Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent

    you mad bro badge

    how do i get this badge? the legit way >_>
    Last edited by A Wild Noob Appeared; 06-04-2013 at 01:18 PM.

  2. #2
    potatomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    650
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    922
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I think that thing randomly pops up.
    I PLAY DOTO. COME LET'S PLAY DOTO. DOTOBUFF STATZ
    scumbag tutorial:
    How To Reduce Ping Crossfire

  3. #3
    sahias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind before yer brain
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Cold
    You have to make Lim at alchemy mad... read at here

  4. #4
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    You have to make Lim at alchemy mad... read at here
    how mad does he need to get?

    ive gotten him to ask me to "stop that, you'll break it! "about 6 times, wasted the freeze things and then successfully completed the mixing minigame, and i blew up the lab with the 5 flames of fire.

    please explain better how to earn it.

    saying i need to make him mad doesnt really cut it.

    how mad is mad enough

    trying to get this badge is driving me crazy
    Last edited by A Wild Noob Appeared; 06-04-2013 at 01:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Omg, bra i need this badge, I'm gonna get it after Undead Legend .
    Guys what if i told you. The Mayan's didn't know about leap year.
    Supa Derp de darp

  6. #6
    sahias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind before yer brain
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    how mad does he need to get?

    ive gotten him to ask me to "stop that, you'll break it! "about 6 times, wasted the freeze things and then successfully completed the mixing minigame, and i blew up the lab with the 5 flames of fire.

    please explain better how to earn it.

    saying i need to make him mad doesnt really cut it.

    how mad is mad enough

    trying to get this badge is driving me crazy
    Hmm... I get you mad bro badge by doing this hack

  7. #7
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    how do i get this badge? the legit way >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    Hmm... I get you mad bro badge by doing this hack
    but.... i wanted it the legits way

  8. #8
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    but.... i wanted it the legits way
    There's a 0.1% chance that Derp Lim will appear. You'll know when he appears because it's Derp Lim instead of Lim that pops up.

    ---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    Hmm... I get you mad bro badge by doing this hack
    I doubt that would get you the badge. You're spamming a packet to complete the task, whereas Derp Lim appears during the actual alchemy gameplay.

  9. #9
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    There's a 0.1% chance that Derp Lim will appear. You'll know when he appears because it's Derp Lim instead of Lim that pops up.
    does he pop up at random or do i need to get him mad. you guys need to put it clearly what you mean. you guys is to vague

    do i need to do anything in order to make him pop up? does he pop up during the mixing or after?

  10. #10
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    does he pop up at random or do i need to get him mad. you guys need to put it clearly what you mean. you guys is to vague

    do i need to do anything in order to make him pop up? does he pop up during the mixing or after?
    It's random... Exact same way Derp Moosefish shows up. And no, forcing him to show up by heating up the mixture to 100 does not cause him to appear as Derp Lim.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

    A Wild Noob Appeared (06-05-2013)

  12. #11
    Syleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
    Hmm... I get you mad bro badge by doing this hack
    I also just obtained the Derp Lim badge this way; I started with 30 of both reagents (Ice Vapor and Dragon Scale), then I just started alchemy, spammed the packet, and got it (it also made my reagents x0 so I get free potions for life woot).

  13. #12
    A Wild Noob Appeared's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yulgar-2223
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    ok thanks guys. ill just keep doing it myslef then seeing how packet spammer confuses me

  14. #13
    ZalosX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Syleta View Post
    I also just obtained the Derp Lim badge this way; I started with 30 of both reagents (Ice Vapor and Dragon Scale), then I just started alchemy, spammed the packet, and got it (it also made my reagents x0 so I get free potions for life woot).
    Does this method really give you the derp lim badge because I tried it a good 250 times with no luck(also I should mention it always says Determing and underneath that it says determining rep)

  15. #14
    Syleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ZalosX View Post
    Does this method really give you the derp lim badge because I tried it a good 250 times with no luck(also I should mention it always says Determing and underneath that it says determining rep)
    Mine did that alos, I just sent the packet a lot. Remember the odds are 1 in 1000.

  16. #15
    ZalosX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Okay thanks for replying I was starting to think i was getting that weird message because AE was onto me :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] YOU MAD BRO [BADGE]
    By boytatoo in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:26 AM
  2. You mad coz I'm rainbow stylin?
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:54 AM
  3. Why you mad tho ?
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:03 AM
  4. Doesn't this shit get you mad.
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. you mad want to laugh it off go to this site
    By gunslinger55 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 05:17 AM