Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    I have a problem.

    hey guys i buyd an account from a guy named phellon and i now see that the account got scammd but i payd for the account what should i do?
    plus i already spend money on the account....
    Last edited by RavenCroft666; 05-01-2013 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #2
    <Next>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deep in, lolli land.
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Cyber police. Or just do NOTHING.

  3. #3
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenCroft666 View Post
    hey guys i buyd an account from a guy named phellon and i now see that the account got scammd but i payd for the account what should i do?
    plus i already spend money on the account....
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    Bad luck for you.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  4. #4
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by <Next> View Post
    Cyber police. Or just do NOTHING.
    hahahaha,you just made me fell better but what a hell like i give a crap i buyd it soo lets move on.

    ---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


    Bad luck for you.
    The thing is that thw account have 1 year and half membership and 30k AC and the bank ass alots and alots of ac items and normal ones,the account is pretty dam good but i think im going to trade it ore sell it cuz i dont want to have a scammed account.
    Last edited by RavenCroft666; 04-30-2013 at 02:26 PM.

  5. #5
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenCroft666 View Post
    hahahaha,you just made me fell better but what a hell like i give a crap i buyd it soo lets move on.

    ---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------



    The thing is that thw account have 1 year and half membership and 30k AC and the bank ass alots and alots of ac items and normal ones,the account is pretty dam good but i think im going to trade it ore sell it cuz i dont want to have a scammed account.
    I'd try to establish some "legitimate" connection to the account with the AE help team. If phellon wishes to, he could attempt to get that account back, leaving you with nothing.

  6. #6
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I'd try to establish some "legitimate" connection to the account with the AE help team. If phellon wishes to, he could attempt to get that account back, leaving you with nothing.
    Thanks for the advice mate,and yes he could but i already spent credit card money on the account so if i want i could make a ticket and get it back easy.

  7. #7
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Include all information about that account, and send to AE. Tell them that it got stolen, and you want it back

  8. #8
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Include all information about that account, and send to AE. Tell them that it got stolen, and you want it back
    Im going to sell the account i already have the account info,and the funny thing is that he didnt even tryd to scamm me.

  9. #9
    philip145123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    3476457
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    @phellon well played


  10. #10
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by philip145123 View Post
    @phellon well played
    what you mean?

    /msgtooshort

  11. #11
    _Cyan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenCroft666 View Post
    Thanks for the advice mate,and yes he could but i already spent credit card money on the account so if i want i could make a ticket and get it back easy.
    You could sell it back to the real owner @Segimente sell it back to him. Maybe he might even buy it back

  12. #12
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cyan_ View Post
    You could sell it back to the real owner @Segimente sell it back to him. Maybe he might even buy it back
    yes sure,if he gives me a fair deal.

  13. #13
    philip145123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    3476457
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just that phellon is stupid Lul he's been roaming the forums for quite some time now


  14. #14
    RavenCroft666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by philip145123 View Post
    Just that phellon is stupid Lul he's been roaming the forums for quite some time now
    He got IP ban Trolololol.

  15. #15
    _Cyan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenCroft666 View Post
    He got IP ban Trolololol.
    Maybe you can be nice enough and give him a little discount until he wants to buy it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Okay so I have a problem
    By appletart in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 02:55 PM
  2. Have a problem with my Korean Warrock Acc
    By Kevin.B in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 03:26 PM
  3. hi i have a problem
    By priit1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
  4. i have a problem
    By priit1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:16 PM
  5. i have a problem
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:28 AM