Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

New Limited Time Shop

Hizu in the House!
    Well, technically, in the Artist Showcase Shop.
    Its Tuesday! And you know what that means: an all-new limited time Artist Showcase Shop in Battleon!

This week is dedicated to Hizu, our very own volunteer animator for AQW. Hizu has a hoard of Ninja-themed items that will make you stand out of a crowd rather than blend in!

Shinobi Senshi Armor Rare!

Kaze Cape of Shinobi Rare!

Inu-ken Battle Pet

Shinobi Kao

Shuang Gou of Shinobi

Dual Doragon Katanas Rare!

Reversed Revenge

Katana of Meiyo

Gekido of Shinobi

Shinobi Naginata

Veil of the Shinobi

Shinobow and Arrows
    When you look THAT good, you WANT be seen. Just make sure to buff your Stealth Stats if you wish to pursue the way of the Ninja.
    Hizu Who?
    Ever wonder how AQW Monsters learn their attacks? Hizu teaches them! Every week when Hizu isnt slaying pirates and robots and robo-pirates, that Ninja sneaks into Lores monster training camp and animates Monsters with vicious attacks. Hes been hard at work since June 2011and now you know why those Monsters are so dang difficult! Grrrr!!

Hizu wanted to be an animator/monster attack trainer ever since he feasted his eye* on Samurai Champloo back in 2005. Hizu always wanted to create something that others could see and enjoy, and thus began his vigorous animation conditioning. Hizus favorite thing about Artix Entertainment is how accessible our games are for newcomers but insanely deep with thousands of years of lore to tell an endless story.
    *Hizu only has one eye! Perhaps he dodged a Ninja Star a second too late?
    What is the Artist Showcase Shop?
    Every Tuesday**, AQWorlds releases a limited-time Featured Artist Showcase Shop loaded with items that an Artix Entertainment artist creates. Using his or her own style and flair, our wonderful artists create truly amazing Armors, Weapons, Helms, and other Items just for you! But these items are only available for 1 week, replaced the following week by another artists items.
    **Quibble got a brand-new shipment of items last Tuesday and wanted to showcase his stuff instead! Weve known that traveling sales Moglin for a long time, so we gave him dibs.
    Get your Ninja on in Battleons Artist Showcase Shop!

@ qsxfthnko5 @ JDOG KINGZ @ Josh Tourangeau @ joshmary @ joshmary100@gmail.com

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    Instead of making 1 thread called: "Design Notes AQW" and updated it whenever a new DNs appears, you just keep making 100 threads. Make one and bump it whenever a new DNs appears.. You people have no imagination..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.
    You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
    Instead of making 1 thread called: "Design Notes AQW" and updated it whenever a new DNs appears, you just keep making 100 threads. Make one and bump it whenever a new DNs appears.. You people have no imagination..
    no offense but im dong it my way because when a new one comes up some pepole might not see that i updated it so im just gunna keep doing this
    Last edited by joshmary; 05-07-2013 at 02:24 PM.

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
    [I]

no offense but im dong it my way because when i new one comes up some epole might not see that i updated it so im just gunna keep doing this
    No offense, but you do it wrong. If you bump it, they'll see it, so, stay calm. If somebody wants to see, they can go either on DNs on the official site, or they can search, here or on AQW Daily. So, again, bad excuses.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.
    You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Hizu is hatake kakashi D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

No offense, but you do it wrong. If you bump it, they'll see it, so, stay calm. If somebody wants to see, they can go either on DNs on the official site, or they can search, here or on AQW Daily. So, again, bad excuses.
    I kind of agree, since I go and browse for new topics every now and then, and I keep seeing DN posts..

No offense though, it's helpful for those who haven't visited the DNs for awhile..
    It'd help organize things though... editing and updating just 1 thread.

To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

sorry i was being a dick i actually like that idea so i put up a poll make sure to vote i also mentioned you in the post for the idea http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...tes-posts.html

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    I kind of agree, since I go and browse for new topics every now and then, and I keep seeing DN posts..

No offense though, it's helpful for those who haven't visited the DNs for awhile..
    It'd help organize things though... editing and updating just 1 thread.
    i made a poll of it make sure to check it out http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...tes-posts.html