Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    animalidad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    " Beside You ;) <3 "
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic

    i Suggest ZEROlight Ver. 2 Compatible with Win/Mac UsER :) Better than Le Bot i think

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...supported.html

    Please SUPPORT THIS SOFTWARE and Spread this! Time to move on with new and Clean bot

    Sweet and Fresh Release

  2. #2
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...supported.html

    Please SUPPORT THIS SOFTWARE and Spread this! Time to move on with new and Clean bot

    Sweet and Fresh Release
    It is sleek but it can use some improvements. I personally like Le Bot more than ZeroLight although i havent used ZeroLight as much as i had hoped when i downloaded it.
    Ayy Lmao

  3. #3
    animalidad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    " Beside You ;) <3 "
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah right but its more Accurate for doing bot's you can even put Bot file there ofcourse as far as i know .. we don't know this is just a V.2 of that Zerolight Maybe it can be more better soon

  4. #4
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,815
    I'm a big fan of Zerolight (being the publisher of the mac version) and Le Bot
    Personally the Zerolight layout is much nicer than Le Bot's but the actual content in Le Bot is the best of all trainers

  5. #5
    chewbakka5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I'm a big fan of Zerolight (being the publisher of the mac version) and Le Bot
    Personally the Zerolight layout is much nicer than Le Bot's but the actual content in Le Bot is the best of all trainers
    I agree. I'm not a fan of Le Bot's layout at all, very clunky and obstructive. But hey, it has the best features so I won't complain :P

    Will try out Zerolight though. Downloading now.

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,514
    I prefer Le Bot over Zero's latest release, I'm a big fan of James mainly because he has been updating it almost weekly for over a year. Le Bot still has a few features that Zero doesn't, and I like the simple design for Le Bot also. I like Zero's latest trainer for the more complex design and a couple of features that Le Bot does not have. Regardless, both are wonderful trainers that should be appreciated by the masses.

  7. #7
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    614
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    789
    My trainer is still in development, it's currently in it's phase 1. The goal of my trainer was to make it look unique and never seen before, that's why I features and a gui that no one has ever seen before. Please don't start a trainer wars with my 2 days year old trainer against something that has been around for more than a year.

  8. #8
    animalidad01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    " Beside You ;) <3 "
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    My trainer is still in development, it's currently in it's phase 1. The goal of my trainer was to make it look unique and never seen before, that's why I features and a gui that no one has ever seen before. Please don't start a trainer wars with my 2 days year old trainer against something that has been around for more than a year.
    Go @zerobrium ! Im your no. 1 Fan Now On! I Support you a lot! Looking forward for your more developments! I'm here also to suggest something to make more improvements just to make a little help from you

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I prefer Le Bot over Zero's latest release, I'm a big fan of James mainly because he has been updating it almost weekly for over a year. Le Bot still has a few features that Zero doesn't, and I like the simple design for Le Bot also. I like Zero's latest trainer for the more complex design and a couple of features that Le Bot does not have. Regardless, both are wonderful trainers that should be appreciated by the masses.
    Yeah you're right you have the point But People now Looking for NEW AND REALISTIC Bot that can use by EVERYONE Even on WHATEVER OS they are using so i think this could be more better for LE Bot Sorry dude im now into this :P Im a Le Bot user also BEFORE but now i'll stick into this :P ..

    This is just the Beggining like @zerobrium said more developments to come So hope that i could be more better
    Last edited by animalidad01; 06-17-2013 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Correcting words~

  9. #9
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    Go @zerobrium ! Im your no. 1 Fan Now On! I Support you a lot! Looking forward for your more developments! I'm here also to suggest something to make more improvements just to make a little help from you

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------



    Yeah you're right you have the point But People now Looking for NEW AND REALISTIC Bot that can use by EVERYONE Even on WHATEVER OS they are using so i think this could be more better for LE Bot Sorry dude im now into this :P Im a Le Bot user also BEFORE but now i'll stick into this :P ..

    This is just the Beggining like @zerobrium said more developments to come So hope that i could be more better
    Bologna Sandwich
    Ayy Lmao

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [Leached] _Say_'s COMPLETE mod (ver 1.1) (fully compatible with 0.6.6 game patch)
    By EzHaCker in forum World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 11:59 PM
  2. [Release] decafCoffee by atillathedud (Compatible with v1.7!)
    By matjuh123 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 05:24 AM
  3. [RELEASE FSP] Increased RoF G36e With the same MODEL (BETTER THAN RAPIDFIRE)
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 02:19 AM
  4. [RELEASE FSP] Increased RoF M16 With the same MODEL (BETTER THAN RAPIDFIRE)
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:08 AM
  5. Will these hacks work with Win 64 ??
    By Taznasty in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:13 PM