Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    s0ulskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Is there a bot for this?

    So is there a bot which does quest automaticaly for you for Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath

  2. #2
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ulskull View Post
    So is there a bot which does quest automaticaly for you for Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath
    Do a mix of mana golem and supplies to spin the wheel of chance and you should end up with everything needed for this quest. Then goto nulgath and turn it in.
    Ayy Lmao

  3. #3
    s0ulskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Devilish
    mix of mana golem?

  4. #4
    ryutaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Do a mix of mana golem and supplies to spin the wheel of chance and you should end up with everything needed for this quest. Then goto nulgath and turn it in.
    Nec, could you go into alittle bit more detail? i understand where mana golem is and ofc i cant solo that thing yet cause im only level 17 and crappy damage, but where is the spin the wheel?

  5. #5
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ryutaichi View Post
    Nec, could you go into alittle bit more detail? i understand where mana golem is and ofc i cant solo that thing yet cause im only level 17 and crappy damage, but where is the spin the wheel?
    It is a quest you can start by any player with a drudgen. Then you go and fight esherion for his helm.
    Ayy Lmao

  6. #6
    ryutaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ok, thank you.- Oh nec, could you explain to me how and the hell to use "The Exp and Cp boost" in le bot 7.6?? i log in and there both in my inven but after 10mins there gone ofc, and i dont understand when i ask for them...they go to my bank "with 2 spaces"..-.-...why is that? i no how the spammer and packet but it wont even load up my swf files..whats with that?

  7. #7
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ryutaichi View Post
    Ok, thank you.- Oh nec, could you explain to me how and the hell to use "The Exp and Cp boost" in le bot 7.6?? i log in and there both in my inven but after 10mins there gone ofc, and i dont understand when i ask for them...they go to my bank "with 2 spaces"..-.-...why is that? i no how the spammer and packet but it wont even load up my swf files..whats with that?
    You have to go back and forth between battleon if you want the boosts. Also, the loader is fine. What exactly are you using and what extension is the file?
    Ayy Lmao

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NecroHealer For This Useful Post:

    ryutaichi (06-19-2013)

  9. #8
    ryutaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    well the ext of the file is .swf, i cant seemt o load weapons...are the weapon load .swf permanent? ( dumb question i no )

Similar Threads

  1. Plans to make a crafting bot for this game
    By lovesfreight in forum TERA Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. [Solved] Is there a hack for this?
    By pproposer in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:41 PM
  3. Are there any hacks for this game at all?
    By ryanl69 in forum Dungeon Fighter Online Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 07:35 PM
  4. Are There Any Bot For Dragon Nest SEA..?!?!?!
    By dondale8 in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 12:48 AM
  5. [Help] Is there a Bot for farming?
    By Modern in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 06:48 PM