(Tutorial) How to complete the Nythera's Saga and the Desterrat Moya
I have finally figured out how to complete Nythera's Saga along with the Desterrat Moya which so many people on this and the AQ forum are having trouble with. The problem was that hidden event's were not activating properly and to make it work we must activate them ourselves with the use of a bot. For people who don't use bot's we'll unfortunately I don't know. Maybe wait another year for AQW team to fix it XD
Steps to completing both Saga's
1) To complete the Desterrat Moya saga you must first finish Nythera's Saga
2) When at Northlands and speaking to Nythera you have an option to sneak or storm the castle
3) After choosing to storm the castle or to sneak, if the quest doesn't load, use the quest loader to load quest 434(Charge) or 438(Sneak) depending if you choose to sneak or charge.
4) Next when you complete all of those quests you will eventually enter the castle where there is a water drake that you kill and a button appears saying summon Nythera. After clicking on this a scene will play. If it works you will go fight the boss if it doesn't it mean that it did not register properly so you will have to load quest 443.
5) After this fight the boss and view the cutscene. You should be able to now go to old king coal and do his quests. If not that means that the previous cutscene did not work and you will have to load quest 444 then you will be able to complete old king coals quest line.
6) Now comes the quest where you get 10 chaos gemeralds to forge the C.P.S. This is even more annoying because it just randomly worked for me after 3 times of not working. After you get the items to forge the C.P.S. try forging it. If it does not work, try actually doing the quest in the browser. Now what finally got it to work for me was that I got the items then I afk'd from the game for about 20-30 minutes and loaded up Internet explorer(I was not playing anything in IE) then I was like what the heck why not try it again. Then for whatever reason it worked.
7)After that it should be all smooth sailing.
8) Once you complete all of the Northlands saga you will then be able to complete the Knave quest. Hope this helps because I know I'm glad I figured this out. Enjoy!
You're very welcome guys. I know this probably annoyed you as much as it did me. Unfortunately I don't know anything about Rakham's quests. I tried the first one and like you said it's bugged and the problem is it's not dropping the item necessary to complete the quest. I'll try waiting in the spot for awhile and picking it up like i did with the C.P.S. but other then that wonderful AQW will have to fix it. Sorry