Thread: Ac Items

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Ac Items

    How do you guys get all these ac items a know a few are free like the Daimond Dueler and Clubs Glypf or w/e but yeah i know you guys can't afford to buy that many ac's
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  2. #2
    Malapasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I spent 75 euros for my acc ̣_̣

  3. #3
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol that sounds a little excessive lol :P
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  4. #4
    phellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the underworld
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Dead
    Its not our fault ur poor.(deal with it)!

  5. #5
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by phellon View Post
    Its not our fault ur poor.(deal with it)!
    i wouldn't say i'm poor but okay and i don't like talking to scammers so get off my thread fag
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  6. #6
    phellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the underworld
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    i wouldn't say i'm poor but okay and i don't like talking to scammers so get off my thread fag
    1st you have to pay me(and since your poor i hardly doubt that that is going to happen), and like i said in the previous thread,"u dont have the Moral to call scammer to other person when ur in a "hacking" site so stfu).

  7. #7
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by phellon View Post


    1st you have to pay me(and since your poor i hardly doubt that that is going to happen), and like i said in the previous thread,"u dont have the Moral to call scammer to other person when ur in a "hacking" site so stfu).
    Yes it's a hacking site to hack games you retard how stupid are you? don't be mad at us no one loves you it's okay if your parents want you to die it's cool well not really but still we all support your coming suicide
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  8. #8
    BORATownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by phellon View Post


    1st you have to pay me(and since your poor i hardly doubt that that is going to happen), and like i said in the previous thread,"u dont have the Moral to call scammer to other person when ur in a "hacking" site so stfu).
    if you haven't noticed there is a difference between hacking and stealing.

  9. #9
    phellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the underworld
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    Yes it's a hacking site to hack games you retard how stupid are you? don't be mad at us no one loves you it's okay if your parents want you to die it's cool well not really but still we all support your coming suicide
    hahahahahahaha

    Are u that mad boy?

    And what u said didn't make any sense,but thats ok.

    Does the word "account cracker" means something to you?(guess not).

  10. #10
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Obviously i know the Term Account Cracker i'm not fond of the people that do it but if the accs they get don't get recovered soon then the people obviously don't play anymore lol do you suck that badly at reading english you can't understand what i said? and actually i'm not mad but i can't continue this banter with you any longer i have things to do and places to go so have fun being a loser cya dude
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  11. #11
    phellon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the underworld
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    Obviously i know the Term Account Cracker i'm not fond of the people that do it but if the accs they get don't get recovered soon then the people obviously don't play anymore lol do you suck that badly at reading english you can't understand what i said? and actually i'm not mad but i can't continue this banter with you any longer i have things to do and places to go so have fun being a loser cya dude
    Ok mate,GL on ur "Real life"

  12. #12
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by phellon View Post


    hahahahahahaha

    Are u that mad boy?

    And what u said didn't make any sense,but thats ok.

    Does the word "account cracker" means something to you?(guess not).
    I love little kids. They're so cute and stupid. I also love the idiotic things that they do. It's very entertaining watching a kid try to steal accounts and money because he didn't have either in the first place.

    @OP - I work for my money.

  13. #13
    sahias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind before yer brain
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    How do you guys get all these ac items a know a few are free like the Daimond Dueler and Clubs Glypf or w/e but yeah i know you guys can't afford to buy that many ac's
    Check list shop, then try find buy item for free

  14. #14
    Ravime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    Check list shop, then try find buy item for free
    do you know any shops that i can get some free items?
    I GFX but Haven't in a long time don't like doing it on a laptop

    Need to make new Signatures all my old ones have different tags :/

  15. #15
    sahias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind before yer brain
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    do you know any shops that i can get some free items?
    Check @Megenhos post Shop IDs [09-03-2013]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Item Shop hack (Up for 30 mins)
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:57 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Buy and equip 6th slot items
    By bagpiperdude90 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 08:51 PM
  3. exchange item bug ;), green chest,xmas event etc : KOL
    By AN1MAL in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 06:43 AM
  4. Cheat Engine.. ITEM SHOP!
    By Shpalman in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 06:01 PM
  5. B> some ares items for usd
    By AN1MAL in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 04:49 PM