Thanks

How to use an AQW bot on MAC

This is for every one on a Mac OSX 10.6 or higher (Snow leopard is 10.6 Lion 10.7 and mountain lion 10.8)

1. Download the Bot that you want.
    2. Download the stable version of WineBottler from here.
    3. Download Adobe Flash Player for Windows. To do this you have to go here and select 'Do you have a different operation system or browser?'. Then select Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003 and slelect both flash player for other browsers and for internet explorer. You will need both for safety measures.
    4. Now open both of the Flash Player installers with WineBottler and follow the instructions.
    5. Open the bot and you are good to go!

Note that this will probably only work with flash bots and not trainers. I do not know how to use trainers on Mac but there are some trainers that work, so it;s worth a shot!

Also note that you will want to select the first option stating that you want to run it directly from a specific location

If something stops working you can also try downloading xQuarts.

If there are any problems when updating Adobe Flash Player such as it is saying that the bot program is still running and you have to quit it then you have to open Activity Monitor, located in /Applications/Utilities. Search for wine and stop all of the proceses. It should now be able to properly install.

If there are any bugs please report them to me through the comments.
    Last edited by DaBeast893; 05-28-2013 at 03:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaBeast893 For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (05-28-2013)

Thanks
    I have been using "wine" not "winebottler" for over a year now and it's simple
    But it doesn't work for many other people...
    The simple downloading of the windows flash is new to me, I used winetricks to get it :P
    I've had a lot of requests for this before, so I'll link this thread to my FAQ

Thanks
    DeBest, how do I use xQuartz with lebot7.4? I am currently using crossover 11.x with it but then it is frequently unstable and seems to crash very often. I heard that xQuartz would be much stable but I've no idea how to use it as I'm not familiar with terminal commands. Help is much appreciated!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos626 View Post
    DeBest, how do I use xQuartz with lebot7.4? I am currently using crossover 11.x with it but then it is frequently unstable and seems to crash very often. I heard that xQuartz would be much stable but I've no idea how to use it as I'm not familiar with terminal commands. Help is much appreciated!
    I don't know why you end up opening a terminal command because you just download the .dmg file and install it. When it's done you have to restart your computer though.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I have been using "wine" not "winebottler" for over a year now and it's simple
    But it doesn't work for many other people...
    The simple downloading of the windows flash is new to me, I used winetricks to get it :P
    I've had a lot of requests for this before, so I'll link this thread to my FAQ
    Well technically it is all based on wine and as long as it works it's good

Thanks

Question

Hi i did exactly what you wrote but everytime i try to open it, it says adobe flash player failed to load.?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frisbee88 View Post
    Hi i did exactly what you wrote but everytime i try to open it, it says adobe flash player failed to load.?
    Try to reinstall both of the flash players, also tell me which bot it is.