Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    thanks for checking this out.
    i tryed so many things and even changing the game.world.invtree to _instance or using my Game.as
    but nothing seems to work... sometimes everythings is compiling perfectly but it just dont grab thoses drops.

    PS: @zerobrium could you share me a working sample of only the checkbox and coding mixed togheter for me to check what im doing wrong.
    Else I can share with you my project for you to step into it and tell me whats wrong with it...


    thanks in advance for help,
    have a nice day.
    Sorry for the late reply, was at a friends house. Anyways, it looks like you're using Dark Mystic's source. I got my Auto-Pickup function from that source. Also @Oliboli8769 I'm not really sure if he's using classes or the main timeline to code, the as3 game loader is different than the one in the main timeline. If he's trying to access the main timeline's Game var then he's going to have to addChild or something like that... I'm on my ipad right now so i cant really show you much.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (06-13-2013)

  3. #17
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    "Game" should be "Game.instance". Also, where is the event listener?

  4. #18
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    "Game" should be "Game.instance". Also, where is the event listener?
    ok, @JamesRo, i will try what you just said and tell you if it working.
    btw, my event listener is in the same place as all the coding (in cheat menu)
    I also tryed to put it in the Game.as

    UPDATE: Still not working


    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, was at a friends house. Anyways, it looks like you're using Dark Mystic's source. I got my Auto-Pickup function from that source. Also @Oliboli8769 I'm not really sure if he's using classes or the main timeline to code, the as3 game loader is different than the one in the main timeline. If he's trying to access the main timeline's Game var then he's going to have to addChild or something like that... I'm on my ipad right now so i cant really show you much.
    For your information, yes, im using dark mystic source with the classes.
    but that source seems to be outdated and not working for that function.
    Last edited by mitch1490; 06-13-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: updated text

  5. #19
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    @JamesRo, are you using timeline or classes?

    what should i use to get that working, in your opinion.

  6. #20
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    @JamesRo, are you using timeline or classes?

    what should i use to get that working, in your opinion.
    I use classes, definitely better than messy timeline stuff...

  7. #21
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    I use classes, definitely better than messy timeline stuff...
    okay, i do use classes too... so im probably in good way with the mystic source.

    @JamesRo, This is my coding source.

    this part is my CheatMenu.as class
    Code:
       
    package darkmystic.v3 {
    	
    	//darkmystic.v3
    	
    	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    	
    	import flash.display.*;
    	import fl.controls.*;
    	import flash.events.MouseEvent;
    	import darkmystic.v3.bots.*;
    	import flash.events.Event;
    	import darkmystic.v3.bots.events.BotEvent;
    	import darkmystic.v3.*;
    	
    	public class CheatMenu2 extends MovieClip {
    		
    		public var acceptAll:CheckBox;
    			public var chkAttackBot2:CheckBox;
    			
    	
    			public function CheatMenu2()
    		{
    			chkAttackBot2.addEventListener(Event.CHANGE, chkAttackBot_onChange2);
    			Bot.events.addEventListener(BotEvent.MONSTER_DEAD, onMonsterDead);
    			
    			//acceptAll.addEventListener(Event.CHANGE, acceptDrops);
    		}
    			
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    
    function chkAttackBot_onChange2(event:Event):void {
    			if(event.target.selected) {
    				Bot.start();
    			} else {
    				Bot.reset();
    			}
    		}
    		
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    
    		function onMonsterDead(event:BotEvent):void {
    			if(acceptAll.selected) {
    				Game.pickUpItems();
    			}
    		}
    
    
    }
    	}


    and this part is in my Game.as Class
    Code:
      
    package darkmystic.v3 {
    	
    	import flash.utils.ByteArray; 
    	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    	import flash.utils.setInterval;
    	import flash.utils.clearInterval;
    	
    	public class Game {
    		
    		private static var _instance:Object;
    		
    		public static function get instance():Object{
    			if(!_instance)
    				throw new Error("Game instance uninitialized");
    				
    			return _instance; 
    		}
    		public static function set instance(o:Object) { _instance = o; }
    		
    		public static function showMessage(text:String)
    		{
    			_instance.showMessageBox(text, function(){});
    		}
    		
    		static function clone(source:Object):* 
    		{ 
    			var myBA:ByteArray = new ByteArray(); 
    			myBA.writeObject(source); 
    			myBA.position = 0; 
    			return(myBA.readObject()); 
    		}
    		///////////////////////////////////////////////
    		
    		public static function pickUpItems():void
    		{
    			var dropStack:MovieClip = _instance.ui.dropStack;
    			//var dropStack:MovieClip = clone(_instance.ui.dropStack) as MovieClip;
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.invTree);
    			var arrNames:Array = new Array();
    			for each(var test:MovieClip in dropStack) {
    				trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : On Screen: '" + test.cnt.strName.text + "'");
    				arrNames.push(test.cnt.strName.text);
    			}
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				for each(var itemName:String in arrNames) {
    					if (itemName.indexOf(item.sName) != -1 && item.bTemp == 0)
    					{
    						_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [item.ItemID], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    						trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Get Drop packet successfully sent!");
    						break;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    			
    			//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    			
    	///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    			
    		}
    		
    		private static var rTimeout;
    		private static var eTimeout;
    		private static var gTimeout;
    		private static var cTimeout;
    		
    		private static function repGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(8879) && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostRep) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(515);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(8879);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostRep) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:8879});
    			}
    			clearInterval(rTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		private static function expGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(7162) && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostXP) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(366);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(7162);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostXP) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:7162});
    			}
    			clearInterval(eTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		private static function goldGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(7140) && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostG) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(365);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(7140);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostG) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:7140});
    			}
    			clearInterval(gTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		private static function classGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(8877 && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostCP)) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(516);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(8877);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostCP) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:8877});
    			}
    			clearInterval(cTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		public static function useClassBoost(): void {
    			cTimeout = setInterval(classGetDelay, 1500);
    		}
    		
    		public static function useBoosts(): void {
    			rTimeout = setInterval(repGetDelay, 1500);
    			eTimeout = setInterval(expGetDelay, 3000);
    			gTimeout = setInterval(goldGetDelay, 4500);
    		}
    		
    		public static function pickUpItemByID(id:uint): void {
    			_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [id], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    		}
    		
    		public static function getBallyhooAwards(): void {
    			if (_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iDailyAds == _instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iDailyAdCap)
    			{
    				Game.showMessage("You have already reach the maximum ballyhoo rewards you can get for the day!\n ~Mystical.");
    				return;
    			}
    			else if (_instance.world.strMapName != "ballyhoo")
    			{
    				Game.showMessage("You are not in Ballyhoo, Please join a public/private ballyhoo room.");
    				return;
    			}
    			for (var i:int = 0; i < _instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iDailyAdCap; i++)
    			{
    				_instance.world.sendGetAdRewardRequest();
    			}
    		}
    		
    		public static function sellItem(name:String) {
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.myAvatar.items);
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				trace("Item Name: " + item.sName + " Search name: " + name);
    				if (item.sName == name)
    				{
    					_instance.world.sendSellItemRequest(item);
    					trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Item sold!");
    					break;
    				} else {
    					trace("[ Auto-pick up ] : Item not found!");
    				}
    			}
    		}
    		
    		public static function pickUpItem(name:String)
    		{
    			//var dropStack:MovieClip = clone(_instance.ui.dropStack) as MovieClip;
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.invTree);
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				trace("Item Name: " + item.sName + " Search name: " + name);
    				if (item.sName == name)
    				{
    					_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [item.ItemID], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    					trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Get Drop packet successfully sent!");
    					break;
    				} else {
    					trace("[ Auto-pick up ] : Item not found!");
    				}
    			}
    		}
    		
    	}
    }
    I'm trying to work with dark mystic source since it have a bot manager.
    but whats wrong with the Get drop function that it just dont work for me... ?

    thanks for your opinion, it's very appreciated.
    have a nice day.

  8. #22
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    The function disconnects you anyway why do you want it?




  9. #23
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    The function disconnects you anyway why do you want it?
    its not disconnecting me... it just dont accept the drops.

  10. #24
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    okay, i do use classes too... so im probably in good way with the mystic source.

    @JamesRo, This is my coding source.

    this part is my CheatMenu.as class
    Code:
       
    package darkmystic.v3 {
    	
    	//darkmystic.v3
    	
    	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    	
    	import flash.display.*;
    	import fl.controls.*;
    	import flash.events.MouseEvent;
    	import darkmystic.v3.bots.*;
    	import flash.events.Event;
    	import darkmystic.v3.bots.events.BotEvent;
    	import darkmystic.v3.*;
    	
    	public class CheatMenu2 extends MovieClip {
    		
    		public var acceptAll:CheckBox;
    			public var chkAttackBot2:CheckBox;
    			
    	
    			public function CheatMenu2()
    		{
    			chkAttackBot2.addEventListener(Event.CHANGE, chkAttackBot_onChange2);
    			Bot.events.addEventListener(BotEvent.MONSTER_DEAD, onMonsterDead);
    			
    			//acceptAll.addEventListener(Event.CHANGE, acceptDrops);
    		}
    			
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    
    function chkAttackBot_onChange2(event:Event):void {
    			if(event.target.selected) {
    				Bot.start();
    			} else {
    				Bot.reset();
    			}
    		}
    		
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    
    		function onMonsterDead(event:BotEvent):void {
    			if(acceptAll.selected) {
    				Game.pickUpItems();
    			}
    		}
    
    
    }
    	}


    and this part is in my Game.as Class
    Code:
      
    package darkmystic.v3 {
    	
    	import flash.utils.ByteArray; 
    	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    	import flash.utils.setInterval;
    	import flash.utils.clearInterval;
    	
    	public class Game {
    		
    		private static var _instance:Object;
    		
    		public static function get instance():Object{
    			if(!_instance)
    				throw new Error("Game instance uninitialized");
    				
    			return _instance; 
    		}
    		public static function set instance(o:Object) { _instance = o; }
    		
    		public static function showMessage(text:String)
    		{
    			_instance.showMessageBox(text, function(){});
    		}
    		
    		static function clone(source:Object):* 
    		{ 
    			var myBA:ByteArray = new ByteArray(); 
    			myBA.writeObject(source); 
    			myBA.position = 0; 
    			return(myBA.readObject()); 
    		}
    		///////////////////////////////////////////////
    		
    		public static function pickUpItems():void
    		{
    			var dropStack:MovieClip = _instance.ui.dropStack;
    			//var dropStack:MovieClip = clone(_instance.ui.dropStack) as MovieClip;
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.invTree);
    			var arrNames:Array = new Array();
    			for each(var test:MovieClip in dropStack) {
    				trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : On Screen: '" + test.cnt.strName.text + "'");
    				arrNames.push(test.cnt.strName.text);
    			}
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				for each(var itemName:String in arrNames) {
    					if (itemName.indexOf(item.sName) != -1 && item.bTemp == 0)
    					{
    						_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [item.ItemID], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    						trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Get Drop packet successfully sent!");
    						break;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    			
    			//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    			
    	///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    			
    		}
    		
    		private static var rTimeout;
    		private static var eTimeout;
    		private static var gTimeout;
    		private static var cTimeout;
    		
    		private static function repGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(8879) && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostRep) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(515);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(8879);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostRep) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:8879});
    			}
    			clearInterval(rTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		private static function expGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(7162) && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostXP) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(366);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(7162);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostXP) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:7162});
    			}
    			clearInterval(eTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		private static function goldGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(7140) && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostG) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(365);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(7140);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostG) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:7140});
    			}
    			clearInterval(gTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		private static function classGetDelay() {
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.isItemInInventory(8877 && !_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostCP)) {
    				_instance.world.getMapItem(516);
    				Game.pickUpItemByID(8877);
    			}
    			if(!_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iBoostCP) {
    				_instance.world.sendUseItemRequest({ItemID:8877});
    			}
    			clearInterval(cTimeout);
    		}
    		
    		public static function useClassBoost(): void {
    			cTimeout = setInterval(classGetDelay, 1500);
    		}
    		
    		public static function useBoosts(): void {
    			rTimeout = setInterval(repGetDelay, 1500);
    			eTimeout = setInterval(expGetDelay, 3000);
    			gTimeout = setInterval(goldGetDelay, 4500);
    		}
    		
    		public static function pickUpItemByID(id:uint): void {
    			_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [id], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    		}
    		
    		public static function getBallyhooAwards(): void {
    			if (_instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iDailyAds == _instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iDailyAdCap)
    			{
    				Game.showMessage("You have already reach the maximum ballyhoo rewards you can get for the day!\n ~Mystical.");
    				return;
    			}
    			else if (_instance.world.strMapName != "ballyhoo")
    			{
    				Game.showMessage("You are not in Ballyhoo, Please join a public/private ballyhoo room.");
    				return;
    			}
    			for (var i:int = 0; i < _instance.world.myAvatar.objData.iDailyAdCap; i++)
    			{
    				_instance.world.sendGetAdRewardRequest();
    			}
    		}
    		
    		public static function sellItem(name:String) {
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.myAvatar.items);
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				trace("Item Name: " + item.sName + " Search name: " + name);
    				if (item.sName == name)
    				{
    					_instance.world.sendSellItemRequest(item);
    					trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Item sold!");
    					break;
    				} else {
    					trace("[ Auto-pick up ] : Item not found!");
    				}
    			}
    		}
    		
    		public static function pickUpItem(name:String)
    		{
    			//var dropStack:MovieClip = clone(_instance.ui.dropStack) as MovieClip;
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.invTree);
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				trace("Item Name: " + item.sName + " Search name: " + name);
    				if (item.sName == name)
    				{
    					_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [item.ItemID], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    					trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Get Drop packet successfully sent!");
    					break;
    				} else {
    					trace("[ Auto-pick up ] : Item not found!");
    				}
    			}
    		}
    		
    	}
    }
    I'm trying to work with dark mystic source since it have a bot manager.
    but whats wrong with the Get drop function that it just dont work for me... ?

    thanks for your opinion, it's very appreciated.
    have a nice day.
    You need to use a classic-style loop, instead of:
    Code:
    for each(var test:MovieClip in dropStack) {
    				trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : On Screen: '" + test.cnt.strName.text + "'");
    				arrNames.push(test.cnt.strName.text);
    			}
    like this:
    Code:
    for(var i:int=0; i <  _instance.ui.dropStack.numChildren; i++)
    {
         //blah blah...
    }

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesRo For This Useful Post:

    mitch1490 (06-13-2013)

  12. #25
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    You need to use a classic-style loop, instead of:
    Code:
    for each(var test:MovieClip in dropStack) {
    				trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : On Screen: '" + test.cnt.strName.text + "'");
    				arrNames.push(test.cnt.strName.text);
    			}
    like this:
    Code:
    for(var i:int=0; i <  _instance.ui.dropStack.numChildren; i++)
    {
         //blah blah...
    }
    @JamesRo,
    I did replace that and my function looks like this now.
    Code:
     
    public static function pickUpItems():void
    		{
    			var dropStack:MovieClip = _instance.ui.dropStack;
    			//var dropStack:MovieClip = clone(_instance.ui.dropStack) as MovieClip;
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.invTree);
    			var arrNames:Array = new Array();
    			
    			/////////////////////////////////////////////
    			/*
    			for each(var test:MovieClip in dropStack) {
    				trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : On Screen: '" + test.cnt.strName.text + "'");
    				arrNames.push(test.cnt.strName.text);
    				*/
    			/////////////////////////////////////////
    			for(var i:int=0; i <  _instance.ui.dropStack.numChildren; i++)
    			/////////////////////////////////////////
                {
       
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				for each(var itemName:String in arrNames) {
    					if (itemName.indexOf(item.sName) != -1 && item.bTemp == 0)
    					{
    						_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [item.ItemID], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    						trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Get Drop packet successfully sent!");
    						break;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    			}
    no problem compilation error then
    after flash test its still not accepting drop...
    did i replace it the wrong way?

  13. #26
    JamesRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,870
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    15,253
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    @JamesRo,
    I did replace that and my function looks like this now.
    Code:
     
    public static function pickUpItems():void
    		{
    			var dropStack:MovieClip = _instance.ui.dropStack;
    			//var dropStack:MovieClip = clone(_instance.ui.dropStack) as MovieClip;
    			var invTree:Object = clone(_instance.world.invTree);
    			var arrNames:Array = new Array();
    			
    			/////////////////////////////////////////////
    			/*
    			for each(var test:MovieClip in dropStack) {
    				trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : On Screen: '" + test.cnt.strName.text + "'");
    				arrNames.push(test.cnt.strName.text);
    				*/
    			/////////////////////////////////////////
    			for(var i:int=0; i <  _instance.ui.dropStack.numChildren; i++)
    			/////////////////////////////////////////
                {
       
    			for each (var item:Object in invTree)
    			{
    				for each(var itemName:String in arrNames) {
    					if (itemName.indexOf(item.sName) != -1 && item.bTemp == 0)
    					{
    						_instance.sfc.sendXtMessage("zm", "getDrop", [item.ItemID], "str", _instance.world.curRoom);
    						trace("[ Auto-Pick Up ] : Get Drop packet successfully sent!");
    						break;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    			}
    no problem compilation error then
    after flash test its still not accepting drop...
    did i replace it the wrong way?
    Yep, replaced the wrong way, you'll need to re-code the loop to make it work.

  14. #27
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Yep, replaced the wrong way, you'll need to re-code the loop to make it work.
    I have no idea on how to re-code this loop to make it work...
    you still can help me in private if your not comfortable in publicly giving the coding to all.

  15. #28
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    special thanks to coders that try to help me...

    still not working until now.

    thanks in advance for help,
    have a nice day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Need a MM for Aqw account trade
    By OverLord. in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 09:47 AM
  2. Need a MM for AQW Transaction (PAYPAL)
    By Zerbia in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:35 AM
  3. Need a MM for AQW Transaction (PAYPAL)
    By Zerbia in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:54 PM
  4. [Source Code] ..Bots Function .. For Warrock ..
    By Gh0sts~l1f3 in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:05 AM