Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    bijubomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16

    GrimBlight Of Destiny worth getting???

    Is it worth 2k acs????

  2. #2
    mitch1490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    FOR SURE!! i buyed it and i always hit more then 20k damage hit on everything chaotic....

    in my opinion its the best thing i ever seen in that game lol

  3. #3
    It's Ooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YA MUMS HOUSE!
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
    FOR SURE!! i buyed it and i always hit more then 20k damage hit on everything chaotic....

    in my opinion its the best thing i ever seen in that game lol
    Aggreed, Awesome weapon, I will be using it 24/7

  4. #4
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post
    Aggreed, Awesome weapon, I will be using it 24/7
    I dont believe you. Pm me a picture of you every second you play.
    Ayy Lmao

  5. #5
    It's Ooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YA MUMS HOUSE!
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    I dont believe you. Pm me a picture of you every second you play.
    xD I meant everytime i am on AQW! Tryna catch me out!

  6. #6
    Adventcloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Really you guys think it's worth getting that much. Can I get a few more reviews. I'm tempted myself actually lol

  7. #7
    bijubomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    I like the fact that it is op but its 2k and only on chaos monsters.....

  8. #8
    Adventcloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    It's actually on all monsters except undead, but still that 2k price tag is abit much. hmm any other reviewers?

  9. #9
    danialandsome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOPE.
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Idk if i should buy,i have 2555 acs now,its tempting to get the weapon. I really really confused whether i should get it or not.
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?


    Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

  10. #10
    133spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,790
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    Idk if i should buy,i have 2555 acs now,its tempting to get the weapon. I really really confused whether i should get it or not.
    Pros and Cons of buying the GrimBlight of Destiny:

    Pros:
    - You get to kill AFK players
    - You get to make players return to their idle stance
    - Will open a "VAULT OF SPECIAL DOOM"
    - Blinding Light of Destiny Replica
    - Talks

    Cons:
    - You lose 2k AC
    - You might want another AC item in the future so badly but it costs 2k AC which you can't afford and you suddenly regret buying the axe.

    Now Pros and Cons of NOT buying a GrimBlight of Destiny:

    Pros:
    - You get to save your 2k AC
    - You can get items you want badly in the future with your 2k AC

    Cons:
    - Can't kill AFK players D:
    - Can't make players go into Idle Stance
    - Can't access the Vault of Doom

  11. #11
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have it. Great weapon. 10x damage to most chaos monsters and 5% to most other monsters, besides undead monsters. It is also supposed to have a rep boost (that currently isn't working). The powers are also fun.

  12. #12
    JaydenT2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy


    ---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    Pros and Cons of buying the GrimBlight of Destiny:

    Pros:
    - You get to kill AFK players
    - You get to make players return to their idle stance
    - Will open a "VAULT OF SPECIAL DOOM"
    - Blinding Light of Destiny Replica
    - Talks

    Cons:
    - You lose 2k AC
    - You might want another AC item in the future so badly but it costs 2k AC which you can't afford and you suddenly regret buying the axe.

    Now Pros and Cons of NOT buying a GrimBlight of Destiny:

    Pros:
    - You get to save your 2k AC
    - You can get items you want badly in the future with your 2k AC

    Cons:
    - Can't kill AFK players D:
    - Can't make players go into Idle Stance
    - Can't access the Vault of Doom

    So overall is it worth getting in your point of view????? becos it seems very decent and i got 4.9 k acs left
    Last edited by JaydenT2002; 06-15-2013 at 04:22 AM.

  13. #13
    Daezen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's going rare also. It may be Legendary tagged but it will go rare.

  14. #14
    Lordneo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Got it. Such a lovely axe.

  15. #15
    sssimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    so.... should I get it (have 5.2k acs left)?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Worth getting?
    By porygonzx in forum Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 06:37 AM
  2. Is This Worth Getting
    By Diminished in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 08:10 PM
  3. [Discussion] Whats worth getting in nx anyways?
    By 48Aces in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 01:30 PM
  4. Is It Worth Getting
    By Doc in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 04:57 AM
  5. Is the Iphone worth getting?
    By kiling4u in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:13 AM