Thread: More adult AQW?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Well, it's not like kids don't already play adult ages games.
    Well... k. I agree.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by David_Animosity View Post
    dude i totally know what u mean, its like damn is swearing now,its kinda crazy.but i do think swearing builds an offensive atmosphere but im not saying that words like damn should be banned. the chat filter is for basically 6 year olds even though the game is recommended for 13+
    Lol ,David I've seen enough aqw players that cuss and speak dirty language! Specially in Cysero server. I believe that swearing builds a hyped up Yulgar unless of course you're not the victim lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I realized When I first played AQ3D That if you cursed it would be censored. I don't understand why it is not all their games.Also I misspelled a word I was muted for saying something bad i guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    if you want blood gore and more mature storylines you clearly have a different game. but you already knew that didnt you e_e

all this thread really is is bitching about how you cant cuss.something that will never happen. and damn sure not because of the hacker forums but you already knew this to.... post a suggestion on the battlen forums or someone twitter next time if you actually want something to MAYBE happen instead of crying about how you wish that this was an adult game which it isnt and will never be .... it will have a very low but still higher chance of happening....

its not that hard to get around anyway >_>

azz
    sh!t
    dam
    b!tch
    fuq
    hell isnt locked
    etc....

and the fuck do you mean no adults play this game im 19
    Last edited by A Wild Noob Appeared; 06-25-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks
    all kids know bad words don't say no KID can know 1 single bad work )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    if you want blood gore and more mature storylines you clearly have a different game. but you already knew that didnt you e_e

all this thread really is is bitching about how you cant cuss.something that will never happen. and damn sure not because of the hacker forums but you already knew this to.... post a suggestion on the battlen forums or someone twitter next time if you actually want something to MAYBE happen instead of crying about how you wish that this was an adult game which it isnt and will never be .... it will have a very low but still higher chance of happening....

its not that hard to get around anyway >_>

azz
    sh!t
    dam
    b!tch
    fuq
    hell isnt locked
    etc....

and the fuck do you mean no adults play this game im 19
    It's little kids that are complaining about being unable to swear. It's also the same kids that are unable to pay to play a different game that allows swearing. XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyberry2013 View Post
    Uhhh, tell me one adult that would want to play Aqw and enchance a feeling of enjoyment? ROFL.
    It would be a very delightful thing to have adults playing AQW unless they're pedo! XD
    Does 20 yrs count as adult? I believe so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12