Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation AQW DESIGN NOTES UPDATED WHEN NEW NOTES COME OUT

May 09, 2013
    Hunt for the Missing Socks
    It's Missing Left Sock Day! Will YOU find one?
    For some reason, I can NEVER find my socks! (That may be because I don't own any.) From what I hear, lots of you guys have the same problem, and you DO own socks! Last year, to raise awareness about this missing sock epidemic, Cysero opened the Missing Left Sock Day and wrote a moving speech. Read about that here: Cysero's Sock Public Service Announcement.

I found a BUNCH of missing socks!
    Sadly, the problem still exists. For the last month, we've had players on Twitter calling our attention to the fact that they can't find their socks anywhere! Not in their drawers, not on their floors. Not under their beds, not on top of their heads. So today, May 9th, Missing Left Sock Day 2013, we want to gather everyone in AQWorlds and FIND THOSE SOCKS!
    Find the Socks, Get the Prizes!
    Everyone loves socks! (Unless you've got sensitive feet...) So we've crafted some woolly gear that'll really sock it to ya!

SOCKing, aren't they?
    Missing Middle Sock Dragon pet
    Chaorrupted Sock pet
    Sockarang and Dual Sockarangs
    Troll Sock Helm
    Nolly Sock Face
    But Where ARE They?!
    We can't just tell you! The whole point of the game is to find the socks and get the prizes! But I will give some you some hints.
    The socks are:
    Not in the water.
    Not underground.
    Not in a Chaos Beast map.
    Not hidden behind anything.
    May be draped on, over, or around NPCs.
    Gather your friends and start hunting through AQWorlds! The socks are yours to find... and the gear is yours to claim! The gear will stay in-game for a week or two, then the socks will disappear. (Like they always do!)

May 09, 2013
    Battle Through Brightfall
    Return to the Mirror Realm to Save Yourself!
    Discover the secrets of the Mirror Realm this Friday as you work with Gravelyn the Good! Xing and Xang, twin minions of the Champion of Chaos, are back and this time they're free to play a MUCH more Chaotic game. If they succeed, YOU will be erased from reality!*

You are the Hero, the Savior, the one who WILL save Lore... if you aren't erased from reality before you fulfill your destiny! When Mirror Drakath - the Champion of Order - warns you that you're in great danger, you'll need to do everything you can to find a balancing agent... or YOU will ceast to exist!
    Also Releasing This Week!
    More items in the Quibble Shop!
    Royal Commander 1 month package leaves Friday!
    Tuesday Featured Artist Shop: Hizu
    Thursday: SOCK HUNT for Missing Left Sock Day!
    Sunday is Mother's Day!

May 08, 2013
    Irony X3 Limited Time Shop
    Iron Warriors... Assemble!*
    Replace your weapons of steel and iron! Man your battle-stations with the latest cutting-edge gear from our Irony X3 Limited Time Shop** and victory will be yours! Remember: in a fantasy game, it's always a good idea to bring a Blaster Beam to a blade fight, so become the Iron Warrior you never expected to be!
    * Ok, wrong franchise, but it sounds so good!
    ** What's so ironic about this obviously high-tech, science-filled gear? It's all powered by MAGIC! ***

Irony X3: Become an Iron Warrior!
    The Irony X3 Shop will be in-game until next week (keep an eye on the countdown timer!) and includes:
    Cobalt Irony Man Armor set
    Carbon Irony Man Armor set
    Titanium Irony Man Armor set
    Blaster Beam Mace
    Dual Blaster Beam Daggers
    Paladinum Blade

*** Irony is when what you expect (here, a science-powered armor) is different from what actually IS (the Irony Man gear being powered by magic).
    Tomorrow: Missing Left Sock Day!
    Get ready for a SOCK HUNT! Starting tomorrow, you'll need to hunt through the game to find socks. They may be on trees, they may be on rocks. They may be on hills, they may be on crops. Once you find them, click on the sock to open the FOUND Sock shop!

We don't know WHERE the Middle Sock came from.
    Find these socky items in the shop tomorrow:

Missing Middle Sock Dragon Pet (member-only)
    ChaoSock Puppet Pet (member-only)
    Nolly Sock Helm and Troll Sock Helms (for AdventureCoins)
    Sockarang and Dual Sockarangs (non-member weapons)
    Last edited by joshmary; 05-09-2013 at 03:47 PM.

@ qsxfthnko5 @ JDOG KINGZ @ Josh Tourangeau @ joshmary @ joshmary100@gmail.com

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    Why do you keep making these useless threads? It's not really informative if you're just copy and pasting it off of the original AQWorlds design notes...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anyone could easily just go-to the official Design Notes on the website.
    AQWorlds - Design Notes

@zerobrium is correct

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If you're going to keep updating regardless of the people who think you shouldn't, I'd recommend using spoilers to hide old Design notes with a date above each one.

I personally don't check the Design Notes as much as I check this forum, it's like a notification the Design Notes updated without being a total spam thread like...

[Design notes updated!]

Title says it all ^.
    Last edited by Syleta; 05-08-2013 at 10:12 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Syleta For This Useful Post:

joshmary (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    If you're going to keep updating regardless of the people who think you shouldn't, I'd recommend using spoilers to hide old Design notes with a date above each one.

I personally don't check the Design Notes as much as I check this forum, it's like a notification the Design Notes updated without being a total spam thread like...

[Design notes updated!]

Title says it all ^.
    im gunna do that thx for the idea im just gunna keep old ones in spoilers and the newest one will be shown right on there
    Last edited by joshmary; 05-08-2013 at 11:43 PM.

@ JDOG_KINGZ/BEST RAPPER EVER @ jdog kingz @ JDOG KINGZ @ joshmary/////Best Youtuber Ever

@jdog ------------------------------------------------------------------@JDOGKINGZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    NEW NOTES!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

everyone seems to hate this so i am going to stop