Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    well duh *genius meme* of course, isn't the only reason for accounts being scammed and hack is because of the rare items(class, weapons, etc) and ac items(class, weapons, and etc) that are available to non-member characters or member characters. if trading was implemented people would only focus on getting gold coins to buy those cool and strong items (even if it was gained by using a bot) and won't bother much in cracking or scamming accounts.

and by the way most of the players in aqw have such disgusting name or lame name i'd rather use min with cool name.
    I don't see the logic in your thoughts at all. First, Adventure Coins are the premium currency to purchase items. No one in the right mind would trade/sell their rares for gold, which can be easily earned. Second, accounts are already being scammed and hacked WITHOUT trading. How would introducing trading to the game reduce scamming/hacking? There would be MORE scamming/hacking because players could just send the items to their own item. In addition to ALL of this, there is no set value system, considering that the majority of valuable items are AC items. Being able to exchange ACs and rares would only lead to more scamming/hacking.

Your line of logic is flawed and biased. I understand that you wish you had access to items that have gone rare, but requesting that trade be implemented and claiming that it would reduce hacking/scamming is one of the worse arguments that you could possibly use.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

Quibble (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I don't see the logic in your thoughts at all. First, Adventure Coins are the premium currency to purchase items. No one in the right mind would trade/sell their rares for gold, which can be easily earned. Second, accounts are already being scammed and hacked WITHOUT trading. How would introducing trading to the game reduce scamming/hacking? There would be MORE scamming/hacking because players could just send the items to their own item. In addition to ALL of this, there is no set value system, considering that the majority of valuable items are AC items. Being able to exchange ACs and rares would only lead to more scamming/hacking.

Your line of logic is flawed and biased. I understand that you wish you had access to items that have gone rare, but requesting that trade be implemented and claiming that it would reduce hacking/scamming is one of the worse arguments that you could possibly use.
    Well let me put it this way, doesn't other mmorpg games have their own premium currency or the others say top up, even though they have those premium currency they still need gold to buy strong items or crafting items, and by the trading or selling it to the market (or others would say auction). Maybe because you can't see the logic in my comment because aqw is a $$$ whore game like other ae games as if gold was not even important in the game ( it was being reduced as a mere decoration) if they are really making quality browser based mmorpg they won't make all the rare items be claimed by ac instead they should have made gold a slight harder to earn and balance the things that should be only sold for ac. And do you even wonder why all of ae games have so many trainers and hacks? Other browser based mmorpg doesn't even have one (actually there is but they can be detected so easily but no trainers). And you said how would i introduce trading to reduce hacking? Well if i was the head aqw team i would change the rate of gold and ac, make gold as important as ac, and change those fucking overpriced items. As i said people like to hacks/ crack account because of the rares they got,because even if the character is high if they have junk or normal items that can be bought by gold who would even bother.
    Last edited by devilscorner; 06-26-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well let me put it this way, doesn't other mmorpg games have their own premium currency or the others say top up, even though they have those premium currency they still need gold to buy strong items or crafting items, and by the trading or selling it to the market (or others would say auction). Maybe because you can't see the logic in my comment because aqw is a $$$ whore game like other ae games as if gold was not even important in the game ( it was being reduced as a mere decoration) if they are really making quality browser based mmorpg they won't make all the rare items be claimed by ac instead they should have made gold a slight harder to earn and balance the things that should be only sold for ac. And do you even wonder why all of ae games have so many trainers and hacks? Other browser based mmorpg doesn't even have one (actually there is but they can be detected so easily but no trainers). And you said how would i introduce trading to reduce hacking? Well if i was the head aqw team i would change the rate of gold and ac, make gold as important as ac, and change those fucking overpriced items. As i said people like to hacks/ crack account because of the rares they got,because even if the character is high if they have junk or normal items that can be bought by gold who would even bother.
    I'm going to assume that you're a newer player. The topic that we're talking about is whether or not trading would increase/reduce scamming/hacking. First, other games DO have premium currencies. However, they don't allow those items to be exchanged. And if they are able to be exchanged, there are enough moderators to monitor the transactions. Second, AQW is largely a dress-up game. EVERY item available offers the same stats (and possible bonuses due to the new system), thanks to the enhancement system. However, some items cost ACs or require membership because like any other game company, AE needs to survive and the employees need to bring home enough money to take care of their own family etc. You could call them money whores, but AE is just like any other game company. You're playing their game because it's free unlike many other MMORPGs. In that case, instead of insulting AE, you should be on your knees and worshipping them, thanking them for allowing you to play their game for FREE with access to a large portion of the game. Heck, you can even level up to the level cap and farm some of the best items in the game without needing membership. Third, AE could at any time shut down the cheaters and hackers. They had no problems doing it last year and previous years. AE has the ability to do so and likely will at some point in the near future.

And then I ask you again. HOW would allowing trade reduce scamming/hacking? Did you consider that the amount of scamming/hacking would increase, given the fact that ANYONE could now just hack accounts and SEND those "rares" over to his/her own account instead of being forced to play on that account? At this point, AE can at least restore the accounts back to the player. If trading is introduced, a significant amount of problems would arise, which is why AE has chosen not to implement trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thebigbang20 For This Useful Post:

Quibble (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm going to assume that you're a newer player. The topic that we're talking about is whether or not trading would increase/reduce scamming/hacking. First, other games DO have premium currencies. However, they don't allow those items to be exchanged. And if they are able to be exchanged, there are enough moderators to monitor the transactions. Second, AQW is largely a dress-up game. EVERY item available offers the same stats (and possible bonuses due to the new system), thanks to the enhancement system. However, some items cost ACs or require membership because like any other game company, AE needs to survive and the employees need to bring home enough money to take care of their own family etc. You could call them money whores, but AE is just like any other game company. You're playing their game because it's free unlike many other MMORPGs. In that case, instead of insulting AE, you should be on your knees and worshipping them, thanking them for allowing you to play their game for FREE with access to a large portion of the game. Heck, you can even level up to the level cap and farm some of the best items in the game without needing membership. Third, AE could at any time shut down the cheaters and hackers. They had no problems doing it last year and previous years. AE has the ability to do so and likely will at some point in the near future.

And then I ask you again. HOW would allowing trade reduce scamming/hacking? Did you consider that the amount of scamming/hacking would increase, given the fact that ANYONE could now just hack accounts and SEND those "rares" over to his/her own account instead of being forced to play on that account? At this point, AE can at least restore the accounts back to the player. If trading is introduced, a significant amount of problems would arise, which is why AE has chosen not to implement trading.
    Well you are right im a new player, but im not thanking them for playing for free, why? because almost all of mmorpg's are free to play and as to the " free to play" part in other mmorpg you can get your character stronger and awesome and you can get the items that other people use to get by using premium currency by saving gold without even spending a single penny( i did this on rf online, world of kung fu and other free mmorpg games). And this game is a fully pledge freemium game. I mean really sell a bagspace and bank space for a ridiculous amount of ac. Well i guess it won't decrease hacking / sacaming even if the trade option is implemented in the game, but at least the game won't be boring if they balance gold and ac. And by the way as im still new, the only weapon with high dmg or guys would say in game unstable dmg for non member is the unidentified item of nulgath (and that doesn't need to be a member to do the quest) ,and the other strong weapons maybe non member to use but the quest needed to get that specific weapon needs you to be a member or at least have an items that cost a lot of ac.

Thanks
    You are totally right. What would a rare be worth, when you could just trade it? Then no item would have any worth. Trading is the most bad idea for AQW.
    Let me give an example: Players get 200 free AC's when they join. Treasure chests would be spammed, as well as new accounts. People will get them all on one account. Then all the items below or worth 200 AC, would be as good as a DEFAULT SWORD. And it would increase hacking, people are gonna make account creating bots. The scamming would maybe be reduces, in a game where nothing is worth it anymore. Good luck with playing the game when this would happen. BigBang is totally right, about trading, and especciallly about the money thing. Why make a game if you dont get any money? For fun? Have fun as a wanderer, when you dont get enough money for your work... Even a 11 year old kid understands that you need money to make a game, and to live. If you dont like the game this way, why complain about it at a hacker forum? Cause they are totally gonna listen to you that way. Jeez.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well you are right im a new player, but im not thanking them for playing for free, why? because almost all of mmorpg's are free to play and as to the " free to play" part in other mmorpg you can get your character stronger and awesome and you can get the items that other people use to get by using premium currency by saving gold without even spending a single penny( i did this on rf online, world of kung fu and other free mmorpg games). And this game is a fully pledge freemium game. I mean really sell a bagspace and bank space for a ridiculous amount of ac. Well i guess it won't decrease hacking / sacaming even if the trade option is implemented in the game, but at least the game won't be boring if they balance gold and ac. And by the way as im still new, the only weapon with high dmg or guys would say in game unstable dmg for non member is the unidentified item of nulgath (and that doesn't need to be a member to do the quest) ,and the other strong weapons maybe non member to use but the quest needed to get that specific weapon needs you to be a member or at least have an items that cost a lot of ac.
    If you don't like AE's system, why not play stick to those other games that you mentioned then? Is it because there's only a small amount of players that play? It's unfortunate that you are unable to spend money on a game, but if that's the case, just be glad that AE let's players like you play for free and has even allowed you to have practically near equal stats to those paying for premium benefits. Look here. You're on a cheating/hacking site and you're proposing that gold (which can easily be obtained via a bot) be able to be used to access AC items. Who are you kidding here? If this was a game like EpicDuel (also owned by AE), then sure, you could use the free currency to purchase premium content, but that's because you can't bot your way through matches and the free currency is truly earned by the player.

Additionally, you show that you don't even understand HOW to play AQW. If you bothered to read the stats, you'd realize that ALL weapons with the same enhancement do the same amount of damage REGARDLESS of the damage range. The different damage ranges are SET to do the same average amount of damage over time. A LARGE portion of AQW does not even require membership/AC items. Maybe instead of cheating, you should manually do the quests. AE has given you access to the majority of the classes and even access to some of the best classes of the game. And you don't even have to pay anything! If you want to have access to premium content, then you'll just have to pay the money. If you choose not to, then you have no right to complain, considering that the majority of the game is already free and relatively balanced.

Thanks
    James has to add a system to LeBot, so you cant use it before you did all chaos lords. Then this kind of guys would finally stop being like.. this...
    Some of them havent even normally played the game...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12