Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    it can be any ac item , (its pretty easy , you can get ac items by realm gem , from shop ids :P)
    Still doesn't add any difficulty to the competition and is just a tedious task.

  2. #17
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Still doesn't add any difficulty to the competition and is just a tedious task.
    It does :P You need at least 5 Realm Gem to get ac item :P you must go and look for free ac items shop ids :P

  3. #18
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    It does :P You need at least 5 Realm Gem to get ac item :P you must go and look for free ac items shop ids :P
    You said the competition will last 4 days at max, the quests required to get those a dailies, only the sword will cost 10 gems.. Think about that for a second.

  4. #19
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    You said the competition will last 4 days at max, the quests required to get those a dailies, only the sword will cost 10 gems.. Think about that for a second.
    i said its max , i didnt say that it will last 4 days :P Maybe someone cant log in in second day? so they wont get realm gem for another ac item :P

  5. #20
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    i said its max , i didnt say that it will last 4 days :P Maybe someone cant log in in second day? so they wont get realm gem for another ac item :P
    Don't you see the flaw?
    Can can someone gather up 40 realm tokens, in about 4 days?

  6. #21
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Don't you see the flaw?
    Can can someone gather up 40 realm tokens, in about 4 days?
    1st day - 3 token (no ac item)
    2nd day - 5 Token (1 ac item)
    3rd day - 7 token (1 ac item)
    4rth day - 10 token (1 ac item)

    and who said that it will last 4 days? :P

  7. #22
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    1st day - 3 token (no ac item)
    2nd day - 5 Token (1 ac item)
    3rd day - 7 token (1 ac item)
    4rth day - 10 token (1 ac item)

    and who said that it will last 4 days? :P
    Oh, my mistake. lol.

  8. #23
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Oh, my mistake. lol.
    Btw check PM :P I go eat now :P

  9. #24
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    Btw check PM :P I go eat now :P
    I did.
    They're being taken into consideration.

  10. #25
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    pvp contest by lvl

  11. #26
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    pvp contest by lvl
    Then there should be a PVE contest by class/level.

  12. #27
    devilscorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohh you almost got me
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Then there should be a PVE contest by class/level.
    or an item boss item drop event

  13. #28
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
    or an item boss item drop event
    I didnt ask for ideas ._. i just asked people what they think of idea i posted above ._.

  14. #29
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman View Post
    I didnt ask for ideas ._. i just asked people what they think of idea i posted above ._.
    Better idea then yours.

  15. #30
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,998
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Better idea then yours.
    and? i asked what they think not new ideas :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Change your IP to unban yourself
    By Super-Man in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 07:16 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to change the player's view to face the monster
    By tyrexsolo in forum Vindictus Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:37 AM
  3. Changing Monster.
    By gradienz in forum Vindictus Tutorials
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:38 AM
  4. list of weapon packets changed...
    By LuKan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 06:19 AM
  5. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM