Thread: FU*K AE

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed

    FU*K AE

    thread closed and no comment
    Last edited by darka221; 05-04-2013 at 01:51 AM.
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    That's your fault though. You guys can't get mad when the "possible consequences" happen.

  3. #3
    WhiteNightGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well he didnt know.. But yeah..
    Diamond Co.

  4. #4
    Hatred [BOT]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    In Love
    Buying accounts, cracking accounts is bad. That's your fault.

    AE HAZ SPIEZ US

  5. #5
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
    Buying accounts, cracking accounts is bad. That's your fault.

    AE HAZ SPIEZ US
    No. I bet someone simply recovered their account and they noticed that the account was never his in the first place, along with the rest of the AQW accounts on the master account.

  6. #6
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    No. I bet someone simply recovered their account and they noticed that the account was never his in the first place, along with the rest of the AQW accounts on the master account.
    FOR THE RECORD I HAD TWO ACCOUNTS ONE WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MINE AND THE OTHER WAS BROUGHT
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

  7. #7
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    FOR THE RECORD I HAD TWO ACCOUNTS ONE WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MINE AND THE OTHER WAS BROUGHT
    Well yeah. You bought someone else's account. Definitely not AE's fault here.

  8. #8
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Well yeah. You bought someone else's account. Definitely not AE's fault here.
    THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT JUST TO TAKE ACCOUNTS LIKE THAT
    Thank me or rep if I helped you.

  9. #9
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT JUST TO TAKE ACCOUNTS LIKE THAT
    Sure they do. Remember, you bought someone else's account. Just another Ravencroft situation right here. A kid refusing to admit that it was his fault and instead acting like an idiot. Yay!

  10. #10
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT JUST TO TAKE ACCOUNTS LIKE THAT
    Yeah, it's in the TOS. If they wanted, they can shut down their servers and never let anyone play AQWorlds again.

  11. #11
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(¬‿¬)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    is this _cyan_ acc?

    ---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

    that got banned?

  12. #12
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Don't buy stolen accs.