Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814

    Chat Catcher Code

    Hi Everyone,

    This is almost a continued thread from @Yuudoku
    Who had an idea of making a chat catcher for AQW, where all chat of the user would be saved into a .txt file.
    I think it's a pretty cool idea!
    His original thread can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...g-catcher.html

    I've been trying to make it for him, but I need help with the coding side of things...
    I have been told that the actual chat is server sided but it would still be possible to collect the packets or whatnot.

    I have been using the code below to try to at least pick up when a chat message had been entered:
    Code:
    package
    {
     import flash.display.Sprite;
     import flash.events.Event;
     import flash.events.EventDispatcher;
     public Class ChatCatcher extends Sprite
     {
     private var chatModel:Model = this.Game.message;
    public function ChatCatcher():void
    {
      this.Game.message = new Model();
      this.Game.message.addEventListener(Model.VALUE_CHANGED, onModelChanged);
    }
    private function onModelChanged(e:Event):void
    {
      trace('New Chat Message');
    //This is where hopefully chat will be saved
    }
    }
    }
    But it hasn't been effective at all, as I'm not even sure if it is the correct thing to use
    I think a starting point would be for me to ask... does anyone know the linkage to where the chat can be found?
    These are my guesses, but they may be wrong:
    Code:
    //Found from previous code
    Game.chatF
    Game.world****otClass.chatF
    //My guesses found from output
    Game.chatM
    Game.message
    Game.chatm
    This is also the output I receive when a single chat message is sent:
    Code:
    [Sending - STR]: %xt%zm%message%33057%lol%zone%
    
    [ RECEIVED ]: %xt%chatm%33057%zone~lol%CHARNAME%42210%33057%0%, (len: 52)
    responseObject STR: chatm
    msg> lol ?> CHARNAME
    Apologies to those of you who are not at all interested in code, but those who are, any suggestions?
    It would be epic if we managed to get it working

    Oliboli8769
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 06-01-2013 at 04:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    308
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Woah, nice progress.


    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14


  3. #3
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Woah, nice progress.
    Thanks man
    I will continue to try xD
    Even though it's a bit out of my depth :P

  4. #4
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    You're using packages, welp...
    Make a new AS file and name that Game.
    Copy and paste this code:

    Code:
    package{
    	
    	import flash.utils.ByteArray; 
    	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    	import flash.utils.setInterval;
    	import flash.utils.clearInterval;
    	
    	//@Author JamesRo
    	public class Game {
    		
    		private static var _instance:Object;
    		public static var id:int;
    		
    		public static function get instance():Object{
    			if(!_instance)
    				throw new Error("Game instance uninitialized");
    				
    			return _instance; 
    		}
    		public static function set instance(o:Object) { _instance = o; }
    		
    		public static function showMessage(text:String)
    		{
    			_instance.showMessageBox(text, function(){});
    		}
    		
    		static function clone(source:Object):* 
    		{ 
    			var myBA:ByteArray = new ByteArray(); 
    			myBA.writeObject(source); 
    			myBA.position = 0; 
    			return(myBA.readObject()); 
    		}
    		
    		/*You'll have to fix the getDrop disconnections by yourself ;D*/
    		
    	}
    }
    Remove the 'this.' unless your coding it from a seperate movie clip.
    And add
    Code:
    .instance.
    after every Game.
    Also, are you sure its Game.message... maybe it's chatF or iChat, not sure. I used JamesRo's Le Bot 6.9 as a reference.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (06-01-2013)

  6. #5
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Nice work, hope to see it made soon :3

  7. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    You're using packages, welp...
    Make a new AS file and name that Game.
    Copy and paste this code:

    Code:
    package{
    	
    	import flash.utils.ByteArray; 
    	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    	import flash.utils.setInterval;
    	import flash.utils.clearInterval;
    	
    	//@Author JamesRo
    	public class Game {
    		
    		private static var _instance:Object;
    		public static var id:int;
    		
    		public static function get instance():Object{
    			if(!_instance)
    				throw new Error("Game instance uninitialized");
    				
    			return _instance; 
    		}
    		public static function set instance(o:Object) { _instance = o; }
    		
    		public static function showMessage(text:String)
    		{
    			_instance.showMessageBox(text, function(){});
    		}
    		
    		static function clone(source:Object):* 
    		{ 
    			var myBA:ByteArray = new ByteArray(); 
    			myBA.writeObject(source); 
    			myBA.position = 0; 
    			return(myBA.readObject()); 
    		}
    		
    		/*You'll have to fix the getDrop disconnections by yourself ;D*/
    		
    	}
    }
    Remove the 'this.' unless your coding it from a seperate movie clip.
    And add
    Code:
    .instance.
    after every Game.
    Also, are you sure its Game.message... maybe it's chatF or iChat, not sure. I used JamesRo's Le Bot 6.9 as a reference.
    Thanks Zero, your advice is always very much appreciated

  8. #7
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    The right one is Game.chatF(if you're doing 'timeline coding' )

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (06-02-2013),zerobrium (06-01-2013)

  10. #8
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    The right one is Game.chatF(if you're doing 'timeline coding' )
    yay! thankyou. He has exams tomorrow though. But we really needed your help <3

  11. #9
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    The right one is Game.chatF(if you're doing 'timeline coding' )
    Thanks James!

    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    yay! thankyou. He has exams tomorrow though. But we really needed your help <3
    Yeah 3 exams tomorrow, but let me know if you manage to do anything

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Chat Log Catcher ?
    By Yuudoku in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 12:52 AM
  2. [Release] Save ingame chat logs code
    By john404 in forum Minecraft Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 05:26 PM
  3. [Request] Need code for Anti Block chat in Cf
    By MightySaa0d in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 03:27 AM
  4. [help]Execute some code after typing in chat
    By Talamaur in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 03:37 AM
  5. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:14 PM

Tags for this Thread