Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah

    ThunderForge - How to get to level 10 REALLY FAST

    This is a very easy tutorial, all is required is a account with a higher level then 30 and membership. And finished ThunderForge.

    Step 1.go on a member server (where most players might be doing ultra lionfang)
    Step 2. In the chat bar type: /join ultralionfang
    Step 3. Click "Return to Madra"
    Step 4. Accept the Ultra lionfang quest.
    Step 5. Get rep boost, so once defeating ultra lion fang instead of getting 2500 rep you get 5,000!!

    Make sure your on Le bot for the rep boost.

    Peace!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin4606 For This Useful Post:

    asilopro123 (06-03-2013)

  3. #2
    asilopro123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its Rank 10 not Level 10 xD But anyways..... thanks for the tut it helps to those members
    Last edited by asilopro123; 06-03-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELP /r

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to asilopro123 For This Useful Post:

    jerben2 (08-22-2013)

  5. #3
    Stevie_123_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    thanks for the tut,if only i was a member :P
    any tuts for non members?

  6. #4
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    This is a very easy tutorial, all is required is a account with a higher level then 30 and membership. And finished ThunderForge.

    Step 1.go on a member server (where most players might be doing ultra lionfang)
    Step 2. In the chat bar type: /join ultralionfang
    Step 3. Click "Return to Madra"
    Step 4. Accept the Ultra lionfang quest.
    Step 5. Get rep boost, so once defeating ultra lion fang instead of getting 2500 rep you get 5,000!!

    Make sure your on Le bot for the rep boost.

    Peace!
    Or you could bot the quest and do the 10 minute rep bot hack if you have 1 bank space.

    Nice tutorial

    Darp de durp.

  7. #5
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Or you could bot the quest and do the 10 minute rep bot hack if you have 1 bank space.

    Nice tutorial

    Darp de durp.
    Ultra lionfang is like... REALLY HARD. Sooo.... good luck with that bro.

  8. #6
    Alan13000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Or you could bot the quest and do the 10 minute rep bot hack if you have 1 bank space.

    Nice tutorial

    Darp de durp.
    DUDE I SWEAR YOUR THE MOST ANNOYING GUY ON THE FORUM GOD CAN YOU BE NORMAL DUDE UR SO FUCKING ANNOYING DUDE WTF ARE YOU 10 OR WHAT DUDE ACT NORMAL GOD.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan13000 For This Useful Post:

    A Wild Noob Appeared (06-04-2013),Gq*^346t#% (06-03-2013)

  10. #7
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan13000 View Post
    DUDE I SWEAR YOUR THE MOST ANNOYING GUY ON THE FORUM GOD CAN YOU BE NORMAL DUDE UR SO FUCKING ANNOYING DUDE WTF ARE YOU 10 OR WHAT DUDE ACT NORMAL GOD.

    I was born 1 19 1998 do the math braw..
    Also Herp de jerp de Derp


    ---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

    Also you're a fag
    Darp

  11. #8
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah
    I found a non-member way! Go to any server while on Le bot, then in the chat bar type: /join deathpits once there go to the next room, accept every quest on the 2nd room ACCEPT the first one! Start the Thunderforge Rep bot (1st one) and wait about 5-10 minutes and bam! Your done!

    Oh and, make sure to have rep boost also, which u can get from Le bot. Tons of Rep, same amount as member way, but faster and non-member too!

  12. #9
    ImNotEvenGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    good work man but im lazy lol

  13. #10
    Austin4606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotEvenGood View Post
    good work man but im lazy lol
    That probably explains your name.

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to Get Alot of Tokens Fast!
    By cgallagher21 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 06:51 AM
  2. How To Get a Level In CF Fast?
    By Cheetos007 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 06:54 AM
  3. [Tutorial] How to get your level back after being reset.
    By Zed in forum Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:09 PM
  4. How to get Marathon & Lightweight PRO Fast without any trainers!
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:31 AM
  5. (Tips)How to get ALOT of Gp Fast
    By jmend736 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:08 AM