Omega and Darkblood Stormking. Those are extremely OP classes.
    Can you get Darkblood Stormking for ACs?

  8. #8
    ayiw45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    Can you get Darkblood Stormking for ACs?
    yes /shrtmsg

  9. #9
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]7993569]Pryomancer, Chunin, Thief of Hours, Alpha Omega and Darkblood Stormking. Those are extremely OP classes.
    How is ToH good? It's decent in PVP and that's about it. Out of the 5 classes that you listed, the only worthwhile one would be Alpha Omega because of the nice heal and the generally high damage overall. It's great for killing monsters one at a time. Chunin is meh, although that's another option. Darkblood Stormking's cooldowns are too low too and the rep is really easy, even without a bot.

  10. #10
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    How is ToH good? It's decent in PVP and that's about it. Out of the 5 classes that you listed, the only worthwhile one would be Alpha Omega because of the nice heal and the generally high damage overall. It's great for killing monsters one at a time. Chunin is meh, although that's another option. Darkblood Stormking's cooldowns are too low too and the rep is really easy, even without a bot.
    DBSK is really good in farming, PvE. And it's also good for some bosses. I used it for a 80k-90k solo boss fight. And ToH.. I was looking to a thread about Pyromancer vs ToH.. How ToH is better than Pyromancer in PvP? I beat 4 times consecutive a ToH with Pyromancer.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  11. #11
    eno8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Billingham
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Buy Alpha Omega for sure, it can take down MindBreaker. And its only 1000 acs.
    "You know me, I dont like anyone"
    -Frank WOODS

  12. #12
    Bash23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Vindicator of They. \m/

  13. #13
    jumjetx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    VOT class is always the best give heavy 4k of dmg each 2 secs if its used with elixir of haste this class FUCK all other players

  14. #14
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Bash23 View Post
    Vindicator of They. \m/
    Quote Originally Posted by jumjetx View Post
    VOT class is always the best give heavy 4k of dmg each 2 secs if its used with elixir of haste this class FUCK all other players
    VoT is perma-rare.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  15. #15
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jumjetx View Post
    VOT class is always the best give heavy 4k of dmg each 2 secs if its used with elixir of haste this class FUCK all other players
    Alpha Omega is already better than VOT.

    ---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    DBSK is really good in farming, PvE. And it's also good for some bosses. I used it for a 80k-90k solo boss fight. And ToH.. I was looking to a thread about Pyromancer vs ToH.. How ToH is better than Pyromancer in PvP? I beat 4 times consecutive a ToH with Pyromancer.
    There are better farming classes. The cooldowns are too long to make it an effective farming class. I'd rather use Mindbreaker or Mage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best class for Guild wars 2 (For beginners)?
    By Farting Scum in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 03:31 PM
  2. [Solved] What's the best rep class for pvp and pve?
    By NoglaGaming in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 05:47 PM
  3. [Solved] best class for botting
    By madijonee in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:04 PM
  4. Best classes for Non-Members?
    By brandonvuvu in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 02:16 AM
  5. [Solved] Best class for botting
    By notvidya in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:33 PM