Thread: Ac Items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    the shop id's he listed have Ac items but they aren't free :/ but thanks anyway
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  2. #17
    sahias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind before yer brain
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    the shop id's he listed have Ac items but they aren't free :/ but thanks anyway
    Check this shop 315

  3. #18
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol thanks that one worked the dragon kan blade

    ---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    Check this shop 315
    Wish i was on when the shop id for the light caster was free came up lol so i could get some cool Ac items that will go rare but eh i appreciate it
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  4. #19
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    lol thanks that one worked the dragon kan blade

    ---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------



    Wish i was on when the shop id for the light caster was free came up lol so i could get some cool Ac items that will go rare but eh i appreciate it
    It never was free. Some people like to say that it's free to troll the freeloaders.

  5. #20
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    It never was free. Some people like to say that it's free to troll the freeloaders.
    you say that but someone i believe said it was free but only for a very short period of time.. so yeah..
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  6. #21
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    you say that but someone i believe said it was free but only for a very short period of time.. so yeah..
    The type of shop that was used would not have allowed for such a thing to happen. It appears that only the badge-based shop items can be obtained for free if the shop hasn't already been patched. These items are free to begin with, but normally have a required badge to access. When those shops are released, players can load them and obtain the item. However, those players are often banned, as they never had the proper badge in the first place.

  7. #22
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    The type of shop that was used would not have allowed for such a thing to happen. It appears that only the badge-based shop items can be obtained for free if the shop hasn't already been patched. These items are free to begin with, but normally have a required badge to access. When those shops are released, players can load them and obtain the item. However, those players are often banned, as they never had the proper badge in the first place.
    aha i see thanks for the info
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Item Shop hack (Up for 30 mins)
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 01:57 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Buy and equip 6th slot items
    By bagpiperdude90 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. exchange item bug ;), green chest,xmas event etc : KOL
    By AN1MAL in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 05:43 AM
  4. Cheat Engine.. ITEM SHOP!
    By Shpalman in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:01 PM
  5. B> some ares items for usd
    By AN1MAL in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 03:49 PM